Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey baby
    I've missed you so so much. I need to let all this gas out. I think the protein shake I had fucked my stomach up. But don't worry, I know you'll get off watching me fart while my ass in in the air. Look how nice my hole looks pushing those poots out into the slave mouth. The room is getting smelly and we're both horny as fuck. Go ahead and jack your tiny dick while you wait for me to finish farting.
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 5 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Woman and her boyfriend are in the middle of an erotic session, she is sitting on his face and is having her asshole eaten while she is rubbing a vibrator on her clit! It doesn't take long before she gets too aroused and proceeds to defecate on the man's face without warning! To make things worse, she releases a lot of poop which completely covers the victim! It doesn't end there, she later re positions herself to force the guy to lick her dirty asshole clean! When she gets satisfied, she directs her attention on his cock and gives it a handjob with her poop drenched hands, only stopping when she forces him to orgasm!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 20 min 14 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 568 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat another spoonful of my chocolate cream. Today Mrs. Christina and Victoria again invited me to serve them. They were very unhappy that I arrived late. For this, Mistresses had flogged me with a whip and I received slaps from them. I apologized to the girls and was ready to serve them as a toilet. Today it turned out to be a pleasant procedure for me. I like it when Mistress feeds me with a spoon herself , as if I were a small child. It is pleasant from the feeling of the Mistress’ care for her slave. I had to hold a plate against the ass of each of the girls. I saw opening anus and the defecation process of each of the Mistresses. Christina and Victoria was shitting to the plate, and I was licking their asses . Then, Mistress Christina fed me from the plate. I had to eat very fast, because Christina was scooping up the shit with a spoon and bringing it to my mouth very quickly. The poop of the two girls was mixed together, the bitter taste of Christina’s shit was mixed with the sweetish taste of Victoria’s shit. Therefore, it was very difficult to eat. After eating, I licked a plate and thanked my Mistresses for the care that I received from them.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 12 min 10 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sugar Hill is back with some Brand new FUNKY loads!! She has so much fun making these naughty scat clips for her fans and it’s evident in each clip!! She was making that big monster ass wobble wobble, and shake it, shake it to begin. In the second scene, enjoy as she takes a quick pause from shaking that azz to literally slide her panties to the side and let loose on her entrance foyer!!! Shit squirted out everywhere!! Then she put the panties back of her dirty ass to let them simmer for a lucky fan…When she though she was done, even more came out!! Then in another scene she takes the mess to her bedroom, Where she has another shart explosion that gets all over her floor and appliances! What mess! In all enjoy Five new ass shaking, messy, runny, splattery clips from one of the phattest asses in the game!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 9 min 57 s
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Did you dream about to being my slave? Serve me and listening to me and get rewards? I love being worship by you all day long I could listening why do you love me. Be my dirty asshole slave and you'll get permission to cum on my poo hole. You get lot of tempting view to my ass. I start to feel have to shit. I wanna release pretty soon my nasty and spicy shit. I fuck my butt hole to make it gaping and hoping for more poo. Are you ready to clean my shit hole? I feel it so badly have to poo. I push out creamy big pile of poo on my side. I make my asshole to give you job and cleaning off the shit 🙂 Sound yummy and fun. Worship your Goddess and we get on well 🙂 Don't forget worship and clean me. Have fun
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 7 min 41 s
    Size: 669 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat another spoonful of my chocolate cream. Today Mrs. Christina and Victoria again invited me to serve them. They were very unhappy that I arrived late. For this, Mistresses had flogged me with a whip and I received slaps from them. I apologized to the girls and was ready to serve them as a toilet. Today it turned out to be a pleasant procedure for me. I like it when Mistress feeds me with a spoon herself , as if I were a small child. It is pleasant from the feeling of the Mistress’ care for her slave. I had to hold a plate against the ass of each of the girls. I saw opening anus and the defecation process of each of the Mistresses. Christina and Victoria was shitting to the plate, and I was licking their asses . Then, Mistress Christina fed me from the plate. I had to eat very fast, because Christina was scooping up the shit with a spoon and bringing it to my mouth very quickly. The poop of the two girls was mixed together, the bitter taste of Christina’s shit was mixed with the sweetish taste of Victoria’s shit. Therefore, it was very difficult to eat. After eating, I licked a plate and thanked my Mistresses for the care that I received from them.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 12 min 10 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

He’s watching me. Since the summer I have a feeling that someone is watching me and spying. We were walking with my friend Lana on the streets, in the Park and I noticed we’re being watched from the bushes. It turned out to be dwarf is a my living toilet. I pretended not to notice him and we have bypassed quietly until homes. Casually chatting we undressed and I decided to check. Creeping up to the front door, abruptly opened it and inside rolled my dwarf – toilet bowl. Gotcha, now you not leave! Now we want to play with you. Lana looks with undisguised interest at the frightened little slave. Well, on your knees, and crawl lick our pussys and asses. With what eagerness and desire he works his tongue, kisses, licks. And after all have Lana’s monthly, let-him its a gift girlfriend. Suck the dirty, bloody swab. What an insatiable, well done, all sucked to the last drop. Good day today. Good morning, fun start to the day. And there will be continuation…
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 38 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You're a fucking pervert, hiring me and not even wanting sex with me - you want something so much tasty than pussy could ever give you. I tease you for your desire for not even wanting my ass, just what it give you. Stay down and open your mouth, and eat my giant firm SHIT. A proper toilet can take whatever I give it. But it looks like I don't even have to demand, you're gobbling up all my poop as soon as it leaves my ass afterall! I know all about your desires you fucking bitch! Lick my ass clen after the toilet.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Size: 952 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’ve been eating all the right foods today, just to make me extra farty for you. Are you ready to get your nose right up into my ass and sniff hard on my sexy farts? Course you are. Nina’s sexy farts stink the best don’t they. I want you to inhale my farts deep into your lungs and taste them in your mouth while i spread my ass cheeks in your face. My farts smell the best and you know it!
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as PhatBunny start of the video segment showing you her curves. The next seen she lets out a big fart that you can almost feel in your chest. The last scene she relieves herself in her bathroom which ends up being a huge diarrhea mess and she also lets out some loud big farts.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 2 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1536 x 1 080
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information