Pro User

Oct 2016

In this nine minute length video, Karas innocent and submissive face gets messy. Shes wearing a see through top, and I can see her double D breasts from time to time. I have to say, shes got cleavage.
    As I thrust my big dick into her throat, Kara moans. I thrust hard and fast, hard and fast. She gags and tries to catch her breath. I tell her to take it all in and not stop.
    A few minutes later, there is a pool of 2 liters of her vomit, resting in between the couch and my ball sack.
    The chunky waves go up and down, as if they are tiding up for an ocean.
    I cum, and my white load slowly falls onto the right side of my dick. It dribbles, and it strings down Karas face and my dick. Streams of cum and vomit drip down Karas sweet, slutty lips.
    Models: KaraInCuffs

Duration: 9 min 25 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.79 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 358 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Gwen LOVES drinking her own piss out of cute cups. She fucks her butt with her pink dildo until it becomes a poopy mess, not too much mess, but enough for it to come dripping out of her butt. She then cleans her mess off of her dildo by shoving it down her throat!
    Models: GwenyT

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 225 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wow, that was quite a workout! Im gonna stretch and wind down a bit boy, its hot wanna cool off? I don have ice cream in the freezer, buuut I do have a banana and some whipped cream, I wonder what I can do with those? πŸ˜‰ I tease you, spraying whipped cream all over my perky tits and my thick ass, my thighs.. and I feel some cramps coming on, Oh! I just farted, Im sorry OH that turns you on..? Well, good! πŸ™‚ Cuz I got even more farts up my ass, begging to be released! I fart and taunt you for enjoying it, wafting my scent your way as I continue having some sticky, silly fun, covering myself with slippery whipped cream, even getting my outfit all filthy, I don care! πŸ™‚ Ive always wanted to try this, and Im having fun~
    I get an idea, and try to put the whipped cream up my assholebut the opening is too sharp for my cute little anus, oh no! πŸ™‚ So I spray that shit all over my ass, and it feels SOO good against my skin, my pucker, and dripping down all over my pussy, the heat of it melting the cream over my cunt. I can help but finger my tight little butthole, using that delicious cream as lube, and then I take out my banana unwrapping it slowly sucking it off for you πŸ˜‰ Then, I want to try something else Ive never done beforeand shove that banana up my ass, so I can shit it out again for you, with all that cream but my butt is too tight to get a banana inside, oh no! πŸ™‚ I wonder if my shitter could crush a cock if it rammed its way inside? πŸ˜‰ Im determined to make you your dessert, so I SMASH that creamy banana all over and into my pucker, letting the banana bits fall and ooze out onto the floor, mixed with the taste of my gassy ass, and into a pile.. which I cover with more cream and force you to eat >
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 13 min 17 s
    Size: 447 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Her anus shapes an eye-catching mound of poop!
    Extreme close-up. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 13 min 48 s
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Damn, this was one of the biggest ones I ever pushed out of my ass! My hole was nearly destroyed! See my prolapsed ass after the big brown monstergot out of me!
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 1 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 101 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hight quality video divided for 2 parts,prepare your memory device please +Full compressed version is available too [32:40min]
    I have received a custom request for a video with speculum and a lot of zoom on the cervix.
    I inserted speculum in the pussy, I take out and show the cream from my pussy.Then re-insert the speculum and show my damaged cervix close and made a bunch of crap.I piss until the speculum inside so the urine fills pussy through the speculum.I take a shit and filled pussy through speculum,fuck my pissy by a hand,smearing shit and I insert the speculum again and show you the shit around my cervix close to you.
    I show you my blooming anal rose at the end,pollinate it now,baby
    xoxox
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 32 min 40 s
    Size: 992 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you love fantasy creatures? Maybe you love G.Lovecraft? I have some good news for you, how about INSANE DIRTY RIDING ON GIANT TENTACLE WITH FRESH PILE OF MY SWEET SHIT? OR DIRTY BLOWJOB WITH THAT THING? That ultra hot video waiting you now, jump into SHITTY NIGHTMARE with INSANE SCAT TENTACLE!) Stay in touch and meet me here: https://twitter.com/BettyParlour
    love you) Have a nice day!)
    In other words, its simple, Im back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more Im glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lotdont miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: dont forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 398 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Youve gone on a trip away for the weekend and I miss you so I decide to leave you a video to enjoy πŸ˜‰
    You switch it on and its me, your girlfriend! And in a sexy Catholic schoolgirl outfit to boot I want you to have some fun while youre away, daddy πŸ˜‰
    After the wild night I indulged you on your scat fantasy months ago, we haven't done anything since as I thought it was so naughty! But lately Ive been thinking about it and how sexy I found it and how much it turned me on so I want to give it a go again. But there's a catch. You have to carry out all the challenges I set out for you on this video. If you do them then when you get back we will have a really good time together πŸ˜‰ I have left you some beers, all you have to do is pause the video, go down stairs and drink them as this will build up your confidence for the next steps, when I'm ready to play the video again make sure you're on the toilet and need to shit.
    Are you ready daddy? Ok good, now start rubbing your cock as you watch me touch myselfbut youre not allowed to cum until I say you can πŸ˜‰ I rub my pussy, telling me how horny this makes me and you watch as I cum in front o you I roll my head back in ecstasy and warn you not to cum yet πŸ˜‰ Were just getting started!
    I hope youre ready to shit because I do I push my hot naughty load onto a plate and moan in relief I tell you to do the same, but into your hand. Now then take that shit pile and smear it all over your cock, jerking yourself off with your own shit as lube. I ask you how it must smell and feel is it warm? Does that shit feel so good against your cock, daddy? I finger my filthy asshole and show you the messdon you wish you could lick it clean for me, daddy? I want you to take your free hand and finger your own filthy asshole along with me πŸ˜‰ I get more and more excited, my breathing gets heavier and I tell you to cum with me on a countdown. Now daddy, I got one more task for you, hun. see all that cum of yours on your shit-caked hand? I want you to lick it all up for me, daddy make me a happy girl πŸ˜‰
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 29 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.73 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

AWESOME new PREMIUM clip from SweetBettyParlour!) Hi!) My little kittis!)) In this incredible movie you see: Enema shit, soft shit, smearing, sucking dirty toys, dirty masturbation, REAL SQUIRT CUM, smearing, tasting, shit in pussy, fart and more MORE INSANE SCAT ACTION!) MEGAAA looo00Oong video with awesome angle, light, quality!)) LOW price ( i not make 1-2 part + bundle now and continie) This is solo video only me and camera, tet-a-tet with you!) Obsolutely must have video, maybe its my best movie on this site!) LOve youU stay Tuned =** *baRK* <3
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 17 min 42 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information