Pro User

Oct 2016

Fragrant treat from Mrs. Emily's ass. Today my slave has come to me again. I met face to face with him, and we were only two of us. This is my favorite toilet slave, and he really like serving me as a toilet. He lie on the floor and waited with awe for the arrival of my Ass. I am a sexy Mistress with a beautiful figure, a beautiful ass and breasts. I began to push crap out of my intestines, and my slave waiting for the treat to appear. He’s really like to watch the process of female defecation.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 14 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

That’s what he said!
    This one is a returning ass addict and my ass was merciless on him. You wish you were him. Buy this clip, it’s as close as you will get.

November is my birthday month!
    Look forward to some amazing contents all price at $30 to celebrate my 30th birthday.
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 20 min 43 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 710 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I slowly push out my shit & this pussy gets soo creamy knowing my shit & dirty talk turns you on so much, I put it straight into the MasonJar to be Shipped off…
    Models: HennatheGoddess

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I constantly have men offering me their skills in service. This time, it is a yoga session.
    I heard there was this yoga instructor guy in Montreal, using his business as a front to creep on women. I set up a trap for him; he offered me free one-on-one lessons.
    Little did he know that it is me, my chastity cage and my ass who were about to teach him the real lesson.

Duration: 24 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I model my new white panties and ooohh seems my period has come through, plus I have to pee and shit this morning, so why not do it all in my panties 🙂 my piss comes out red soaking and staining the panties and a bunch of poop turds push out of my ass against the panties, this is the first time I’ve pooped in my panties and really it feels good and totally fun! I reveal the shit, and yes my prolapse does come out when I push out my shit, and I pop the prolapse in and out a couple times. The poop is a bunch of roundish turds and I pick them up and squish them together to form a log of sorts, then take off and show you my filthy panties
    Models: dirtygardengirl

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Size: 627 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

On my hands and knees on floor spreading ass cheeks and pushing super loose poop out then pushing prolapse out and it is covered in soft brown shit, fist my asshole and spread that shit all over ass, then turn around and smear it on body, legs, pussy face tits, and lick my shit covered hand
    Models: dirtygardengirl

Duration: 9 min 25 s
    Size: 703 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My favorite pass time is luring men from Tinder to my house to abuse. It’s so easy to find blackmail ammunitions against them.
    This one is married; the more they have to lose, the harder I use them.

Duration: 18 min 21 s
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You will no longer resist! You are weak. Weak, weak, weak for my ass. I am controlling you via your dick. Slow seduction in my hot red lingerie, I am converting you to the cult of my ass. From now on, it is your religion and your god. Your sexuality and your owner. Now eat up!

Duration: 20 min 47 s
    Size: 614 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cum enjoy this 9 min video of me fucking my sweety asshole with my FAV silver dildo! Watch my every facial expression as I take that dirty dildo up my tight ass , I want you to cum all over my pretty ass & shit baby
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 16 s
    Size: 807 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A woman comes to this house in response to a job ad, but there is no work and she is just a victim to two men! After they force her to strip, they have her defecate on to a plate! When she could no longer release anymore, they smear her feces on her face! She is later forced to poop even more and the new filth gets spread all over her thighs and body! The rest that remains is served into her mouth for her to eat! Even then, the men are not yet done with her, what they do next is take turns fucking her throat and pussy until they orgasm! They would even release every single drop of cum they have into her mouth for her to gulp down!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 43 min 30 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information