Pro User

Oct 2016

Alonna Bunny’s “Live From The Rabbit Hole”! - - scatshop

Alonna Bunny’s “Live From The Rabbit Hole”! - - scatshop

Alonna Bunny Is back again! My newest FUNKY sensation is a fast learner in how deep the proverbial rabbit hole goes in this scat realm! She of course had plenty of time watching her domme Lashayy Chapo make her own Scat magic. Now she is on her own doing her own thing! Speaking of holes, we get to see Alonna’s Logs fight their way out her own tight little hole!! Enjoy a nice medley as she pushes out logs POV style in the first clip, then she makes like a rabbit and gets on all fours in the second scene. In the 3rd, she gets on her side to push out another log while laying on all fours. Then in the finale She tried to do something different on the bowl, putting one leg up in the air and hovering over the bowl. Only problem was she missed something awful and shot out a muddy load all over the seat, bowl and floor!! What a Mess!!! I hope she don’t piss off her roomates with that one!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit on Side of Someone's House - - scatshop

Shit on Side of Someone's House - - scatshop

I was so nervous, but I shit on side of this guys house, mainly because he never picks up his dogs shit off my yard so I left him a lil treat to pick up, eh knowing him he'll just leave it lol
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 113 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bad step sister pees/stuffs/cums - - scatshop

Bad step sister pees/stuffs/cums - - scatshop

Im your very naughty step sister! I see you watching me and decide that I want to pee myself for you because i know that it will turn you on! Watch my pee through my gorgeous white one piece before i take it off for you. Watch me roll around in my own pee, get it all in my hair and on my face and make my makeup run for you. Then i take the panties i am wearing and stuff them in my mouth, dripping with pee until i am gagging and choking for my filthy older step brother. i use a want to make myself cum while the panties are stuffed in my pussy. Then i fuck myself for you good until i cum hard, all the time lay in my own hot wet piss and with my dripping wet panties stuffed in my mouth. Shh this is our little secret!
    Models:

Duration: 24 min 1 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 882 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wet n Messy Gagging 2 - - scatshop

Wet n Messy Gagging 2 - - scatshop

I drink down the puke liquid from the cup, then use my hand to gag it back up, seriously choke and gasp for breath, it spills from my mouth nicely Then I deepthroat thicker dildo to bring the rest of the recycled puke back up and into the cup, and drink it down again.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Extreme Teen Poop Bath | Extra Vomit! - - scatshop

Extreme Teen Poop Bath | Extra Vomit! - - scatshop

Watch me clean up after the HUGE mess in my last video. Though, there’s a problem… I can’t help myself. I need to vomit more. I just LOVE making the water dirtier! I get clean eventually, for the most part… Come join me in the bath!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

poopy face - - scatshop

poopy face - - scatshop

watch me come home from the gym and sit on the toilet to take a big piss and a giant fart, then I get the idea to take a shit on the floor and rub it all over my face and taste it. you get to watch the shit come out of my ass and then watch me rub it all over mace face from my chin to my forehead!! I love the way it smells!!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 13 s
    Size: 346 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Feeding in the car! - - scatshop

Feeding in the car! - - scatshop

Feeding in the car! This afternoon, Christine unexpectedly called me and said – I want to shit! Unfortunately, I did not find a free toilet slave and decided to serve Christine on my own. Today I decided to serve her in my car. I did not think that it is very convenient and easy, and most importantly it can be done even in the city, but you need to darken the front windows.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 8 s
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hungry Slave In The Bath - - scatshop

Hungry Slave In The Bath - - scatshop

The real bathroom slave loves his goddess, consumes my poop and still loves my ass crazily, this fucking pervert was so hungry he looked like an animal under my butt, I love to see it gives me a huge sense of pleasure to see the power I have to make this depraved pig do everything I want, he loves to get shit in his face, and I love to humiliate him in pork doormat like him.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 695 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goth Girl Shits You Cum - - scatshop

Goth Girl Shits You Cum - - scatshop

Watch me as a goth girl i know you have a a thing for nasty girls, dirty girls… Watching girls bum holes spread open watching their bottom fudge stretch out…. Well im going to do exactly that
    I rip my tights open and stretch my ass apart to reveal my bumhole before fingering my stink hole…
    I open and close my bumhole giving you a clear view of my fudge tunnel……
    I tell you to stroke hard while i bend over and push out a hard thick load and pee stretching my dirthole wide…
    I show you it before licking my log making my tongue brown and smearing on my dirty ass i then tell you to cum hard on and shoot your cum over my dirty butthole…….
    I Say Name In This
    #scat #smearing #log #shit #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Size: 601 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Edging with a bigger piece of shit - - scatshop

Edging with a bigger piece of shit - - scatshop

This one is a little longer because the shit was a little bigger and I needed more time for it to get smaller in my mouth. I edged at work as usual with people in the nearby stalls. I struggled a little more swallowing this because of the size.
    Models:

Duration: 23 min 7 s
    Resolution: 576 x 1 024
    Size: 617 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information