Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me piss all over the floor with my panties on and play with my piss, masturbate, and lick the panties. Lets enjoy the taste of my piss together and get off. Ill get my white t-shirt soaked in piss, take it off for you, take the panties off for you, play with both between licking and sucking and stuffing them, getting more and more soaked with piss as I play for you.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 1 h 0 min
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in the video wear my black studded strappy black sandals on and white top. Im desperation so much. I tease you at beginning to show off my beautiful, firm and long legs in them. The soles of the sandals are dirty because wear on the roads. I tell you many times how bad I wanna poo. Desperately have to shit, Im not joking. My asshole already poo smeared, tiny piece just ran out of. Youll see on I cant hold this bad bad soft poo. Time has came again I cannot change my mind, legs up with sandals on and release my Creamy, Soft, Huge and Stinky poo. Moaning a lot because of the pain in my tummy. My face tell the truth 🙂 Once I show close up the pile of shit then smudge some poo on dildo and start to fucking and please my little tight butthole. Fuck myself until I feel pleasure and having orgasm. Ask you, please cum with me. Dildo is poo covered. I like it and you? At the end I show close up in squat pose my gaping asshole. Nice and swollen, isnt tight right now 🙂 In the video you can hear my wet and juicy ass during fuck, watch my gaping asshole and making noises. Also get nice view to my feet with sandals on. Nice and well pedicured toes with pink nails. Enjoy 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 14 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 636 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Another day on vacation with the Scatqueens. The toilet slave is again good on the floor. He got used to this life. First, Mistress Michelle pisses in his smelly slave mouth, then Lady Angie shits him a mega portion of shit in there. So he will not be hungry until the evening. The Scatqueens go shopping then first and let the toilet slave in that position.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Size: 330 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My toilet slave a perfect shit eater toilet slave. First it licks my perfect asshole with his tongue and enters deep inside. His only task is to serve me and be humiliated by me. In this video, I shit and piss in his mouth and he swallow all of my shit. I even shit second time and he swallow that too. He is really good shit eater 🙂 Real Toilet for Beautiful Goddess
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 16 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My cozy travelcompagnion gets messed up here. I poop a nice load in it and clean my dirty ass with it, using more and more of my shit, rubbing my dirty butt over and over it again until its so dirty and smelly.
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 2 min 15 s
    Size: 276 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Messalina is training her slave makes licking ass and shaving her mouth slave makes eat shit.
    Models: femdom-maidman

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 81.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The shit of Lady Domi can clean the toilets slave now first nice and swallow and is spit and humiliated. It does not take long before Scatqueen Lady Lucy bends over his cunt mouth and begins to piss and shit. The shit may suck the toilet slave first. Lady Domi pukes him still another splash in his shit mouth, which he swallows. He is then whipped until his whole back is strapped red.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 14 min 27 s
    Size: 405 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I try fucking myself with a banana but I end up pooping first! It tastes good with the banana! Like extra dark chocolate!!
    ???
    There is a version with both camera angles side by side and a version where they are edited together!
    Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 21 min 37 s
    Size: 1.92 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I want to watch some TV, but my loser slave have forgot to fix this for me!
    So I decide it is time for a punishment.
    I have him lay down below my ass, and start pissing a lot in his toilet mouth.
    When I am done, it is time for desert, and I shit several monster logs.
    I am not satisfied until he has eaten it all! This is his punishment.
    So I make sure every log is consumed by the loser before I am satisfied.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Size: 587 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am on the phone with a friend, and I am need of relive myself. So I call my portable toilet slave over, and place him beneath me. I start teasing him with my pussy, before I place myself above him, and let it flow into his toilet mouth. My toilet do a good job, and I am satisfied that he enjoys my pee when I ask him!
    So now I need to do number two, so I again position myself over his mouth, and put two nice logs into his open mouth. He should be very happy, he is both fed and given something to drink today!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 4 min 27 s
    Size: 294 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information