Pro User

Oct 2016

I am fucking my toy dick and sit on top of him. I’m so horny and want to shit really bad! Fortunately, there is a slave nearby who is waiting for me to shit him right in his mouth. I shitting directly in his open mouth while his lips are around my shithole. Its a really huge shit , but he cant take it all inside and you can see the top of my pile. A lot of shit on his face! Enjoy!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 972 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in my pink thong tell you how im going to rub my clit and shit while wearing it… I show it off before lifting my legs up and rubbing my swollen clit hard through my thong and shitting a log…
    I peel them off andf show you my big hard load
    I love Being A Naughty Girl On My Bed
    #poo #log #pantypoo #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 41 s
    Size: 493 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playing with my dildo in my pussy ans then my dirty ass. Putting back my dirty dildo in my pussy and then in my mouth. In French. En français !!
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 7 min 10 s
    Size: 629 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m wearing my new pink hoodie set on without any undies. I love pink, do you like what I like even more? Shitting 🙂 My asshole is sweaty under my pants. It is just soft and warm then I can get sweaty easily under. I bend over show off asshole teasing you in my pants, show tits and tell you about I have 2 toys to play. One of my diamond butt plug to prepare butt hole before I insert my BBC Dildo to stretching wide and nice ass hole. Plug get’s shitty pretty quick and on the other hand I feel my hole today is super tight 🙂 I wanna give you my plug. I want you to play with it and insert to your asshole this poo covered stinky toy. Would be fun wouldn’t it? I take my BBC dildo and practice deep throat for a while and also gagging on. Lots of spit on it. Then I penetration painfully into and it makes me shit pretty quick .I tell you so many times it’s so big to my asshole and gaping all over in the video. After shitting I keep playing rear ass view to cam talking dirty and talking about dirty fantasies of yours. You can hear me moaning first because of pain but then of the pleasure. Could be a great idea that while you fucking me from behind in doggy you insert my shitty plug into your ass? How it’s sound? 🙂 Dirty fantasies for sure. I encourage you to fuck me in doggy pose then turn back to lay down and keep gaping my asshole while talking dirty how you destroy my hole and I get myself ready to you to cum on my dirty gaping asshole. Just because I know you love hearing farting me I fart loud 2 times before you cum. You know what’s your job, fill me up 😛 At the end I show the pile of poo and some seeds on it 🙂 Have fun
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 20 min 11 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In French only ! En français seulement !! Watch my poo and pee in my new beige panty !!
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 6 min 4 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is part 4 in a 5 part series. In this video, we tone down the tasting, but still enjoy an intense orgasm covered in shit. Enjoy as I get off to the fact that I have shit all over me, the smell filling my nostrils and taste still on my tongue.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is part two of a five part series. In this video, watch as I continue to taste my shit off my glass dildo every chance I get, truly pounding my asshole with my dildo. Talking dirty to you all the while, I get absolutely filthy for you, the strong taste filling my mouth each chance it gets.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 2 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me destroy my raincoats the best way i know how….
    I rub them on my pussy, wiping my creamy cum over them and spitting on them before peeing and releasing a big thick load all over it…..
    I smear my hands with my load and wipe all over my rain jacket before smearing all over the other rain coat…
    Now watch me tear them to shreds….
    I love destroying clothes……. Scat destroying
    #destruction #scat #smearing #log #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 31 min 43 s
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello my dear friends. Today in the video you will see how I use a gynecological mirror and shove shit through it into my vagina. It was in the evening, I really wanted to go to the toilet, all the day I suffered because there was no opportunity to record a film, but I really wanted to do it for you. I put on a white peignoir and white stockings and sat on the sofa. I showed my hairy pussy, opened the holes and showed you on camera. Then I inserted a gynecological mirror and stuffed my shit into my cunt. I pushed his fingers deeper into myself until all the shit fit into me. Then I masturbated and brought myself to orgasm and squirt. You will see all this on video.
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 16 min 31 s
    Size: 1.57 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information