Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as PhatBunny start of the video segment showing you her curves. The next seen she lets out a big fart that you can almost feel in your chest. The last scene she relieves herself in her bathroom which ends up being a huge diarrhea mess and she also lets out some loud big farts.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 2 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1536 x 1 080
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

As soon as this woman came home from school, she is greeted with her boyfriend who proceeds to have her drink something! She is then laid on her back on a bed and gets her crotch rubbed, consequently stimulating her clit! Eventually, she is bent over and he continues to do the rubbing on her asshole! It doesn't take long before her stomach starts to ache and with the rectal stimulation, she couldn't stop herself from defecating! As a result, she immediately runs toward the nearest comfort room! However, instead of the pooping on the toilet, she does it inside a small bowl specifically prepared by her boyfriend for her! She doesn't release one lump of poop but instead one massive explosive squirt after another, filling up the bowl almost to the brim with liquified feces! Apparently, what she earlier ingested was a laxative!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 15 min 40 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 371 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave will eat my shit again after long time. Now he is very well trained and hungry REAL HUMAN TOILET. He adores me and is ready to obey every single command. He is going to eat my HUGE shit but the first he lick my ass clean while I relaxation. After shit is going to kiss my dirty feet and swallow my spit ans thanks me. He will give me his wage for that because my shit is the best!
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 16 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016
    Ladylike Emily Feeding the Slave - marcos579 - scatshop

My slave will eat my shit again after long time. Now he is very well trained and hungry REAL HUMAN TOILET. He adores me and is ready to obey every single command. He is going to eat my HUGE shit but the first he lick my ass clean while I relaxation. After shit is going to kiss my dirty feet and swallow my spit ans thanks me. He will give me his wage for that because my shit is the best!
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 16 min 42 s
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016
    Turds, Prolapse & Dirty Feet - dirtygardengirl - scatshop

My asshole is so loose that when I poop firm round turds they just roll out and fall out of my prolapse, it is really fucking cool to see! And when my shit is firm turds like this I can squish them together and insert them back into my ass repeatedly! So fun shitting my turds out again and again. I poop them on my bare feet, rub the shit onto my bare soles and smear the shit on my ass cheeks all the while rubbing my dirty rose on my shitty feet. I pee a little too.
    Models: dirtygardengirl

Duration: 12 min 2 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016
    Dirtiest Bathroom In The World! - SamanthaStarfish - scatshop

I’m out in the woods on a camping trip. While hiking out in the wilderness I came across this nasty bathroom at a trail head. I needed to poop so I decided to use this disgusting bathroom. I’ve never in my life came across such a horrible bathroom! There piss all over the seat, poop splattered all over the toilet! Bugs and dirt everywhere! The smell was absolutely horrible! But I needed to poop really bad! I sit down on the disgusting toilet and poop as quickly as I can! I can hear my pee and poop plopping down into this pit of piss and shit. When I’m done my asshole is smeared with shit! I wipe it as best as I can with the dry toilet paper. Then I get out of that nasty bathroom as fast as I can!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 26 s
    Size: 898 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016
    EPIC feeding with Goddess Zaleya - TOILETSLAVE4ALL - scatshop

I am an addicted slut of Mistress Zaleya. I love her curves, her perfect round butt, her gorgeous muscular legs and i am waiting unpatiently for her call everyday. This time was a great day for me. I knew that something will be different today. After I heard the sexy voice of my Mistress that was in need to be worshipped, I came in a rush and she order me to lay on the floor quickly because she need to be worshipped asap. I smellng her feet, licking them and sniffing them, doing my best for my Goddess. I know that if i work hard, she will feed me from her perfect pussy and ass soon. She ordered me to clean her pussy after her morning piss and she surprised me with a new event : I must have my mouth open wide because she needed to shit right there, standing on her coach. I must catch every drop of her divine kaviar while she enjoyed to fill my mouth with her long kaviar. Then she order me to suck and chek her kaviar, and she began to feed me with her high heels and her hand. This is our morning ritual, with me under her beautiful ass, waiting to receive my morning meal. She loves to destroy me and my will and soon I will become only her human toilet if she will be happy by my training and skills. A perfect session and a great clip with my Goddess using her slave for a great feeding session. We thank you all because you are her addicted fans !!! Great Domme, one of the best Scat Goddesses from Romania !
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 35 min 46 s
    Size: 819 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016
    Good Morning Shit - Anna_Coprofield - scatshop

Good Morning! I woke up with a huge desire to shit right here and now. I didn’t take a shower and did not shave, my pussy is dirty and creamy, but I did a bunch of soft and fragrant shit…Enjoy! 😉
    xoxox
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 5 min 44 s
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016
    Naked Farts And Shit - evamarie88 - scatshop

Watch me naked let out big bassy loud farts for you over and over again…. As i fart i rub my pussy hard and then fart some more….
    All this farting is making me feel like i need to shit, i cup my hand under my naked bum and push out a warm load into my hands…
    I show you it before smearing it over my big tits…
    I Love being a naughty fart scat girl
    #fart #gassy #scat #smearing #shit #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 19 min 22 s
    Size: 779 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016
    liquid Twerk shit - Ebonybooty49 - scatshop

liquid twerk shit , that’s right. ebonybooty49 starting off blowing ass while twerking then shoots diarrhea all over the floor. In this video you get full body views and close ups and slomos (to enjoy every second of my tight asshole shooting out shit.)
    Models: Ebonybooty49

Duration: 6 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information