Pro User

Oct 2016

Panty-Sniffer CAUGHT! Punishment By FARTS - - scatshop

Panty-Sniffer CAUGHT! Punishment By FARTS - - scatshop

Script:
    You caught me sniffing your dirty panties in your hamper. You've taken these panties from my room, that you knew belonged in the hamper, and am now punishing me. Since I seem to have been sniffing the booty area of those undies you punish me by farting in my face in those various panties.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 529 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy Seduction & Poop in Leather Booty Shorts - - scatshop

Sexy Seduction & Poop in Leather Booty Shorts - - scatshop

You love the way My thighs look, how thick and juicy they are, the way they lead up to My ass cheeks and curve just enough to poke out and bounce when I walk. Wearing these sexy shiny leather lace side shorts drives you wild.
    Looking at my pussy while I rub it against the fabric. And when I take them off, and show you my ass hole you get harder and harder waiting for my poo to slide out and drop for you
    Nice close up views at the end gives you an amazing look at my poo xx
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 641 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting in Leather Pants - - scatshop

Shitting in Leather Pants - - scatshop

This movie is first one for my Godess when she was single at home and she have a request from our member EMZ to shit and fart in her trousers. She was going into her bathroom, put the camera on tripod and begin to fill the pants with her usually shit, diarheea and farts. After that, she undress and show to camera her gorgeous asshole beeing so dirty from her shit !!! She is awesome even without any human toilet slave near her . . .
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 0 s
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Format: AVI
    Size: 14.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wet farts / Provoke shit PART 2 - - scatshop

Wet farts / Provoke shit PART 2 - - scatshop

I am completely covered in shit since filming this video after the smearing video,buuut.I still have a lot of shit inside my ass so I wanted to make a "wet fart "video again,I know you like it
    I'm standing in doggy pose,I use a favorite toy and lots of lubrication.My ass expands and draws air so I can push it out and you can hear beautiful sound of wet fart and provoke a lot of shit to get out of me.Sometimes I fuck ass fingers to further expand it to prolapse.
    Enjoy it baby!
    xoxox
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 10 s
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The ULTIMATE MIAROXXX experience! - - scatshop

The ULTIMATE MIAROXXX experience! - - scatshop

A many years fan and customer of mine got the ultimate experience: Mia Roxx live! But he was too sexy to just let him watch me pooping. I can’t get my fingers off him. So I sucked his nice cock, ride him slowly and pushed one of my famous turds on him. Guess what happened? He had to cum on my poo at the end.
    This was an awesome night! <3
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 465 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Crapped my Leggings - - scatshop

Crapped my Leggings - - scatshop

Dang, just trying to do some deadlifts and squats up in here! I thought I was just gassy but I should have known better. I ended up shitting my pants but I wasn’t going to let that stop me from working out lol. I eventually pull down my leggings and show you the fatty load in my pants and the huge mess I made. P.S. I mailed my leggings to some lucky fan.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 29 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Madison – Toilet Slave Humiliation and POV Countdown - - scatshop

Madison – Toilet Slave Humiliation and POV Countdown - - scatshop

Madison squats over her slave and uses his mouth as a toilet before playing a humiliating edging game. The slave gets lets out of chastity, but can only touch himself when and how his Princess tells him. Madison teases the slave with her body while he strokes to her instruction. A slave like this could never have sex with a girl like Madison. Madison takes her slave to the edge multiple times, but does not allow him to cum. Instead, the clip transitions to a POV section. Madison doesn't want to allow her slave an orgasm today, she wants you to make a worship puddle for her instead! Go on loser, stroke at home and cum for Princess Madison's perfect body. This clip is like three clips in one. It has a toilet slavery section, a jerker humiliation section, and a POV section. Note: This clip was filmed before we had a toilet slavery store. Madison peeing in the slave's mouth is totally real, but the filming angle is more discreet than a lot of toilet slavery clips. This is because we had no idea when we filmed it what would be acceptable in the genre, so went the route of being more discreet and less explicit as far as our choice of camera angles. (7:57 long)
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 908 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Young Alina Farting 02 - - scatshop

Young Alina Farting 02 - - scatshop

Young Alina Farting 02
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 12 s
    Size: 74.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

HUGE Turd For Your First Time - - scatshop

HUGE Turd For Your First Time - - scatshop

Hey there, cutie :3 You ready for your first time eating a whole load of my shit, yeah? I bet you’re just starving, watching me teasing you, letting you peek at my upskirt, letting you take long looks at my plump white ass, being all sweet and mean… Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you really get your fill with your first time 😉
    I lay out a plate and push out, honestly, one of the biggest turds in my life–it’s humongous! And half of it misses the plate, getting all over my shag rug carpet! Look what you’ve made me do 😉 I should make you suck the shit off my rug fibers.. and clean up my fingers, they’re all caked with shit from having to pick up my turd, too! Open your mouth, little shit slave, and take a good shitty-finger fucking, feel them go down your throat… I even taste some off my fingers myself, swallowing a little. Good, isn’t it, slave? 😉
    Well that’s great, cuz I’m gonna force you to eat it all! 🙂 No mercy baby, I don’t care if you can’t breathe and choke on my shit 🙂 Follow my exact instructions, sweetie, make sure to gobble it all… be worth my time, and I’ll even let you worship me again <3
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bad Case of Diarrhea! - - scatshop

Bad Case of Diarrhea! - - scatshop

She is so late for her class, but she can’t go in just yet; her stomach is grumbling and shit is threatening to burst from her asshole! So she runs to the ladies room and squats on the floor; watery shit spurts out from her immediately, scattering all over the floor! She starts to cry because her panties are soiled as fuck and she will have to go to class commando.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 30 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 69.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information