Pro User

Oct 2016

BootsPeePantsPoop - - scatshop

BootsPeePantsPoop - - scatshop

Hot baby is nasty peeing,cumming,pooping in tight pants andd nasty boots, clean her boots of pee!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 33 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 210 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pose, Cum, and Poop – The big Struggle - - scatshop

Pose, Cum, and Poop – The big Struggle - - scatshop

I am feeling nasty and horny for you. I start out nude, teasing you… spreading my legs, showing off my purple toenails, and spreading my holes. I do several hustler-style poses. My pussy is so wet. I get myself off multiple times with my Hitachi and my fingers. The vibrations against my hot, wet, clit are making me feel lose and relaxed. As I orgasm, long & loud farts are bursting out of my asshole. My pussy juices run down my asshole, creating hot, wet farts.
    After the last HUGE cum, I realize I need to take a big dump. My asshole feels cramped up, and stuffed with shit. At first, it is a massive struggle to get the hard turd out that is stuck inside my ass… I push and push! I grunt and scream, and I sweat trying to get out this annoying hard piece of shit! It is dark, chunky, and very hard. It is a long struggle of pushing, spreading open my ass, and even sticking my fingers up my pussy to try to push on the poop through the skin that separates my pussy and asshole. Once I get the first piece of turd out of my asshole, I take a breath before continuing.
    The rest of my shit is just beautiful. It is thick, hard – but not too hard – and it is embedded with corn! Once I squeeze it all out of me, it’s time to wrap it up and send it to your house! Only the best quality shit is shipped to your door, when you order my “poops and pees wrapped up in my undies.”.”
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 741 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You Don’t DESERVE Real Air… Only FARTS & SHARTS! - - scatshop

You Don’t DESERVE Real Air… Only FARTS & SHARTS! - - scatshop

Oh my, you’re here again 😉 Did you enjoy my farts the last time you were here? Well, I am feeling bloated and gassy… how about a sequel? I fart in your face, blasting you with gurgling bombs, over and over again… taunting you, wondering aloud if you deserve real air, or to just suffocate on my gas, and die under this big pawg ass? I fart so long and hard, I shart in your FACE, and ruin my thong!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 43 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stupid Slave Wants My Butthole. - - scatshop

Stupid Slave Wants My Butthole. - - scatshop

Oops! Pushing out these thick fat shit is hard! My tight little asshole certainly has its surprise for you, stupid slave ? At first it's easy - and feels pleasurable to push.One of the biggest I've ever had to groan and push out my asshole. That one took, and was so thick and hard, it really hurt! ? In a good way, of course. but it was so intense I could barely restrain myself! As a reward for the slave I have huge farts at the end!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 517 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Gaping Shit Fuck and Speculum Play - - scatshop

Gaping Shit Fuck and Speculum Play - - scatshop

My longest video… Starting with a sexy flirt and strip, teasing with my pussy, giving close ups of my ass. I’m ready for a kinky, anal dildo fucking, and butt plug stretch in my shitty, naughty asshole. I make my asshole wet with my spit and pussy juice before the insertion of a small dildo… After a few good pumps, shit starts getting stuck to the toy. As I use bigger and bigger toys to gape my ass, more shit comes sliding out, I let the shit stick to the toy and push it back inside me and smear it around my filthy rim. I gape and prolapse my hole until my dirty rosebud is sticking out and I piss down my ass. The hot piss turns me on and helps me smear more…
    After a good shit fuck to my dirty asshole, and plenty of poop left on the blanket to play with, I start to spread my hole with my fingers, and then with a speculum. As I play with my gape, I start to fart and a little more poop drops out. The speculum opens me wide and I let you see inside as I continue to tease and play with my shit… I take some poop from the pile and shove it back inside the opening, back up into my asshole, so I can shit it back out again! Rubbing, smearing, gaping, spreading, and extreme close ups in this sexy, kinky shit play video!
    Models:

Duration: 31 min 47 s
    Size: 1.78 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

ShIT.ASS.Night. (COMPLETE BUNDLE) - - scatshop

ShIT.ASS.Night. (COMPLETE BUNDLE) - - scatshop

That video-bundle contains my two video clips:
    ShIT.ASS.Night. (Part 1) https://www.scatshop.com/shop/smeari...-night-part-1/
    and
    ShIT.ASS.Night (Part 2) https://www.scatshop.com/shop/smeari...-night-part-2/
    Also you have 30% SALE
    Enjoy!) <3
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 56 s
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Fingering Bikini Tease - - scatshop

Dirty Fingering Bikini Tease - - scatshop

I come out teasing in a bikini and slowly turn my ass to the camera… I slide the bikini bottom to the side and start fingering my butthole– when I pull my fingers out, they’re dirty. Just look at the shit on my fingernails. So dirty 😉 I tell you how I love it–and how I want you to lick it. Come on, lick my dirty ass… does it make you hard to watch me taste myself on my fingers? Now lick it… lick… LICK…. Like it? Of course you do. Can you imagine how my filthy ass would taste on your tongue if I was shitting on it? Haha, now, I won’t be THAT cruel… but come on, come over here and have a taste… I’ll leave you to those thoughts as you crawl over here to eat my ass…
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 58 s
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diapered Leather Seductress - - scatshop

Diapered Leather Seductress - - scatshop

Goddess Panther is seductively teasing you with her leather outfit and big and messy load in her diaper and plastic pants.
    Models:

Duration: 22 min 48 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nagisa Vegetarian Poop - - scatshop

Nagisa Vegetarian Poop - - scatshop

Pushing out a big poop speckled with corn!
    Extreme close-up. Multiple angles. Cameraman-assisted.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 55 s
    Size: 214 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shiny New Pants Messy - - scatshop

Shiny New Pants Messy - - scatshop

Oxana is pooping and peeing in her new shiny pants.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information