Pro User

Oct 2016

I was a dirty girl again today, lying on my front on baby mat on the floor, happily coloring in my Hello Kitty book with a big mess in my diaper! It felt all warm and nice on my butt, and the front of my diaper was all pee soaked and soggy around my pussy. I wasnt feeling especially sexy at that point, just very babyish, but when Daddy said it was time to change my diaper, I started to get some tingles!
    I love it when I have to lie on the changing table with my knees pulled back and my legs wide apart while Daddy cleans my dirty bottom. I really feel like a big baby, but the feelings in my pussy are very much those of a naughty big girl! I know it turns him on too, and I love it when he calls me a dirty girl! When he started to unzip his jeans I knew what was coming, and my pussy immediately went all swollen and slippery.
    Then he asked me if I liked being fucked while when Im all dirty! Do I ever! Yes please! What a filthy dirty baby girl I am, with my legs wide apart, my butt covered in poop, just wanting to feel his hard cock inside me!
    Daddy fucked me on the changing table he filled my dirty pussy with his hard cock he rubbed my clit and he touched my nipples he made me cum!
    Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 26 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: QuickTime
    Size: 476 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I want to play with my toilet slave again and to watch how he is humiliated and suffers my mockeries. Today he will be my toilet and he had to get hungry since I didnt feed him two days. He cleans my shoes and heels by his dirty slave tongue. And I watch that he to gloss licked my footwear. Then I get up over him, so that his face has appeared directly under my ass and slightly sit down over him. Sweet and dense shit leaves my asshole and comes directly to his throat. He swallows each piece of shit and enjoys He is waited by one more portion of a big breakfast and sweet piss from Mistress Emily. Ill spit in his dirty mouth and I will control process of feeding of the slave. If you want to taste delicious breakfast from Mistress Emily, then you must come to me. You are already waited by a portion of my fresh shit.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 727 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi, toilet. I'm so glad you're here. I'm preparing your favorite meal tonight. It's my nice, delicious, hot, fresh from my ass, SHIT! Are you excited? You always get excited when I feeding you with my shit. It gets me so horny to do it for you. You know how much I love when you smell it. How much I love watching you eat it. And as reward you get my spit.Then, toilet, I want you to eat it all up for me 🙂
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 13 min 55 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two close friends take turns watching each other poop!
    Multiple angles. Close-up ending.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 351 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Angy has for some time the key and can surprise the slaves at any time. She calls briefly before she opens the door and tells the toilet slave how he has to wait for her. When Lady Angie enters the room, the slave kneels on the floor with his head down. The slave must lick their feet first, then her pussy and her asshole. Suddenly Lady Angie must poop and shits a big soft pile in his slaves mouth.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 23 min 56 s
    Size: 428 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am in bed, rubbing my dripping pussy and than, after I emptied my butt, i have a nice orgasm while i sniff my chocolate
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 3 min 9 s
    Size: 212 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess is pooping,peeing nasty in diaper and pink plastic pantes messy shit, coming out of diaper, nice skidmarks,masturbating and getting really wet and horny of messy diaper when thinking how you are excited of her full messy diaper! In different angels She encourages you to cum on diaper ? Happy Valentines Day!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 24 min 25 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just knew I had to capture this spur-of-the-moment clip for you guys! I could tell it was going to be a big long poop, as I hadnt gone in a while and I had been exercising and eating a lot!! I hope you enjoy watching me from this fantastic angle as I dump and dump and dump it out of my ass. It just keeps going.
    Then I turn around and sit down, relaxing as I let out a quick pee too, which you can hear while you see the relief on my face. I finish this clip off with thorough and gingerly wiping myselfperhaps a bit excessively. But what can I say? It was THAT much!!
    Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 2 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 88.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What the.!!! One of the best shit fucks ever from me! Fingering, stretching my anus, fucking my pussy, catching my turd and fucking my dirty ass! Awesome, dirty clip!
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 2 min 42 s
    Size: 80.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you like RolePlayGames ?)
    This time Ill stand above you, teasing you with my hot ass in this soft panties, and I will pretend you like it that way 😉
    You like to watch my body from that upside-down angle, like to watch how I peeing my panties, like to watch how my hot flow dripping down from my legs and showering your horny body
    And you will like to see how I poop my panties for you, smearing my load in front of your wide-opened eyes (^_^)
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 6 min 23 s
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information