Models: femdom-maidman

Duration: 13 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 400 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In the morning Im coming in the slaves room and my toilet is already laying on the floor and waiting his breakfast. Im command him to lick my boots before going at work. I make sure that he carefully cleans my shoes with his tongue. If something goes wrong, he will remain without breakfast. After clean my shoes I sit down on the chair and make him to lick my asshole and feel the smell of my ass before Im going to shit in his mouth. Then comes the most pleasant moment for the slave. Hell get a big portion of the morning fresh shit from the Mistress Emily. He open mouth and sucks my solid turd. I have a lot of shit this morning, because I had a picnic last night and I not going to the toilet more than two days. When his face is completely covered with my shit and I finish shaving the slaves feeding, I get up from my chair and spit in the slaves mouth and make him to swallow. The slave can no longer resist and obediently begins to eat my shit, despite the pungent smell and bitter taste. For the time I use him as toilet, hes used to the smell of my shit and his dick со hardens when the turd begins to get out of my ass. The slave should have a good breakfast, so that he had a strength for dinner, because the next shits waiting for him after I get home. See you later in my next video!
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 748 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What I do with my toilets? Im shitting into their mouth! I use my toilet every day. This means that every day he has to eat my shit and drink my piss. Since in this video! This is not a game but hard reality. This toilet slave is extremely humiliated. In the morning I have a lot of shit, because I have had a delicious picnic last night. Not only that he has to lick the dirt off my soles. As a matter, of course, I shit in his mouth! Chew and swallow more carefully, try harder, slave. So that the next time I can come back and feed you with my shit again.. You must serve for my satisfaction!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatqueens Lady Domi shows her friend two of her toilet slaves. Both ladies use one of the slaves as a living ashtray and spit it in his mouth. Lady Domi then puts the cigarette and stub in his slaves mouth before she gives the two toilet slaves a big load of shit in front of her friend and pisses in the mouth of the toilet slaves.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Twerking the shit out my butt ,-)
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 2 min 59 s
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have a new video of my toilet in the woods. He is a very dirty and smelly dog and he is a real human toilet for girls. I love to shit in his mouth and make him to eat my delicious shit. He likes the nasty smell of my shit and must eat it all in the woods while its warm. I laugh at the slave how much he is able to degrade. Its not a man its a toilet pig ?
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 54 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Princess Nikki first let the slave lick her ass, then shits in his mouth put a plastic bag on his head sits on it and smother all her shit in his face.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Size: 610 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

watch my asshole open.. these are big ones
    Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 6 min 34 s
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Me and my new girlfriend Caroline and Alice are throwing you a hot lesbian party . My girlfriend came to visit me , and I asked them to arrange a sex Orgy , the girls happily agreed . First, Alice and caressed her , she is sweet she has such a great ass , Oh my God , what Boobs Caroline , I caress her friends legs and Alice caresses the breast of Caroline . After that, we shit and piss on Carolina , first I and then Alice . But that is not enough we smeared shit on the naked body of Caroline , Caroline all in the shit . Again we caressed each other , Alice caresses my dirty anus , then Carolina salazie Alice Alice and shit directly into cunt , fuck Alice stikaet liquid diarrhea . We all shit and its a very hot sex party .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you really think Id waste my home cooked meals on a loser like you? No I have something else for you. Eat my my shit straight from my asshole. Chomp it up and finish every fucking bite. Youre a worthless shit eating loser. The only thing that means anything to me is using that disgusting mouth of yours for my toilet paper. Wipe my ass toilet. Clean it all up. You better start eating or Im going to shove it down your fucking throat. Do you want to be the loser that chokes to death on my fucking shit?? Then eat.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 14 min 9 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information