Pro User

Oct 2016

Meow !
    Lets make a RolePlay today πŸ˜‰
    I will be your dirty kitten, with dirty wet panties And with the huge hot bulge inside my panties (^_^)
    Maybe it will be my biggest hard load ever ! I know you want me to plug my poopy dildo back into my asshole again So lets do this ! πŸ™‚
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 16 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 967 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Sophia is lounging poolside and has to take a shit bad, she shits by the pool and has her toilet slave clean up.
    Models: MistressSophia

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Size: 729 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatqueens Lady Domis Toilet Slave Cunt is kneeling in front of her. He get the whip and his face full of spit. With a long pair of pliers, his nipples are treated and his nose pinched before Lady Domi pisses him in his mouth with relish. After that she shits in his cunt mouth and he is swallow the shit slowly.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 15 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 416 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Totally saturating and then massaging my wet grainy diarrhea into my long bleach blonde hair!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 9 min 53 s
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Sophia does leg raises on her workout bench , she has to take a huge shit during her workout ,she does not bother going to the bathroom she shits right from the bench all over the floor, her beautiful smooth ass sticking in the air as her huge turds emerge from her perfect asshole. Then she pees all over the floor and leaves a huge big pile of poop on the floor. For her toilet slave to clean up after her workout. The clip ends with a great close up of her huge pile of fresh warm smelly poop. A must have for all you poop lovers!!!!

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms Sophia calls her girlfriend Mistress Ashley for a massage referral. She not only gets a great massage but gets a submissive toilet slave as a gift from her friend Mistress Ashley. And she wastes no time using him. Sophia squats over her new toilet slave and takes a huge shit all over his face and makes him smear her delicious shit all over his face. She then pisss a huge golden stream all over the losers face! And then explains to him he is now her property permanently.

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 620 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today, the girls decided to test the slave. He must determine whose panties by
    their smell. He coped poorly with this task, so the girls humiliated and
    punished him. They beat him on the cheeks, kicked him in the balls.
    Having a lot of fun, they decided to feed him. As usual, he completely swallowed
    their shit. For him it is an honorable duty to eat shit of girls. And he
    completely swallowed everything.
    But this time there was something special. Lisa has a menstruation these days.
    Her shit was with spice”. The slave had to swallow it along with womens
    secretions and menstrual blood. And he coped with this task.
    And after taking shit of each of the girls a great bonus was waiting for him .
    He was allowed to wash the ass of every girl.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 25 min 33 s
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here is another pantyhose and Enema video from me this time I put on my tanned tights. So good to wear them. I love showing to you my sexy shapes. Embrace around these long legs of mine. At beginning I soak tights in pee. I didnt make any poo in the last 2 days and today really got the feeling have to. But I want to make it easier with using some enema liquid first. After tease you fill up my tight asshole with special enema liquid. Oh fuck stomach is grumbling. And I wanna shit myself very fast. I planned to hold it until I really suffering, but immediately feel the shit after fill it inside me. Im standing all over in the video. So make myself dirty in this tights very much. I ask you to play with yourself while I do make mess because the thought make me more naughty when I know its such a turn on. So I have to shit I cant hide any feelings and just release my creamy, stinky poo into hoses. What a mess πŸ™‚ and smells. Such a great ass noises as well. Love it. During Shitting I cant say anything because feel so good to push out everything of me. You can listen the naughty sounds of this dirty asshole. Then I show the pile of shit from the tights inside. I take my enema bulb with water in and filled up asshole few times. And squirt out by ass the Shitty water. My pantyhose looks great πŸ™‚ dirty, nasty as like me. So much poo. I wanted to hold longer the enema but couldnt, next time ill try it. After the last enema session I just pick up my shit from the floor and start smear on my tights ass. Nasty poo a bit looks like green haha. Lush poo smear on my perfect pantyhose ass. I made it shiny with my shit. Yummy. .. I hope youre such a good boy and playing with that hard dick of yours? πŸ™‚ I smear very well and deep my shit into the tights front and back and also show you my dirty bare ass and pussy. Enjoy the video.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 19 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 871 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey how are you? Watch my dirty bathroom games. I poop my pants, I grab that shit and start smearing over my face. Then I put bubble dildo into my asshole and try to push it out together with shit and lick it. I do smearing over my pussy and feet. This my usual day when I get horny and I try do not miss an opportunity to play with shit. Wanna join me and play together? πŸ˜‰
    Linda
    Models: sexyass

Duration: 20 min 22 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me masturbate and smear my blood all over. This is my first shark week video, and I did manage to get myself nice and bloody.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Size: 931 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information