Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear white crop top and strappy panty on. You’re wondering why are you here today don’t you? Well your dream come true today by me. I have a good news and bad one. The good news is you can eat my shit directly from my ass the bad one which isn’t that bad maybe you’re not ready eat all of it yet or even don’t want it but you should eat and taste my shit today. I show off my ass my magic ass cause yummy food coming out from this hole. When I need to shit you’ll take it all. I wanna feed you well so that wouldn’t be a question you wanna eat or not my poo. I tease you and make ready my ass for you. I knee on doggy and insert a dildo to butt hole and really feel my big poo in. Gaping and stretching it straight to your face and hopefully you’ll getting ready yourself to take all my shit. You know where you should go under me lay down. But be patient because I love playing with my ass and if you leave me giving pleasure your tasty shit coming soon. Did you understand me? Good boy. So I’m ready to feed you ope wide your mouth. Oh wow. I poo a big one for you. Sweet and delicious poo to your mouth. πŸ™‚ After I poo show you the pile of shit which you take it right now and chew it don’t you? I have one more surprise which my fart dirty boy. I wanna fart straight to you face and you going to sniff it. Stinky asshole and smelly farts. What a great Goddess I am πŸ™‚ In doggy I dildo my asshole and farting several times.Wet and nasty farts without and with dildo in my ass. You just stick your nose on my butt hole and sniff it. Hm…All the things made you hard as I see. Great. You know whats your job now πŸ™‚ See you next time when You’ll be hungry nasty boy. Have fun <3
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

ORDER: eat loads of gassy foods and hold your poop and farts for 3 days or more, then take a fleet enema and explode into your panties in doggy style position.
    After that pull your panties down revealing your extreme shit butt and spread while sharting for the rest of the video and also picking up your shit and putting onto your asshole and sharting.
    Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 8 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 756 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello, our dear friends. In this video you will see Lolita, Marina and Olga. The girls made a great video about everything that three lovers of dirty sex and shit can do. Marina and Olga caressed Lolita, kissed her, took off her clothes and put her on the floor. Marina didn't give a shit about Lolita's chest and sat between her legs. Lolita took the shit in her hands and sniffed it, smeared it on her boobs, Marina did Lolita cunnilingus at that time, and Olga anally fucked Marina. She used her finger, which she put in Marina's ass when she got it, it was of course dirty and Olga licked it, then again and again she put a finger in the ass and took out shit and licked it. Then Olga, too, did not give a shit about Lolita's chest and made Lolita very well smear shit on her boobs, and Marina used her finger already and put it in Olga's ass and took out the poop and licked it from her finger. Girls began to smear shit with their fingers and lick shit from their fingers. Lolita, Marina and Olga ate shit with pleasure. We have shown you again and again that we really love shit and playing with it. We hope you enjoy it too and you will always visit us!
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 38 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You didn’t shit tonight. Today I will Fisting you without lubrication. Shitting, Push shit. Oh how sweet, fragrant, soft shit. What a delicious smell, I really like it. And you bitch, dont pucker up! Lie and endure. You my slave, obey and pleaser your Mistress. Here is you bitch fist in the ass. So much shit, how easy hand slides inside, wonderful, great. Now I will constantly use shit instead of lubricant for Fisting. Yeah, that’s it, I’m gonna shove my hand up your ass even deeper. Push, piss, I see you’re starting to like it too.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 15 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 664 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m defecating on the slave's face, only stopping when i could no longer release anymore! I creates a huge mess on him and further worsens it by sitting on his mouth and make him to lick my asshole clean! By the time i gets satisfied, i sit on his face with my big ass and make him breathe my shitty ass.
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smell for toilet slave only. Girls don’t like to smell their shit. This life hack completely covers the smell of shit. Dressing slave receives a small amount of oxygen with a high concentration of the smell of shit girls. However, it is very painful when the girl sits down with all the weight and the whole load falls on the face of the slave, but the slave must endure. I was nauseous and very painful, Victoria had a lot of weight and the edges of the pot wounded my face. I again disgraced myself in front of the girls and could not swallow.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 739 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I know you love the thought of being the panties I wear. I stinky up my thong that’s pressed right up against my asshole, shoving my ass in your face. I can feel it’s not only going to be farts. I rush to the toilet, pull down my panties, mount the toilet backwards and let shit flow from my asshole on full display. I do love teasing you. I know my shits and farts make you hard. I rub my clit and cum hard cause you to cum right along with me.
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 11 min 25 s
    Size: 658 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ebony poo princess playing in her fat dirty ass. Watch as I SMASH my little brown hole with a big brown dildo!! My hairy twat gets wetter and wetter as I swirl a dick in my shitty little ass !
    Models: prettyliloreo

Duration: 4 min 17 s
    Size: 643 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Youve always wanted to taste my shit… well now you can.
    I want you to start your journey into being my toilet slave….
    Ive been cooking you a treat up inside me and i want you to watch as i bend over and push the load right out…
    I show you it mizture of hard logs and soft.
    I want you smearing your cock with the soft shit and holding a small piece of my shit inside your mouth while you stroke…..
    Feel my shit melt inside your mouth, stroke harder now i want you to swallow as you cum hard…
    Every day i want you to do this but adding more shit each time till the whole load is gone.
    If you do it… You will become Evas Toilet Slave
    #toiletslavery #log #scatjoi #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 45 s
    Size: 616 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is a taboo role play fantasy video! I wear a tiny blue short and white top on. I get into my room and Daddy was in already. Why did you come in just by your own? You should knock first don’t you think? I am get ready myself to go out with some of my friend for a night out. Go out daddy. Ok I know Mom said I was bad and made a mistake when I failed on one of my exam but Daddy to everyone can happen. I will study much more but not today. Go out of my room. Why you look at my like this? It’s kinda weird. What did you say to me? Wanna see my ass. Wtf Daddy? I can’t believe you’re telling me like this. I know I love this short pants but why you ask me to make it dirty it’s sound scary.Get out of my room right now. You can’t ask me to do such a nasty thing like this. Ok I show you my ass but then can you go out of my room? I show ass but Daddy wants more. I hesitate to pull down pants but I do. Was it enough? Happy now? I’m so fucking ready to go out. But you wanna get more. Want to make dirty this pants with hot shit. That is more than nasty don’t you think just because I didn’t study enough to get over on the exam’
    Daddy also found my dildo and want me to lick and put into my ass to fuck myself and use it front of him. Is it turning you on or what? Your dick get hard I can’t believe it. I do play with my asshole and it’s good but awkward him watching me. I fuck my asshole in doggy. But keep it in your mind Daddy this is the first and last that I do front of you. I do also enema into my pants which is make big mess in it. I make it dirty with shitty ass liquids and more of shit all about it. This is your dirty secret Daddy I got it now. So the thing is I do whatever you ask from me but If you don’t want I tell to anyone you never ever come into my room again. Did you understand me Daddy? Lots of shit and mess in my cute short I see you can’t control your dick. I do enema few times and keep fucking my shitty hole. Hope you’ll never ever forget this day because never would be happen again. I tell someone is knocking at the door so hurry to jerk off Daddy because I have to change my clothes once again before I go out. Was it enough? Great because if you don’t want I share your filthy secret never wanna see you again in my room. Have fun.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 24 min 6 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information