Models:

Duration: 2 min 46 s
    Resolution: 708 x 940
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 40.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this 18 minute long video I fuck my ass into a dirty shitty mess and shit and smear and play in my warm smelly poop.
    Models: Sunnydelight69

Duration: 18 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 417 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teasing in short little shorts with lots of dirty talk. Come eat the shit out of my ass. Close up view of me pushing out a super hard turd out of my swollen asshole.
    Models: TinaAmazon

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hehe, I had a fun party last night with my friends! We ordered about a dozen pizzas and all had an amazing time while my slave served us drinks and starved. Now it’s morning and I’m eating the last slice while sitting on my slave’s face. He is so sad that he isn’t going to get a single bite. He’s so hungry and malnourished. When he asks me if he can have a bite of the crust, I can tell he is desperate, but I just laugh. I have a different plan.
    Slaves don’t get to enjoy things like pizza that the rest of us get. I command the slave to close his eyes and open his mouth for his surprise. He’s finally getting fed, but it’s a huge steamy shit instead. You need to hear the noise this meal makes coming out of my ass. It’s so sludgy and goopy. It piles up beautiful over my slave’s face, completely covering his chin, mouth, nose and eyes. His mouth fills up with shit quickly so all the excess just piles up. The slave acts like he doesn’t enjoy it, but it’s either this or not food at all. I pick up the camera and show you the shit close up so you can see all the details while my slave struggles to take down a mouthful. Eventually you can see his shit covered teeth coming through the mess. I giggle at my slave as he continues to eat and the camera fades.
    Models: PastelGoddess

Duration: 4 min 48 s
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Weve been together a while baby but i have confession to make…….. actually its better if i show you…
    You notice my asshole is abit dirty well thats because of this…….
    I make you watch as i make myself cum hard before laying back and peeing and then pushing out a thick shit….
    I see this is turning you on too baby i pick it up and make you watch as i lick it before smearing on your big dick and wanking between my tits…
    Now cum all over your girls face………..
    #scat #smearing #shit ‘efro ~evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 17 min 24 s
    Size: 772 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

One of my babies loved the original video so much he asked me to make another one. But this time he wanted me to talk more. Not only am I spreading my big, beautiful ass and farting out of my cute little rosebud but I'm also talking to you. I'm describing the way my farts smell, telling you how my ass feels and telling you the dirty things I'd do to you if you were with me. I want you to get reeeeal cozy and take your dick out. Rub it softly and imagine my juicy ass farting in your face.
    *This is a fart video but there is a very small piece of shit at the very end
    Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 4 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lets have a naughty dirty lesson today !
    Eager nerd wants to eat teacher's shit! So she makes him come over to her pad after class and makes him strip. She make him clean her shoes after class. She decides to give him what he came for and unloads her shit on his face. She finishes it off with close up viewing.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Size: 863 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

"Hello, loser". Can you guess who I am talking to? My ass has never looked sexier than it does from below peaking out from under my short skirt. You get a slave's eye view. You will be masturbating without self-respect as you gaze at my perfect ass while I dig my heels into the slave's mouth. I let loose a magnificent pile right into the plate. You will masturbate furiously-I can almost hear your little dick flapping around now-as I look down pitilessly at the sub-human struggling to eat my waste. you look right into my massive brown eyes, my luscious, full red lips. you abandon hope as your dignity melts away and you give yourself to pleasing me by degrading yourself. It has to actually consume. Since you have enjoyed the view of my slave you should live by the same rules I make for it. Finish masturbating and once you have spewed your filth lick up your sperm like a good little toilet.
    Models: janet

Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The slave girl will do everything for the attention of her Mistress. Will dance, will sing, will substitute the holes for a strap-on. I like to train new slaves, to open for them something new. Not all they like the first time, but they suffer and subsequently perform their slave duties with pleasure.
    In this beautiful collection you will find everything: a slave dancing in front of me, trying to show themselves, to inflame my imagination with its accessibility. You will see how she makes an enema preparing ass for my strap-on. First taste of shit in your mouth. She’s laughing, she’s still innocent in toilet service. But nothing I pushed shit strap-on in her throat. And she swallows my shit for the first time. These are sweet moments, wonderful.
    P.S.: Also, times perishing the film consists of first steps. I added footage not included in any film. How I taught my slave to suck cock, give pleasure to a man. She almost cries, her eyes filling with tears. She is shame, she don’t like the first experience. But nothing, she will learn, will get used and will love to suck.
    1.Beginning of the path toilet slavegirl
    My slavegirl this bitch will do everything for the attention of her mistress. It's started! I'll teach her eating the shit, make her my toilet.
    2.The first steps of toilet slavery
    My toilet slavegirl will taste my shit for the first time! She is still having fun, does not know what awaits her and that very soon she will eat his pounds. Soon, very soon, I will teach her to be my proper toilet. So, the training begins
    3.Second step toilet slavery
    My slavegirl learned the taste of my shit. It's time to learn to eat it. The second lesson of toilet slavery. If the slavegirl does not want or can not eat shit, it is necessary to push it deeper into the throat. Chokes but swallows, starts to eat, my shit. Yes. My method works
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 34 min 16 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 11 min 47 s