Pro User

Oct 2016

Penis doesn’t work? Hence, you’ll eat shit. Today I was very ashamed. Victoria and Christina left me at home alone, went for a walk, and ordered me to lie naked on the floor and to masturbate. When the girls went into the apartment after walking, first of all they began to laugh at my little dick and scoff at me in every way. I was very ashamed, and I was ready to fall through the ground from their ridicule. The girls’ boots were dirty after the walk, so I had to lick its by tongue. Yesterday’s food eaten by the girls sought to go out, so the Mistresses decided to take the moment to shit in my mouth. And so, I see Victoria's ass above my mouth. Anus opened, and the stinky sausage of her shit fell into my mouth. Mistress Victoria was shitting for a very long time. After the first large portion, several small ones followed. When she was doing this, she was stepping on my body with a sharp heel. I was very hurt, but had to endure. After I ate Victoria’s smelly poops, Christina filled my mouth with the bitter porridge of her shit. I completely ate yesterday’s dinner of both girls. I was hurt, ashamed and humiliating. But I was glad that I ate shit from two beautiful girls, and Mistresses were pleased with me.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I really need to take a big shit! My slave is waiting for his breakfast as usually and I will serve it directly in his mouth! My sexy boots are filthy, фтв I will make him clean them with his tongue. He is a slave for everything - doormat, toilet, toilet paper, shoe cleaner and shit eater!
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 7 min 35 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 840 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

She came to me full of desires and fantasies. She craved the unknown, the forbidden fruit. I saw the potential and began to reveal it.
    Her desires and dreams captured me. She wanted to cognize, to play, try anal sex and submission. I happily agreed to make her dreams come true. She thought it would be a game, but when I tied her up, the game became by my rules. In me has awakened the beast, hungry for young bodies. I fucked her in every hole. Rigidly thrust strapon anal again and again and not even her tears stopped me. I know that’s what she wanted this. To be humiliated, crushed, submissive, her eyes shone with happiness. I knew, I saw, this girl would do anything to earn my attention and have fun. She’ll eat my shit for it, be my living toilet
    1.Slave girl eat her Shit
    This little bitch is learning to obey.Now I’m gonna feed her own shit and make her drink own piss. She has no chance of getting away. Or she’ll be punished. And for my entertainment I’ll fuck her with vegetables.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 44 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.85 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I intended to just make a video of me eating poop. I forgot that I had drank pepto and it turned into a tarry sticky hard to swallow lunch! It was a period shit to! Watch me fill up my panties with shit, get my panties wet with piss and blood then dump my big load out onto a plate and eat the entire thing. watch me struggle to chew and swallow and hold it down. It was a very interesting and naughty experience. I was recently asked if I actually eat my poop in the video and yes I do! The entire load!!!
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cum enjoy this 9 min video of me fucking my sweety asshole with my FAV silver dildo! Watch my every facial expression as I take that dirty dildo up my tight ass , I want you to cum all over my pretty ass & shit baby
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 16 s
    Size: 807 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You will no longer resist! You are weak. Weak, weak, weak for my ass. I am controlling you via your dick. Slow seduction in my hot red lingerie, I am converting you to the cult of my ass. From now on, it is your religion and your god. Your sexuality and your owner. Now eat up!
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 20 min 47 s
    Size: 614 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I constantly have men offering me their skills in service. This time, it is a yoga session.
    I heard there was this yoga instructor guy in Montreal, using his business as a front to creep on women. I set up a trap for him; he offered me free one-on-one lessons.
    Little did he know that it is me, my chastity cage and my ass who were about to teach him the real lesson.

Duration: 24 min 45 s
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

That’s what he said!
    This one is a returning ass addict and my ass was merciless on him. You wish you were him. Buy this clip, it’s as close as you will get.

November is my birthday month!
    Look forward to some amazing contents all price at $30 to celebrate my 30th birthday.

Duration: 20 min 43 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 710 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You’d love drinking a lot of my pee in the morning, don’t you?. I needed to pee badly in the glass. So watch my massive pee and how i taste it too !! While I drinking my pee, I pushed my shit on the plate for you!! Enjoy!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Size: 675 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Woke up & First thing I had to do was take a nice morning shit to start my day off right.. It feels so good as my pretty asshole winks at you & I let my shit just fall out my ass…
    Models: HennatheGoddess

Duration: 4 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 245 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information