Pro User

Oct 2016

Sharing Shit with Desperate Poop Eaters - - scatshop

Sharing Shit with Desperate Poop Eaters - - scatshop

Are you desperate enough for hot girl shit that you’ll order it online and have it mailed to your door? Just imagine how horny you must be for shit if you’ll buy mine from across the globe just to eat it! If you’re one of these special, desperate poop buyers, then this video is for you–especially to my international fans!
    I mock and tease you for how badly you want my thick stinky dumps, how even though I vacuum seal my shit twice for freshness and have only rave reviews, that you must still be so pathetic to go through with it. It must be humiliating to be so bound and gagged to being my toilet–but it’s suiting that you’d be so desperate, isn’t it–it’s not like toilet like you who worships a girl’s shit HAS any dignity ? But, I can’t say that I blame you for how badly you want it… my “special chocolate” is divine!
    I taste some, and eat a little, as I tell you how to put in an order, you dirty perv, so we can enjoy my shit together… but I’m leaving you the rest, and you have to eat it ALL, slave. Take this chocolatey fudge and cram it down your throat. I don’t care HOW long the shipping takes to get my shit from my ass to your mouth!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.46 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tethering to My Thick Shit - - scatshop

Tethering to My Thick Shit - - scatshop

I can't hold anymore shit inside me, I'm absolutely DESPERATE! I masturbate before shit. I thrust my fingers deep into my pussy and lick them. I struggled to keep my shit in but I couldn't, it all rushed right out of my tight, abused little hole! I show off my hot stinky thick turds and show you it close.Now that I’m all emptied out, I wanna you clean my butt with your tongue ?
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 529 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Anal rosebud - - scatshop

Anal rosebud - - scatshop

{ TO MAINTAIN HIGH QUALITY MP4 VERSION FILE IS DIVIDED INTO 2PARTS.Prepare the device memory))
    —————————————————————————–
    I wanted to destroy my orange fishet tights but my shit was small and hard so I decided to stretch and tease my ass with fingers and toy…
    I fucked pussy and ass with toys and fingers so I made a lot of shit,farts and great anal rosebud.
    Models:

Duration: 31 min 44 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Matroska
    Size: 1.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

OxanaPinkLeggingsMessy - - scatshop

OxanaPinkLeggingsMessy - - scatshop

Oxana is hot running messy shit in leggings!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 112 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Milk Enema MESS - - scatshop

Milk Enema MESS - - scatshop

I’m so excited, this is my first milk enema ever, and I got it all on video! I enjoy the feeling and describing the incredible sensations of pumping my tight ass with all that creamy milk…and I absolutely DEMOLISH my room with tons of splurting and splashing of thick creamy milk being shot right out of my thick white girl ass, over and over again! I even hit you in the face 😉 Nothing is safe!
    -NO POOP-
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 456 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Happy and Smeary - - scatshop

Happy and Smeary - - scatshop

I really needed to poop after work and wanted to play a bit. Why not make my first smearing video? I actually enjoyed the warmth and creamy feeling of my poop. Definitely will do it again soon!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 3 s
    Size: 237 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Department Store Changing Room - - scatshop

Department Store Changing Room - - scatshop

Cum and join me in my department store changing room while i try on various outfits and pose very sexily for you!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 14 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 665 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

AN.Extremely close-Gold ass! - - scatshop

AN.Extremely close-Gold ass! - - scatshop

Very close to the camera my gold ass doing nasty farts! Stink, winds and big ass fuck!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 135 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

“I Want to Fart Out Your Cum!” - - scatshop

“I Want to Fart Out Your Cum!” - - scatshop

I’m laying on my back wearing only my thigh-high boots, rubbing my pussy and farting while giving you some naughty dirty talk. I get into a doggystyle position and keep farting, vocalizing my relief and enjoyment each time farts bubble and burst out my butt. I finger my asshole and moan until it comes out dirty. I wish you could suck and sniff my fingers, babe 😉 I tell you to get closer to my doggy style ass while I fart and fart over and over again, I even blow out a little shart, pulling my cheeks apart when the farts are really powerful so you can see my rosebud purple up and strain.
    I want you to eat my ass, baby. I want to sit on your face and fart. I wanna sit on your fucking thick dick and fart all over it. I wish you could fuck my dirty asshole and cover your dock in my shit. I want you to cum in my asshole while I fart–fuck these farts out of me, baby! I want you to cum on the count of 10 to my nasty farts, baby! UGH yes, cum in my farting ass! I want to fart out your cum..!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Size: 651 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fishnet pantyhose - - scatshop

Fishnet pantyhose - - scatshop

DIVIDED FOR 2 PARTS.PREPARE YOUR MEMORY DEVICE [17:32min]+compressed full version is available too.
    Shit in new pantyhose, dildo fucking ass, a little shit in my mouth and sure…SMEARING!
    Oh…all what I love
    Enjoy!♡
    xoxox
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information