Pro User

Oct 2016

The toilet slave is now for Veronica Moser ordered and is taken by Mistress Michelle first. He is very submissive and kneels all the time before the two Scatqueens. Mistress Michelle brings him to moan with her sharp fingernails. She pinches his nipples until his face warps. Then both ladies pee in his toilet mouth and then Veronica Moser still shits into his gap. The shit of her is pretty soft and fits perfectly.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 291 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playing with my dildo in my pussy ans then my dirty ass. Putting back my dirty dildo in my pussy and then in my mouth. In French. En français !!
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 7 min 10 s
    Size: 629 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave girl is always there. Looking at this nonentity I gladly lit a cigarette. I despise her, this nothing, for her submissiveness and willingness eating my shit. I shit in her filthy slop mouth, stubbed my cigarette out on her. Lie still pig, eat, enjoy the taste of my shit, masturbate, excite yourself. You’re in my shit, I’ll give kick you in the ass and kick you out like. Go home, I won’t need you again today.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

never before seen clips .If you like everything that comes out of ebonybooty49s ass then you will love this video. ebony farts, has nasty big loud visible sharts. And finishing the video off with some scat clips. nice long thick turds coming out her ass.
    Models: Ebonybooty49

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 296 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am an addicted slut of Mistress Zaleya. I love her curves, her perfect round butt, her gorgeous muscular legs and i am waiting unpatiently for her call everyday. This time was a great day for me. I knew that something will be different today. After I heard the sexy voice of my Mistress that was in need to be worshipped, I came in a rush and she order me to lay on the floor quickly because she need to be worshipped asap. I smellng her feet, licking them and sniffing them, doing my best for my Goddess. I know that if i work hard, she will feed me from her perfect pussy and ass soon. She ordered me to clean her pussy after her morning piss and she surprised me with a new event : I must have my mouth open wide because she needed to shit right there, standing on her coach. I must catch every drop of her divine kaviar while she enjoyed to fill my mouth with her long kaviar. Then she order me to suck and chek her kaviar, and she began to feed me with her high heels and her hand. This is our morning ritual, with me under her beautiful ass, waiting to receive my morning meal. She loves to destroy me and my will and soon I will become only her human toilet if she will be happy by my training and skills. A perfect session and a great clip with my Goddess using her slave for a great feeding session. We thank you all because you are her addicted fans !!! Great Domme, one of the best Scat Goddesses from Romania !
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 35 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 819 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is the 2nd segment of the Shylatina’s Dildo Shits. Also check out the bonus clip where she decides to let you witness her shitting in her kitchen on a clean up day.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 6 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 720
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My SLUT face front and centre as a Horny Man pisses in my mouth and I drink it down, a cup catches what I can’t swallow, then I gag on my hand until it comes back up, I gargle and drink it back down, the cup catches what I miss, I need more to puke up so drink what’s in cup and more gagging and puking up recycled piss , messy face, big eyes and mouth wide gargling waiting for my prize for being a good slut , which is a face load of cum, yummm
    Models: dirtygardengirl

Duration: 18 min 57 s
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is part 3 of a 5 part series. In this video, I give you a closer view using my glass dildo to pound my asshole, a lot of dirty talk used throughout, and lots of tit play with my shit covered tits. Enjoy as I taste my shit off my glass dildo, giving you a close look at how much shit I’ve gotten in my mouth.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It's Memorial Day and I drank a lot already and it's the morning I drink water lol so I thought this was going to be a pee video little did I know instantly my stomach was going to feel upset; I knew I had to shut and desperately at that! I ran and got my clear plate so I could serve you it when I'm done and I turned around showing my ass and I LET OUT THIS HUGE FART AND NOTHING BUT NASRY SHIT CAME OUT , A huge load followed by slimy juices of shit it filled the plate so much it tipped over and got everywhere on the floor my rug myself! I made a huge mess, but I'm not finished I need to shit even more so I sat the plate down put my ass in the air, gaped my ass and shitted more out! With the sun shinning bright the view is front row seats and in HD what more could you ask for? Cleaning up myself with a towel I show my end result which is a delicious treat served warm and with perfection since it came out my perfect asshole, want more ?! Purchase more videos and rate me 5 stars of course 🙂
    Models: Seduction

Duration: 6 min 28 s
    Size: 372 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Don’t want to suffocate – eat shit faster. Mistresses Victoria and Christina very often subject me to various physical tests. So this time they again decided to test my physical capabilities. I got ahuge amount of slaps on the face, and I had to say “thank” for every blow. Moreover, this was done by the hand of Mistress soaked by water, which was making the slaps in the face more painful. But the most important thing was waiting for me ahead. I had to serve the girls as a toilet, but I had to swallowtheir shit very quickly. I had to eat very quickly, because Mistresses pressed their shit by their asses. My mouth and nose were covered with shit, and I couldnot breathe until this chocolate mass was swallowed by me. I felt the aroma of girlish poop in a concentrated form, and it was exciting. I was able to cope with this difficult task. Two huge portions of fragrant female shit were sent tomy stomach. The girls were glad that they were finally relieved. Mistresses left, and I stayed with thoughts of what other trials I would face in the future.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 16 min 35 s
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information