Pro User

Oct 2016

I have a grumbly tummy im full of gassy farts… i push and fill my jogging bottoms with wet bubbly farts.. i strain and more farts come. i keep checking my thong as my farts are so wett…….. i fart in different postions getting all my farts out before i let one more wet fart off in my sweat pants its so wett…… i say i have to go i need the toilet
    I dont make it in time and shart all in my sweatpants, i fart big farts over and over again i slide my finger in my thong it feels wett and my fingers are covered in poo…..
    I let off more farts and sharts then pull down my sweatpants to reveal the big mess ive made…
    #shart #fart #farting #poo #pantypoo #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 21 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 919 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Very nice and sexy video where i poo, pee and wipe my dirty ass with paper in public park. During walk in park i had problems with stomach and there were no WC, so i had desperation. I was desperate in park but there were no WC. So i did it right there. After it i shake dirty ass and wiped it with paper. It is a pity that there was no toilet slave in the park.
    Models: janet

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had to drink my own piss as a punishment and was only allowed to eat my own shit all day. I did this during my lunch break at work. You can see that eating shit doesn't bother me as much as drinking my own piss does.
    Models: worthlessholes

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Resolution: 576 x 1 024
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My SLUT face front and centre as a Horny Man pisses in my mouth and I drink it down, a cup catches what I can’t swallow, then I gag on my hand until it comes back up, I gargle and drink it back down, the cup catches what I miss, I need more to puke up so drink what’s in cup and more gagging and puking up recycled piss , messy face, big eyes and mouth wide gargling waiting for my prize for being a good slut , which is a face load of cum, yummm
    Models: dirtygardengirl

Duration: 18 min 57 s
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me prepare you a special treat. I got you some yummy peanut butter cookies but it’s missing chocolate. So I shit out some of my delicious chocolate so I can make you some extra yummy peanut butter and chocolate cookie sandwiches.
    Models: TinaAmazon

Duration: 6 min 29 s
    Size: 903 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My belly is full and I will use my toilet slave mouth again. He didn’t like his breakfast and I spit on his mouth. He has to eat it or he will stay with my shit in his mouth all day! I know that is big but I don’t care, if he wants to be used by Mistress like me he has to learn how to be a good human toilet! This is true for you too! If you want to serve me as a toilet first be sure that you can handle it!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 2 s
    Size: 873 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I slowly push out my shit & this pussy gets soo creamy knowing my shit & dirty talk turns you on so much, I put it straight into the MasonJar to be Shipped off…
    Models: HennatheGoddess

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m your dirty hairy scat girl! I know how much my horny, hairy pussy turns you on! I know you get hard when you see my hairy ass and my new hairy armpits! My hairiness turns me on too! I love playing with it and touching myself.
    People always judge hairy girls and say that they smell. Well, first of all that’s not true, but I love being smelly! So I’m going to make my hair really stinky! I’m going to push out a huge load of shit and smear it all over my filthy hairy holes and my dirty, hairy armpits! Do you want to see how turned on I get when my hair is covered in my poop! I fuck my wet, hairy, pussy until I cum so hard! Then I fuck my shitty, hairy armpits too!
    I hope you enjoy watching my filthy, hairy fun!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 15 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I held this shit all day to push this fat load out my pretty asshole for a lucky someone to enjoy.. Get your fresh shit at Henna's Bakery
    Models: HennatheGoddess

Duration: 3 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 206 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I model my new white panties and ooohh seems my period has come through, plus I have to pee and shit this morning, so why not do it all in my panties 🙂 my piss comes out red soaking and staining the panties and a bunch of poop turds push out of my ass against the panties, this is the first time I’ve pooped in my panties and really it feels good and totally fun! I reveal the shit, and yes my prolapse does come out when I push out my shit, and I pop the prolapse in and out a couple times. The poop is a bunch of roundish turds and I pick them up and squish them together to form a log of sorts, then take off and show you my filthy panties
    Models: dirtygardengirl

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Size: 627 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information