Pro User

Oct 2016

Scoregge in italiano e dominazione – Farts in Italian and domination - - scatshop

Scoregge in italiano e dominazione – Farts in Italian and domination - - scatshop

Richiesta: durata: 5′ – vestiti: tacchi, leggings totalmente neri e lucidi, e top o canotta – dialogo femdom -posizioni: a 90 e pancia all’insù – Di pure nel video cosa hai mangiato; tipo fagioli, uova etc ————————- Request: Duration: 5 ‘- clothes: heels, leggings totally blacks and glossy, and top or tank top – Dialogue femdom – positioni: 90 and upturned belly – As well as in the video tell to me what did you eat; type beans, eggs etc
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: AVI
    Size: 201 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smell My Stench - - scatshop

Smell My Stench - - scatshop

1920×1080 HD
    Spicy Food Intake/Fast Food before hand: Tons of Real Farting//3 different angles-a few naked farts// Farting in boyfriend’s face// LOUD farting
    Seth has been real lazy lately and has been taking naps in the middle of the day I have been so mad at him for just being a lazy bum. I try and motivate him but he just always seems to want to sleep. So I decided to start eating real spicy food and fast food to make my stomach extra bloated with gas. I know how gassy I get with spicy food and then I ate fast food to make my stomach extra gassy. I know that the smell will be bad so I want to wake him up with the stench. I stand close up and fart in my yoga pants, they start to smell super bad so I pull down my pants to make the room smell more. I keep letting out wretched farts until it wakes Seth up. He asks what the hell that smell is and I just laugh. I get on top of him and I put my ass in his face. I make him smell my stinky ass. He coughs and gags and I just keep farting. I blast him with fart after fart right in his face. He keeps telling me how disgusting it smells but I pay him no attention and just keep farting in his face. I can tell he can’t take it and I just keep laughing as I blast him over and over. I make him learn his lesson the hard way.. With farts in his face. My stomach is so bloated with gas and I know I want to leave him with a few real amazing ones so I pull down my yoga pants and fart naked right in his face. Maybe he stop being so lazy.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 34 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 271 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

How Bimbo’s Stay Skinny - - scatshop

How Bimbo’s Stay Skinny - - scatshop

I’m filled full with rice, chicken, a cupcake and a ginger ale.. that’s way too much for a bimbo. So I need to throw it all up in hopes of being the perfect and skinny bimbo that I aspire to be. I talk about how gross and fat I feel, and how wet the thought of throwing up makes me.. I plug my butt with a cute heart shaped plug and then I shove my pink and sparkly dildo right down my throat until I’ve thrown up everything into a bowl! I crave your acceptance and praise, I just want to be the perfect bimbo!
    Lots of talking and degradation!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 965 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

3 Creamy Shits - - scatshop

3 Creamy Shits - - scatshop

Letting you watch me shit gives me quite a thrill 😉 You like seeing all these thick, creamy shits pour out my tight little pucker? I tease you as you watch me poop from behind, wiggling and twerking my phat ass before pinching off these stinky loafs and showing off how messy I am after 😉 Why don’t you put that tongue to work and clean me up?
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 47 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cute Little Piss Drinker - - scatshop

Cute Little Piss Drinker - - scatshop

Gwen LOVES drinking her own piss out of cute cups. She fucks her butt with her pink dildo until it becomes a poopy mess, not too much mess, but enough for it to come dripping out of her butt. She then cleans her mess off of her dildo by shoving it down her throat!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 225 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Step Sisters Latex Enema - - scatshop

Step Sisters Latex Enema - - scatshop

Watch me in latex pants clean my arsehole out into latex leggings, I make him watch while i feel them up and my ass juices spray out through the seams..
    Before showing him the big mess his sister made x
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 39 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tampon,Speculum and Filled Pussy - - scatshop

Tampon,Speculum and Filled Pussy - - scatshop

Video divided for 2 parts,prepare your memory device please [38min]
    [Custom Request]:
    “When you have the last day of menstruation insert a tampon for the whole night.Lie on your back and put on only one rubber glove on the right hand and get a tampon from the pussy.
    Show it close to the camera and say “Eww”,play with pussy with fingers in a dirty glove.Take the speculum and insert into the pussy..show what’s inside close to the camera.Baby i wanna see not only the cervix, but everything inside too.
    I hope inside of you will be dirty
    Take out the speculum from the pussy, put it in the ass.To shit without taking out speculum.Slowly get the speculum out of the ass and show how much shit is inside.Show me how your ass is expanded.Squeeze out the remains of shit.
    Insert a dirty speculum in the pussy,push shit with your fingers.Play with a vibrator through speculum a little.
    Take out the speculum,stuff your pussy with shit and insert a dirty tampon.Push out shit from pussy but wipe your pussy before.Fillers again and push out the shit with tampon.Take a clean speculum and insert it into the pussy.Show the cervix in shit long time.Then put the speculum in the ass and show what’s inside your dirty ass.Again put the speculum into a pussy and show me the cervix again for a long time.In the end I want to cum on your anal rosebud…Do it for me my love”
    xoxox
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 25 s
    Size: 1.85 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Saki Sandwich Poop - - scatshop

Saki Sandwich Poop - - scatshop

An egg sandwich is cooked, eaten, and pooped out, in that order!
    Multiple Angles. Close-up(s). Cameraman-assisted (female).
    Note: EFRO scene begins at apx. 00:05:50.
    Models:

Duration: 22 min 22 s
    Size: 690 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Five Days Worth Of Shit- Massive Panty Poop! - - scatshop

Five Days Worth Of Shit- Massive Panty Poop! - - scatshop

I have been holding in my shit for the past 5 days to make this super hot clip =), watch me as I fill my silky, lacy, nude-colored betsey johnson panties with the most massive load of shit ever! Next I pull off my poo filled panties to have a nice sniff and lick of my stinky ass shit before showing and fingering my shitty ass crack!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 514 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Back Blowing Ass In Slave’s Stupid Face - - scatshop

Back Blowing Ass In Slave’s Stupid Face - - scatshop

Stupid slave, you can’t resist this PAWG ass, can you? I see you’re still desperate and back for more punishment–although maybe it’s become a reward at this point. Earlier I dropped a shit in front of you for the first time and even made you sniff it– now you can’t seem to stop huffing up this gas attack. Maybe you’re missing the smell of that stinky shit? You can chase after my gas all you want loser, you’re still never getting this ass, just what it’s gonna pass. You like those SHARTS I blow in your face too? Sniff away and thank me for even letting you BREATHE, loser
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Size: 295 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information