Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me poo for you, then take my poo and smear it all over my ass. Combined with dirty talk, I also go and start fingering my ass for you with my absolutely filthy fingers.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 6 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 927 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The bass hits the chest of my jeans straight into the camera. Dancing and moving the buttocks in tight pants. You like this sweet smell, in my film I am flirtatious to you and I encourage you to breathe with my real farts.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 210 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A recorded private show where I am directed to take shots out of a glass of my own pissFirst time ever drinking a full cup of it. Watch me struggle, gag, beg and plead, while degrading myself verbally and being humiliated.
    Models: JessicaKay

Duration: 15 min 13 s
    Size: 640 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A monster load of my delicious shit directly into the slave open mouth followed by a humiliation. Dreams of a real toilet slave come true. Recorded with 2 cameras you will see detail of this extreme humiliation. The slave has no choice but to eat a large part of the shit so as not to suffocate from nasty smell. But because he does his job quite well, he may to eat my shit and next time.
    Models: janet

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have a wheelchair slave visiting, and he is hungry. As a polite host, I have no problem feeding him. So I tell him to hold out his hands, and push a really big load of shit in his hands. The slave start eating, but he gets thirsty, and he do not need to ask me twice!
    I get a glass and fill it with my really yellow piss, so am I the greatest host or what?
    He seem by the way to enjoy my cooking”
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 535 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Close contact of Christina and Amina + tampon! The toilet slave suffocates, the shit flows into his mouth and into the nose this is really close contact! Amina came after the birthday of her friend she was very well prepared, very much wanted to shit she experienced great pleasure when her load fell into the mouth of the toilet slave and immediately a strong smell appeared in the room! Amina used the mouth of a slave and washed his face with water with whiteness. Next is Christinas turn many know that her shit has a strong smell and strong taste and its very difficult to swallow and its fluid and flows easily into the nose the slave gasped and wanted to stop, but Christina sat tightly on his face until the shit completely ended on face and her ass! Next turn Lassie unfortunately she was not prepared and could not shit. But thats not all a slave chewing Christinas tampon with blood and female secretions.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 31 min 36 s
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Some friends of mine Natalia and Daniella is at a swingers party, and Natalia is getting her mouth filled with piss from one of the men. She start giving a blowjob first to one of the men, before turning to the second one, until they both have filled her mouth with their cum.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 3 min 57 s
    Size: 222 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Just pooping for you
    Models: barefootbri17

Duration: 28 s 533 ms
    Size: 58.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Standing in front of you, legs spread.. letting that stream thunder against the bathtub. a compilation of over 25 piss trips
    Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Size: 373 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wearing my tight nude pantyhose. Seduce and tease you with my showing up long legs and ass. Tits and pussy. Bending over many times to get a great view to my booty. I wanna make my hoses so messy and dirty. Filling with my big monster poo. I feel its a big poo wanna comes out of my tight asshole. Squatting, bend over for you. So take my position first peeing, wetting myself and my pantyhose in golden nectar. Then coming up close to cam and you can see how its opening my little asshole so wide. This poo killing my asshole thought. Hard poo mixed with soft one. Look at that I filling my nude hoses with monster poo. Hurting my asshole. When finished poop I touching my shit covered ass, and rubbing poo over and over to make this booty dirty. Big hot poo coloring my hoses. What a great view, I know you love it so much. Tell you to jerking off while you watching bending over and smearing lots of poo on my ass. Be a good boy and stroke your cock to me, could you cum on my shitty ass? Cum for me. Give you JOI at the end. Hot and dirty pantyhose video with monster poo. Enjoy it ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 12 min 33 s
    Size: 552 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information