Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina makes a great sequence of exercises:
    sit-ups 40 times
    push-ups 10 times
    somersault 1
    exercises with dumbbells 20 times
    When she does these exercises, shes tepid, because inside her is a lot of hard and smelly crap.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 15 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 669 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I take a cucumber anally while having to poop. Wouldnt you just love some anal where your dick gets absolutely shit-covered? Let me talk dirty to you and smear the poop from the anal all over my ass.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 742 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi, guys its been a while, but Im back on the track! Watch me playing with shit and dog bowl. Im wearing high heels, stockings, short dress and same color panties. I shit almost full bowl not removing my panties. Oh yes, then I grab that brown shit and I do a shitty face mask with it. I rub it over my face and keep it, because it makes me horny as I can smell and taste it mmm. I do smearing over my ass and pussy as well. Almost 20 minutes of me going dirty, smearing, shitty ass and pussy play and shit licking action. And yes, I got wet 😉
    xoxo
    Linda
    Models: sexyass

Duration: 19 min 19 s
    Size: 736 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am now outside hours later wearing the leggings. You can see the pad in there. I show it off bending over and rustling it. Then I tease with the pad as I undress completely except the panties with pad. I go in the bathroom show you its wet and red, and change it, then show off the new one
    Models: goddesslucy

Duration: 11 min 25 s
    Size: 1.62 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

NEW! Watch me take a huge nasty looking shit and then prepare some chocolate covered pretzel sticks with my poop for a naughty boy to enjoy! Extra long 23 minute clip!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 22 min 7 s
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here I go! Taking a huge shit in my hand and really caking it on! When I rub it on my face I cant help but take a taste! YUM! ??
    Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 19 min 45 s
    Size: 1.76 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kind of my beautiful ass is breathtaking. I slept while the slave was waiting for his morning feeding. I woke up and made him lick my legs, ass and pussy. Its nice to get affection from the slave in the morning. All he wants now is to eat my morning shit! But this time I give it a little surprise morning diarrhea! The slave tries to let it slides down its mouth but much of it ends up piled on its face. And as if my fragrant, liquid shit was not enough to beautify its face, I even add my spit. I make pathetic slave to eat my delicious shit.
    Models: janet

Duration: 14 min 17 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I prepared on the dinner a unique gift for my toilet slave. But first I played with him, exciting him. He lay on the floor and looked at my beautiful ass, licking my pretty legs. His dick rose from the excitement. Now he have to lick my ass, if really want to eat dinner from my asshole. Open your mouth and swallow my big sweet shit. Its perfectly! He snuggled up my ass so close and took out the shit from my ass with tongue, his lips clasped my asshole and he was eat all the shit. Now you have to clean my dirty ass. Thoroughly, my stupid slut. You are my own toilet and I will use your mouth whenever I want. So it will be with everyone who wants to be my toilet. I know how much your desire is. You must learn to swallow quickly and without disgust. Everything should go smoothly into your throat.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 14 min 24 s
    Size: 837 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New totally crazy video, imagine: you are with me in the bathroom, a terrible wind is screaming everywhere, the light is dimly lit, your mind is changed after meeting a scat demon, I lure you with my body to take your soul!! And at that moment when you no longer have the strength to resist, and all your thoughts are only about me, I give you a real scat show, a perverted show full of incredible moments with my gigantic and incredibly fragrant shit. How do you like that? huh!) In the video there is a loud process of defecation, smearing with shit, licking shit from my fingers, and much much more!) I hope you like it, happy halloween!) There are always a lot of interesting things ahead! love you
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 2 min 50 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dream has become a reality or kiss my feet and eat my shit! All his life he dreamed that a group of girls would constantly use him in the most vile way! This is the most disgusting and terrible (it is unimaginable you need to be there and feel the smell, and these tastes break the taste buds of your tongue! But you need to feel it yourself only then you will know what it is!) Several times a week a group of girls uses your mouth as your personal toilet. They laugh at him, they despise him. For girls, he is not a man and they can not treat him as a man. His mouth is not the mouth of a person it is a hole in the toilet! All girls have different tastes and smells, a live toilet takes it in itself, feeling tastes and smells by 1000%! It is impossible to love! You can eat female shit at least 1000 times, but every time it will be a terrible shock for you, but you should always swallow and you should not experience gag reflexes your feelings should not be shown to girls you should endure and not annoy girls!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 31 min 16 s
    Size: 1.79 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information