Models:

Duration: 14 min 5 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 377 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Have you ever wanted to see how I manage to clean myself up from an absolute mess? The most recent video I did, which turned into a 2 parter (Stored Shit…1 and 2), was an absolute mess to get off my body. In this video, enjoy the commentary as you watch me desperately try to get messy, caked on shit out of my hair, off my face and body. This mess was impossible to get off of me, and by the end I’m still not even clean.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 18 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.88 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The students discovered that their professor has a nasty fetish. So they decided to exploit this to get a better grade from him. They peed on the floor and he lapped it up greedily. They take turns shitting on the bowl and the turd dropped directly on his open mouth.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 1 h 2 min
    Resolution: 400 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

When you gotta go, YOU GOTTA FUCKING GO!
    Aw man!!! I don't know what was going on but I had a hard time holding this shit. While setting up my lighting & camera I almost had two accidents. When I started recording I had to let this one out immediately.
    Pushing this poop out was pretty painful. My insides burned and so did my asshole. Once I was finished I started feeling some relief. Of course, all those farts that were trapped inside of me started to come out. They were nice and juicy and produced a lot of ass juice. The more I farted the better I felt. The fact that my poop turned out bigger than expected and my sexy position make this video a must-see.
    Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 4 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 249 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 9 min 28 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

From now on, I am your Mistress. Your mouth is my latrine, my toilet. You are mine now, a worthless slave. Your destiny is now to be whatever I want you to be. And I want you to eat my shit and thank me. Open your mouth, take it, eat my shit. Now you’re my toilet and shit eater. Look at me motherfucker. I want to see your eyes when you eat my shit. Eating till full. Now go to your seat until I call you
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this clip you will witness Sugar Hill taking some beautiful size dumps throughout her home. The 1st scene is amazing when she accidentally squirts some shits on her camera man. A must buy for the Sugar Hill fans
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 6 min 48 s
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatqueens Lady Domi, Lady Kimi and Lady Lucy humiliate their toilet slave and have a lot of fun with the toilet slave. The more braces in his face, the more distorted look his face. Nevertheless, he has to open his mouth whenever a Scatqueen wants to spit. Lady Kimi must pee and her piss is golden yellow today. He smells first at the piss and then he swallows everything. Afterwards, Scatqueens Lady Lucy needs to shit and the slave has to open his mouth wide. Lady Lucy bends over him quickly and pisses directly into his toilet mouth. Then Lady Lucy squeezes a big pile of shit from her asshole without much effort. The shit stinks, but the toilet slave enjoys this humiliation and enjoys the shit which still stands out of his mouth.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The slave girl will do everything for the attention of her Mistress. Will dance, will sing, will substitute the holes for a strap-on. I like to train new slaves, to open for them something new. Not all they like the first time, but they suffer and subsequently perform their slave duties with pleasure.
    In this beautiful collection you will find everything: a slave dancing in front of me, trying to show themselves, to inflame my imagination with its accessibility. You will see how she makes an enema preparing ass for my strap-on. First taste of shit in your mouth. She’s laughing, she’s still innocent in toilet service. But nothing I pushed shit strap-on in her throat. And she swallows my shit for the first time. These are sweet moments, wonderful.
    P.S.: Also, times perishing the film consists of first steps. I added footage not included in any film. How I taught my slave to suck cock, give pleasure to a man. She almost cries, her eyes filling with tears. She is shame, she don’t like the first experience. But nothing, she will learn, will get used and will love to suck.
    1.Beginning of the path toilet slavegirl
    My slavegirl this bitch will do everything for the attention of her mistress. It's started! I'll teach her eating the shit, make her my toilet.
    2.The first steps of toilet slavery
    My toilet slavegirl will taste my shit for the first time! She is still having fun, does not know what awaits her and that very soon she will eat his pounds. Soon, very soon, I will teach her to be my proper toilet. So, the training begins
    3.Second step toilet slavery
    My slavegirl learned the taste of my shit. It's time to learn to eat it. The second lesson of toilet slavery. If the slavegirl does not want or can not eat shit, it is necessary to push it deeper into the throat. Chokes but swallows, starts to eat, my shit. Yes. My method works
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 34 min 16 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information