Pro User

Oct 2016

Pissing on Him - - scatshop

Pissing on Him - - scatshop

Erica can’t find her friend with benefits; so she begins looking for him. They are partying and he was supposed to be going to the bathroom.
    Well, Erica finds him on the floor, passed out just steps away from the bathroom.
    She figures that since he couldn’t make it to the bathroom, she would use him as a toilet and release her pee all over him while he is passed out. Her pee splashes all over him and soaks his body with her golden nectar.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Double Deuce! - - scatshop

Double Deuce! - - scatshop

Taking two hot shits and fully enjoying myself 😉 These turds stretch my hole and each time I’m totally desperate to let them out–I can’t hold them back in anymore! I try to ground hog as long as I can, whining and dancing a bit in place, before finally releasing these turds out my tight little butt hole. And lucky for you, I give you some long, juicy close ups 😉 Describing the smell and letting your eyes rove all over my stinky poops. I wonder what kinda things you could do to enjoy each one of these logs, and entertain my fantasies for you as I show off my piles of poop <3
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 33 s
    Size: 200 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mommy Makes You Huff Her Farts! - - scatshop

Mommy Makes You Huff Her Farts! - - scatshop

Mommy’s back home from another night out, says hi but is in a rush and farts–mommy really has to take a shit–only to find that your father is in the shower… and locked the door. Mommy holds her bloated belly and keeps farting and farting, trying to hold in the turd threatening to push out her hole…. she sits down on the couch and farts her brain out, tainting her skin tight shiny black leggings… all while teasing you for this weird pattern you have, where you’ll always stay in the same room with Mommy when she’s got super bad gas… wondering why you insist on staying with your stinky Mommy when her farts have stunk up the room… and accuses you, rightly, of growing up to be a fart perv–a pathetic loser who gets off on watching and smelling his Mommy fart! Well aren’t you in luck–Mommy’s going to “punish” you by blowing hot farts right in your face! Suck them down, boy… and don’t tell Daddy ?
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 30 s
    Size: 1 017 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Extra dirty 45minute long pussy smearing compilation clip! - - scatshop

Extra dirty 45minute long pussy smearing compilation clip! - - scatshop

An extra dirty 45 minute long compilation clip of 2 of my favorite pussy/body smearing clips! :
    PVC Kinky Poo Play and Pussy Smear With Squirting Orgasm.
    Totally worth every penny!
    Models:

Duration: 44 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eating shit from plug and edging - - scatshop

Eating shit from plug and edging - - scatshop

Again here on my lunch pulling my plug from my ass and then shitting from my prolapsed ass. Then I licked the shit off my plug and edged and rubbed my clit before swallowing the shit.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 40 s
    Resolution: 576 x 1 024
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plate Poo Bundle 1 - - scatshop

Plate Poo Bundle 1 - - scatshop

Models:

Duration: 4 min 58 s
    Size: 552 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana shits in leather pants - - scatshop

Yana shits in leather pants - - scatshop

Yana went to the toilet and lit a cigarette , Yana was wearing leather pants , Yana ran a hand down his pants and started to caress her cunt , Yana smokes a cigarette and Masturbates , smoked a cigarette Yana turns booty to the camera and takes off his pants , showing you my clean ass , then again Yana wears them and starts to shit in his leather pants . Oh yeah so much crap was inside the leather pants . Yana again turns his ass to the camera and takes off his pants , all the ass and leather pants in the shit , Yana again puts them on the ass and to sit on the toilet . And again he sticks his hand and starts to masturbate her cunt . Yana loves to experiment and she bought these leather trousers especially for you .
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 792 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Squirting Orgasm All Over My Shit - - scatshop

Squirting Orgasm All Over My Shit - - scatshop

Had a long day hun? Hope I can interest you in a naughty show… 😉 You’re allowed to watch, but you’re not allowed to touch! I reverse cowgirl on feet then knees on my realistic suction cup dildo, winking my pert little butthole above my cock-taking pussy from time to time to tease you 😉 Look how my plump pussy swallows that cock all the way down…
    I roll over and fuck my hungry pussy while I poop all over the floor, and squirt over and over again onto my shit as I cum… I catch my breath and taunt you–I bet you enjoyed that, didn’t you? You like how dripping wet I am? I touch my sore pussy and rub my wet fingers along the length of my load and ask you a question… do you wanna fuck my shitpile, baby? 😉 Go on, stick your dick in my shit, and fuck it…
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wet farts Vol.3 - - scatshop

Wet farts Vol.3 - - scatshop

Original quality vid is DIVIDED FOR 2 PARTS,prepare your memory device[21mins]+compressed full version is available too.
    Wet Farts lover asked me for more wet and shitty videos
    Custom request:
    "So, I need a video where you are in doggy style (your ass up and your head down) ; you have anal gaping with dildo and loud farting with shit farts. All video in doggy. The loud farts gape is very important. You can sometimes spread your ass gape, farting so much .etc.For the farting, if you are in doggy position, your gaping asshole will naturally sucking the air when you relax, and you could pushing the air out for big farts ^^.
    Enjoy
    xoxox
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat My Shit or PAY - - scatshop

Eat My Shit or PAY - - scatshop

You’ve fucked up now, perv. I caught you watching us schoolgirls again, and I got proof. Like me, you’re about to graduate–but I could really fuck you over right now, couldn’t I? But you just won’t learn. This isn’t the first time you’ve been caught snooping on us girls and this time I’m going to have to up the ante. It’s not enough to just get your ass kicked, is it? Let’s see if I can take this further 😉 I’m sure you’re interested in some real punishment by now. How about, instead of me posting the vids of you spying on us girls, you agree to do everything I say and become my slave?
    We start with some teasing and sock sniffing and you watch me reveal my tits and you must be thinking, “hey, maybe this punishment won’t be so bad”, and when I force you to sniff my dirty thong, you must be pretty excited and can’t believe your luck. You like this butt plug I always wear so bad too, loser? Go on, lick it for me. I’ve worn it for days. Taste all those days worth of unwashed ass on there. You like that? Good. Cuz I got a lot more of that ass taste where that came from!
    That’s right, I hope you’re ready for your real punishment, cuz unless you want me to ruin your life, you’re going to eat my shit. I push and strain, my turds stretching my poor abused hole as they all tumble out my ass before you. Ew, doesn’t my shit just stink? Now gobble them up, perv. Don’t pretend that there’s any way out of this. You’re going to lick, chew and eat every last bite of my shit. Then MAYBE I’ll let you off the hook. Now go on… open wide! You got a real mess to clean up! 😉
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.57 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information