Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello my dear friends. Today in the video you will see how I use a gynecological mirror and shove shit through it into my vagina. It was in the evening, I really wanted to go to the toilet, all the day I suffered because there was no opportunity to record a film, but I really wanted to do it for you. I put on a white peignoir and white stockings and sat on the sofa. I showed my hairy pussy, opened the holes and showed you on camera. Then I inserted a gynecological mirror and stuffed my shit into my cunt. I pushed his fingers deeper into myself until all the shit fit into me. Then I masturbated and brought myself to orgasm and squirt. You will see all this on video.
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 16 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.57 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Don’t want to suffocate – eat shit faster. Mistresses Victoria and Christina very often subject me to various physical tests. So this time they again decided to test my physical capabilities. I got ahuge amount of slaps on the face, and I had to say “thank” for every blow. Moreover, this was done by the hand of Mistress soaked by water, which was making the slaps in the face more painful. But the most important thing was waiting for me ahead. I had to serve the girls as a toilet, but I had to swallowtheir shit very quickly. I had to eat very quickly, because Mistresses pressed their shit by their asses. My mouth and nose were covered with shit, and I couldnot breathe until this chocolate mass was swallowed by me. I felt the aroma of girlish poop in a concentrated form, and it was exciting. I was able to cope with this difficult task. Two huge portions of fragrant female shit were sent tomy stomach. The girls were glad that they were finally relieved. Mistresses left, and I stayed with thoughts of what other trials I would face in the future.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 16 min 35 s
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You want my recipe? my family secret recipe? Bitch I don’t think so! I will make you earn that delicious food and make you puke it back up! Extreme forced puking
    Models: Emilylove86

Duration: 24 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 537 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oh… you’re so nice as my new toilet. Nice to see you here! I wanna use you… like a furniture. This time like a toilet. Cause my toilet is locked I must do it in another way than usually. But I have you! Perfect stupid slave.*Finally you will be useful for something. Great.**First some rules. First, don’t say nothing. Don’t move. Don’t disturb. I don’t wanna hear any noises. Only my farts are important.*Now you’re just piece of fucking sh it. Nothing. Only for my ass. You’re addicted to my loud farts. Do you wanna hear first one?*It will be like thunder. Earthquake.
    I am so fucking loud. My farts are stinky like a hell. I don’t wanna stop. I have so much more gas inside. Another one is coming! And this time I have combo of amazing loud and stinky farts.*And again… Literally I can’t stop. But this is fine. Cause you’re my toilet. I wanna use you everyday. Right?*And good girls sends farts only into toilet.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 667 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello dear fans. Today in the video you will see slave Marina and her friends Olga and Lolita. Olga and Lolita decided to use Marina as a slave, to give a shit in her mouth and to fuck her with a bottle and toys. Marina stood upside down, opened her anus for fucking. Lolita gave a shit to Marina in the mouth, and Olga fucked her with a beer bottle. Lolita put a poop in her mouth with the phallus that Marina pissed while Olga fucked her. Then Olga shit on the anus of Marne and wrote on it. Olga fucked Marina in the pussy, and thrust her fingers into the anus, Marina likes these games and she enjoyed this hard game with a bottle and another toy together. Filthy whore Marina was happy with such sex, she loves shit and hardcore sex with several toys at the same time. Olga and Lolita played well with Marina and her holes, brought her to orgasm and got a lot of pleasure themselves.
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 21 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

As soon as this woman came home from school, she is greeted with her boyfriend who proceeds to have her drink something! She is then laid on her back on a bed and gets her crotch rubbed, consequently stimulating her clit! Eventually, she is bent over and he continues to do the rubbing on her asshole! It doesn't take long before her stomach starts to ache and with the rectal stimulation, she couldn't stop herself from defecating! As a result, she immediately runs toward the nearest comfort room! However, instead of the pooping on the toilet, she does it inside a small bowl specifically prepared by her boyfriend for her! She doesn't release one lump of poop but instead one massive explosive squirt after another, filling up the bowl almost to the brim with liquified feces! Apparently, what she earlier ingested was a laxative!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 15 min 40 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 371 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is part one in a 5 part series. In this video, watch as I start off desperate to piss and poop, making my panties an absolute mess. Once I make my mess, I take my panties off and take out my glass dildo, fucking myself anally. Getting the glass all covered in shit, I proceed to taste it before smearing the shit from my panties all over my tits.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 34 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is part 3 of a 5 part series. In this video, I give you a closer view using my glass dildo to pound my asshole, a lot of dirty talk used throughout, and lots of tit play with my shit covered tits. Enjoy as I taste my shit off my glass dildo, giving you a close look at how much shit I’ve gotten in my mouth.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 388 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave girl is always there. Looking at this nonentity I gladly lit a cigarette. I despise her, this nothing, for her submissiveness and willingness eating my shit. I shit in her filthy slop mouth, stubbed my cigarette out on her. Lie still pig, eat, enjoy the taste of my shit, masturbate, excite yourself. You’re in my shit, I’ll give kick you in the ass and kick you out like. Go home, I won’t need you again today.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information