Pro User

Oct 2016

I was drunk and horney, so i put on a sexy outfit with crotchless panties and bent over, pulled my split thong to the side and stuck my finger up my ass and smeared a streak of hot dookie across my sexy ass! Then i strained and moaned and pushed, finally i sat on the side of the tub and pushed out a nice fat log moaning some more. After it was out i lost control of my self and grabbed my turd and rubbed it in my pussy and moaned as it felt so good. And no that wasnt enough, I finished by sitting on my turd and sliding my ass and pussy back and fourth on my turd until it was a smeared pile of my sexy shit. I finished with spreading my sexy ass cheeks and showing my dirty butt while i look back at the camera…… I really hope you like this i think im starting to get more into the dirtier side of this. XOXOXO Sexy Lil Momma
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 4 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 540 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My big ass is in your face and I begin gaping my ass at you I push some shit for you to see it and suck it back in I keep teasing you with my shit that's trying to come out after taping my ass for a min and having you beg for it I begin to shit and my asshole expands so wide! I begin to shit and it's alot! Small turds come tumbling out, then a big thick load comes out and gaping more has even more turds come out and another big thick load comes out. I feel so relieved in between of smelly farts all this nastiness stunk up the whole bathroom but I know you love it and you'll love to purchase more from me !
    Models: Seduction

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 288 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

i let out a soft fart flowed by a nice log and ass wiping
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 1 min 17 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

HD – This gorgeous slutty stripper has a group of adoring men at her beck and call. She called us into her suite when she was feeling very nasty. She puked all over our pathetic hands and she made us eat it! She scatted on our bodies then she smeared the smelly shit all over our face!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 23 min 12 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 404 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It is this man's first time to get intimate with her girlfriend and he is excited, little does he know he is about to suffer under her clutches! He begins with eating her pussy, but before long, he is ordered to finger fuck her asshole! She then later has him hold a glass underneath her vagina where she then starts urinating! When it is filled with her piss, she pours it inside the victim's mouth against his will, forcing him to gulp down every drop of it! Despite this, the guy still doesn't stop getting intimate with the woman and that is why he suffers even more! He is made to orally pleasure her asshole, but shortly after, she starts defecating on his mouth! When she could no longer release anymore, she concentrates her attention on stroking his dick while ordering him to smear her poop all over his face!

Duration: 32 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 284
    Format: AVI
    Size: 916 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

PART 1 – This movie feature the story of 3 slave girls at the piss and shit factory. Human foie gras at it’s very best! See scatology cuisine freshly prepared and ready for serving. A mixtures of both solid and liquid foods with mixed flavors from multiple sources! This is a MUST SEE for anybody that is interested in scatology dining!

Duration: 52 min 38 s
    Resolution: 450 x 800
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

At the mercy of his captor, this slave is naked and restrained to a firm structure rendering her completely vulnerable and helpless! The first thing that the man does is force her to drink a laxative as well as give her asshole an enema! In no time, he is able to force her to defecate and she releases one huge stream after another of liquified poop! Without further ado, he smears it all over his dick and on her body! By the time he is satisfied, he alternates between having the slave suck his cock and fucking her until he orgasms!

Duration: 38 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: AVI
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I gently pull up my mini skirt, work out a nice pee, then a nice shit, then play with my ass, smearing it against my cheeks and showing off my asshole. When I’m all done, I show my finished product and kiss the camera goodbye,
    Models: PrettyDirty25

Duration: 3 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 48.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Super horny to crank open my cunt with a spreader and show you my bloody hole, even more so to prolapse my pussy so you can see my cervix oozing blood, I finger my piss hole and cunt, then I use 1 of my small sounds to poke into the bloody cervix and wiggle it around, then use 2 sounds to dp stretch my peehole and this makes some piss fall out of me, I prolapse my asshole and let my fluids leak out of my prolapsed pussy onto my anal prolapse
    Models: dirtygardengirl

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sniff my farting and eat my shit! Quite often I have to serve Mistress in the morning when she wakes up, therefore this time, Christina left me to spend the night in her apartment. At night, I slept on the floor near her bed to serve her as a toilet when she needs it. In other words, I played the role of a night pot. When Mistress woke up, first of all she needed a massage, so I massaged her back for several minutes. I very rarely touch the body of Mistress, but this time much was allowed to me. Touching the beautiful body of the girl acted excitingly on me. During the massage, Christina suddenly wanted to fart, so I was obliged to bring my nose closer to her ass and breathe in her outgoing gases, which have a strong smell. Christina’s farting told me that the girl will need a toilet in the near future. And it really turned out to be so. Christina filled my mouth with her shit, after which I was allowed to wipe her ass with a toilet paper. I washed down the swallowed shit with Christina's urine from a glass and thanked Mistress for she had fed me. Mistress went to cook breakfast for herself, and I stayed in the bedroom with the taste of female poops and urine in my mouth.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 7 min 11 s
    Size: 629 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information