Pro User

Oct 2016

I really need to take a big shit! My slave is waiting for his breakfast as usually and I will serve it directly in his mouth! My sexy boots are filthy, фтв I will make him clean them with his tongue. He is a slave for everything - doormat, toilet, toilet paper, shoe cleaner and shit eater!
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 7 min 35 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 840 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear a sexy transparent peach colored top on. I also have undie on. I start with lots of sexy talk and showing off my body, tease you with my perky tits, make my nipples hard and asking you to worship my beautiful body. Can you do that to me? I wanna hear from you why do you really love watching me, my firm and sexy body, why are you craving to get more and more of me while you worship me and every inch of me. Touching myself which make you hard am I right? I don’t tell you to jerk but for sure you got the feeling please yourself. I encourage you instead. 🙂 Be dirty and naughty as I am. I love hearing you worship me. Not really when I want whenever you want. I guide you through on my body parts which I want you to worship and show love. Shower me in your love and you get rewards. I have to pee as well and Telling the truth I am on my period which mean bloody pussy fun but it’s a mild one. First of all I have to pee the I brought 2 glass to fill them up. Clear close view to 2 glass of my warm pee. Let’s get naughty then and I soak my fingers in pee then let dripping pee drops directly to my mouth and taste it. Great taste have it 🙂 I repeat this few times then decide to insert my fingers deep into my pussy and make it bloody then lick it off. Smudge some blood on it and taste it. I also sniff and lick the menstrual pad a bit. I love being on my period even if it’s mild but smell and taste of my blood it’s just good. Well I wouldn’t like to tell you to worship me and being good to me then you can get more of me. I have a dildo and penetrate to asshole. At the beginning didn’t feel have to poo or not but dildo play make me shit. I make shitty dildo close up. Dirty, gaping asshole and stinky shit covered dildo. Keep playing and pooping a cute one then encourage you about cum. Yes I give you permission to cum. 🙂 In the video you get menstrual pussy view, finger licking, pee tasting, dildo anal fun and pooping with sexy and some dirty talk. But the main point is worship me 🙂 Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 22 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.60 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Feeling really horny and dirty this morning, I insert a 12′ long dildo deep into my ass, completely into my ass! it comes out covered in shit, I fuck my shitty ass with both ends of dildo together and make it disappear that way too, gapes and prolapse
    Models: dirtygardengirl

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 270 x 480
    Size: 85.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Finally the day has come scat party. This is the first time I’ve ever presented my dirty game with slave girl to the public. I made a whole container of fragrant shit. Mixed it with fruit. We were eager to start with a slave, I really wanted a depraved and dirty sex. We were smeared with shit, there was a persistent aroma of shit in the air and it was some madness. We fucked, kissed, masturbated in shit. We wanted more and more, we came without interruption, getting orgasm after orgasm. But in late all, dirty, all in shit, tired but happy and satisfied we went bathe.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 17 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 758 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smell for toilet slave only. Girls don’t like to smell their shit. This life hack completely covers the smell of shit. Dressing slave receives a small amount of oxygen with a high concentration of the smell of shit girls. However, it is very painful when the girl sits down with all the weight and the whole load falls on the face of the slave, but the slave must endure. I was nauseous and very painful, Victoria had a lot of weight and the edges of the pot wounded my face. I again disgraced myself in front of the girls and could not swallow.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 739 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sitting in my chair with legs back soft nasty poo oozes out of my loose hole, cant even see my prolapse it is so shit covered. Real sticky poop clinging to my hole filling my gaped asshole. Then I stand up to show you the skid mark on my chair and the pile of hot shit on the floor and my shit covered asshole

Duration: 4 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 323 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m defecating on the slave's face, only stopping when i could no longer release anymore! I creates a huge mess on him and further worsens it by sitting on his mouth and make him to lick my asshole clean! By the time i gets satisfied, i sit on his face with my big ass and make him breathe my shitty ass.
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My big ass is in your face and I begin gaping my ass at you I push some shit for you to see it and suck it back in I keep teasing you with my shit that's trying to come out after taping my ass for a min and having you beg for it I begin to shit and my asshole expands so wide! I begin to shit and it's alot! Small turds come tumbling out, then a big thick load comes out and gaping more has even more turds come out and another big thick load comes out. I feel so relieved in between of smelly farts all this nastiness stunk up the whole bathroom but I know you love it and you'll love to purchase more from me !
    Models: Seduction

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 288 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In the tub I gape and flex my asshole, then some semi firm dark turds emerge from my poophole , turning to looser shit it all plops out and then I push my anal prolapse out and it is covered in sticky brown poo, I let it roll back in leaving lots of soft poo on my ass cheeks. I smear it on ass cheeks, fist my ass rub my shitty prolapse lots, then turn around and smear the shit on my tits, legs, face, and taste the shit on my filthy shit covered hands.

Duration: 7 min 48 s
    Size: 1.79 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

So damn horny in the morning to play with my asshole, I like to squeeze and finger my fat puckered ass lips, then gape my hole with fingers and push out my dirty with liquid shit rose, I put it right up to your face and bloom my nasty runny shit prolapse repeatedly in and out and erotically play with the shit drippings in my rose

Duration: 6 min 14 s
    Resolution: 270 x 480
    Size: 50.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information