Pro User

Oct 2016

How to eat my shit - - scatshop

How to eat my shit - - scatshop

Today your Scat Mistress is dressed in a pair of very tight latex pants and has a very warm gray sweater. She tells you some sweet words … then the situation changes … she takes off the sweater and shows you a cross bra completely made of latex. A very sadomasochism outfit. You remain speechless … immediately puts her big ass in your face and moves it up and down inside these latex pants that make you crazy … then she take them off your and push … a big piece of shit falls to the ground with a lot of pee … she turn around and put the pants back on and still move her perfect ass up and down while teaching you to chew her shit …. and eat that piece of poo entirely chewing it in front of your face … you like it … why do not you come on her dirty tongue?
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 381 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Little Gwen and the Doggy - - scatshop

Little Gwen and the Doggy - - scatshop

Little Gwen wants to “play” with the Doggy and make him feel good, she asks for Daddy’s permission and then she starts. First taking the Doggy in her butt and then cleaning her smell off his warm Doggy Cock with her mouth. She then takes him deeper down her throat and makes herself throw up again and again.. She loves making the Doggy happy!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Resolution: 320 x 568
    Size: 21.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poopy Asshole & Prolapsed Play Time - - scatshop

Poopy Asshole & Prolapsed Play Time - - scatshop

In this kinky Anal shit tease vid, I get up close and personal with my sensual poops… I begin by teasing and talking dirty about how badly I need to go, and how I’m going to do it right in your face. I then get down on all fours, and take off my sexy thong and play with my shit filled, gaping asshole. It is puckered up and open, dark and wide, filled with a nice hard poop that drives you wild. I wink my asshole for you, pushing it in and out… I slowly let the first little piece of shit fall out.
    I keep the big log of poop inside me as long as I can, showing you the tip of it at first… thrusting and pulling, just like a fat cock. Pushing the turd in and out of my sexy little asshole. I finally let all the poop out of me, and I continue to push and prolapse my asshole until you see the dirty rosebud up in your face. When I shit, it is sooo close to your face, like an inch away from your nose… you can almost feel my shit grazing against you. A nice long turd slides right out of me, as I grunt and push, so sexy and loud!!!
    Then I take my pen, and pinch it in my asshole, and swirl it around to get shit on it, just to be extra kinky ? Just like a little school girl taking a break from her studies LOL. I keep the teasing going, describing how good my asshole feels, pushing it out, getting out the last pieces of shit. Then I get right back up into your face as you watch me wipe myself clean. I spread one side of my ass with one hand, while wiping with the other, showing you the dirty details on the white toilet paper and wipes. Get your hard cock ready for this kinky excursion because my asshole can wait no longer!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 305 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Prolapsing my Poop until it squirts out - - scatshop

Prolapsing my Poop until it squirts out - - scatshop

It’s fun to mash my poop around with a pen to see how much is in there. It feels nice to tease my asshole while the poop just wants to come out!
    I hold it in as long as I can, teasing myself with the pen, pushing my shit in and out of my ass. Making my shitty asshole prolapsed as much as I can before I suck the poop back inside with my sphincter muscles Finally I can’t play with it anymore and the poop comes gushing out of me!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 229 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wet Latex Farts - - scatshop

Wet Latex Farts - - scatshop

Watch me in Black latex leggings let rip over and over again wet bubbly farts they sound so wett..
    I wiggle my arse and run my finger along my arse and just keep farting over and over again..
    I love the sounds my farts make through the latex turns me on so much
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 5 s
    Size: 912 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Savannah – Fart Facesit - - scatshop

Savannah – Fart Facesit - - scatshop

Savannah sits, nude, on a slave's face and farts into his open mouth. He is merely a vessel for whatever comes from her asshole. The only thing he's remotely useful for is sucking out farts. Savannah wants to make sure the slave sucks out all of her farts. She wants her ass to be fresh when she's with a person who matters. The slave resists. He chokes and squirms. His eyes water. Savannah thinks his struggle is funny. It's just a little tummy gas! This clip includes a minute long bonus teaser. Previously released. (5:50 long)
    Clip Contains: Savannah, Farting, Nude Facesitting
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 264 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress’s Fart Punishment - - scatshop

Mistress’s Fart Punishment - - scatshop

Ugh! You annoy me, slave. Coming over here, demanding my time, demanding I give you my attention… I’m busy, you little worm. You know how this is supposed to work, right? You’re supposed to serve ME, not just come in whenever you feel like it. Well, I guess it cant be helped, considering you already paid… fine, we’ll go out to eat–but before we head out, I think you deserve some punishment! Oh, did a shart just hit you in the face? 🙂 That’s funny–looks like you’re gonna have to clean that up before we go out to eat!
    I blast hot farts right in your face and make you smell them for me. You like how they stink, slave? Fucking huff those farts–you don’t DESERVE to even breathe the same AIR as me, so make sure you get a good whiff, it’s all I’m gonna allow you to breathe until I’m satisfied
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 36 s
    Size: 261 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting My Leather Pants - - scatshop

Shitting My Leather Pants - - scatshop

Oh no no no! I have to go so badly. Please no. The door is locked. Hey whoever is in there! I need to use the bathroom RIGHT NOW! Seriously hurry up! I can hear them laughing at me…because they know how desperate I am. I try to hold it but it’s too late. I empty loads after load into my leather pants, absolutely mortified. Not only did I just ruin my favorite pants but I know the person in the bathroom just heard the whole thing. I give a sigh of relief. I FINALLY get into the bathroom but I’ve already messed my pants so no point in using a toilet now. I pull down my pants and show you the disgusting mess I’ve created before I start shooting out more shit onto the ground. Its literally is projectile shits!
    Mess show: ALL ( Inside the pants, on the floor, on my ass and thighs, pussy, ect)
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Humiliation JOI Smear - - scatshop

Humiliation JOI Smear - - scatshop

You're such a piece of shit. I'd rather play with my own poo than touch your dick. And, at least my poo is bigger too. You know what else? It's even more pathetic that you're watching me.because you can't even get a girlfriend. Just do as I say and stroke your dick the way I tell you to. It might be the only time a hot girl will ever talk to you. Now be a good poo boy.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Size: 570 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

AlionaLeatherPantsMessy - - scatshop

AlionaLeatherPantsMessy - - scatshop

Hot messy pooping in sexy leather pants!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 121 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information