Pro User

Oct 2016

SUCK My FARTS - - scatshop

SUCK My FARTS - - scatshop

Look at you, just salivating over this thick, juicy ass…gulping down my noxious gas. You must have been waiting all day for a breath of fresh air, haven’t you? ? Well live it up baby, huff all my farts, suck them right out of my ass! Can you still smell the stench on my leggings even after I’ve farted? Does it sting your eyes, now that the air is filled with them? Hahaha, that’s right, keep you face right there, do you feel the ring of my stinker on your nose? Keep it there, while I fart right into your skull! Oooh, I have a few… “messy” farts, too… clean me up, boy. Use that tongue. Clean me. If you’re good, I’ll even let you fuck this ass as well ?
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Surprise in leggings and a closet - - scatshop

Surprise in leggings and a closet - - scatshop

Olga came into the room and opened the wardrobe and began looking for his pants , she wanted to change clothes and go to the store , Olga got the first one pants , no , not that, then the other , again not then , and several times she had taken from the wardrobe of pants , eventually Olga made their choice and wore a white shirt . When Olga wore leggings and shoes from the wardrobe appeared Yana , as Yana then tell Olga she was sitting in the closet and waited in a room change will come Olga . Yana was wearing black leather pants , Yana and Olga began to fill with crap your leggings and leather pants at a time . At first it did and then Olga and Yana . Yana Olga show you her beautiful ass , taking pants and leather jeans , and wearing them again . At the end of the video Yana has climbed in the closet and began again to wait for Olga .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Size: 1 017 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What I Love About Poop! - - scatshop

What I Love About Poop! - - scatshop

I can feel the need to poop–I wink my butthole at you again and again, then suddenly, I can’t contain it anymore, before I know it my turd is already forcing its way out of me! I poop my load onto a plate, and present it to you 🙂 Here’s your meal! Ta-dah~! But before I let you chow down–and eat it *exactly* how I tell you, why don’t we talk about poop, baby! While I show off my crazy tiny waist and curvy hips in this sexy pink dress…Let me tell you about everything I ate that went into this load… and of course, all the things I absolutely love about poop in detail, from the smell, to the taste (and I lick it a little-yum! You’re going to love it!) and to the pleasure of pooping itself <3
    Now come here and jerk off with my poop, take some in your hand and give yourself a smelly shit-jerk, you're just not allowed to cum until you've eaten it all 😉
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 51 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

sucker for a good fart - - scatshop

sucker for a good fart - - scatshop

farting on and fucking a tasty sucker! love being a nasty little slut. I love tasting my ass and smelling these stinky farts coming out of my asshole. it feels so good and tastes so damn good!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 126 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Forced Shit Desperation - - scatshop

Forced Shit Desperation - - scatshop

I am fully naked, buttplugged and stuck in this room for days, nipples clamped, crawling around on my hands and feet like a dog and a rope tied around my neck. My ass is full and I’m still not allowed to poop until I confess to cheating on you. You say you’ll only let me go once I confess to something I swore I never did! I never cheated on you hun, I’m begging you to let me go. I start to cry, beg and moan in pain, I really need to shit and I can’t hold it any longer! I am finally forced to take a giant shit against my will, crying and humiliated, finally admitting that yes, I did it, I’m just a stupid awful slut, and I’ll never do it again… but you still won’t let me go. I’m a bad girl, and I really need to be punished. You threaten me, and I’m forced to bend over a plate full of shit, gagging as I’m made to eat it all…
    **(This is my first custom vid of me playing a humilated slave, hope any of you sadists out there enjoy it! Quick disclaimer, I don’t actually eat my shit in this vid, it’s suggested with camera angle to feed the fantasy. I have the price low cuz it’s my very first time doing this role and because I wish the rope I had was thicker 😉 lol!)
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 21 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dump and Panty Play - - scatshop

Dump and Panty Play - - scatshop

These panties SMELL, baby. 3 days wear, and but it’s all the mileage. These are *heavily* worn, sweated in, used to wipe my pee and have been rubbed into my swampy, summer ass, and played in. They smell so much, that when I stand up in public, I can smell them. Nuts! I wanna finish myself off in them before I give them to you, but first I wanna… clear my holes a bit, before I can continue my fun 😉 I poop right on my futon and ask you to take it–enjoy my poop, while I enjoy myself, babe!
    I bend over and fill my empty ass again–this time, with some thick, juicy purple anal beads <3 I love this toy! I gasp and moan as I force each increasingly bigger ball into my tight, aching little anus… wagging the toy like a naughty tail and enjoying how it pulls inside my ass while I do so… until it's ALL inside, mm! Feels so good! I make myself cum fucking my ass with these beads and ripping them all out at once and fingering my clit, right up in your face…. and peel my panties off, showing you the messy gusset 😉 hope you enjoyed smelling ALL my fragrances hun… you'll get my poop and panties to enjoy after this, too!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 53 s
    Size: 416 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Submissive Babe Squirts Shit! - - scatshop

Submissive Babe Squirts Shit! - - scatshop

She can’t wait for her dominatrix to come out of the elevator. She couldn’t contain her excitement anymore so she rubs her ass on the floor. Moments later, she squirts liquid shit out of her leather panties and let is spray all over the floor.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 4 s
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 92.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bare Ass Farts and More! - - scatshop

Bare Ass Farts and More! - - scatshop

Compilation clip of me farting and burping. Lots of bare ass farts and jean farting.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 176 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Speculum Piss, Groundhogging Shit & Hard Fucking - - scatshop

Speculum Piss, Groundhogging Shit & Hard Fucking - - scatshop

SCRIPT
    - Start out with some dirty talk / sexy lingerie. Tell me what you've eaten the 24 hours beforehand.
    - Lay on your back, legs spread up in air, close up of speculum in pussy to open it up while peeing, show close-ups, fill the camera
    - Then lean forward on a chair or table, close up of ass filling up camera pooping onto floor, any chance for a little ground hogging too pls
    - Clean bumhole then a close up of you leaning forward on your feet or knees & bouncing up & down on the biggest dildo you can take, first in your pussy, then in your bumhole until you cum, then a close up of your gaping/prolapsed bumhole
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 30 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.73 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Karina Silver Tights Poop - - scatshop

Karina Silver Tights Poop - - scatshop

Karina is hot pooping in sexy silver tights messy diareeah!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 119 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information