Pro User

Oct 2016

August Period Bucket Shit - - scatshop

August Period Bucket Shit - - scatshop

I just started my period and have to take a shit desperately. I go in the bathroom and get my bucket. I squat over it and piss and shit on you. My period juices drip all over and cover your face. When I’m done, I wipe my ass and empty the bucket into the toilet. This is a very messy clip. I get blood on the toilet and shit under my nail. I hope you love the filth.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 415 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

No Toilet Can Handle My Fat Ass - - scatshop

No Toilet Can Handle My Fat Ass - - scatshop

When I must shit, I must shit but the toilet is just not large enough for my ass. After lots of grunting and pushing, I finally released my monster log only to clog the toilet.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 918
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hanna’s Barely Legal Naked Farts and ass blasts!! - - scatshop

Hanna’s Barely Legal Naked Farts and ass blasts!! - - scatshop

These Farts are (almost) Criminal!! Hanna just Finished her Freshman year of College and this Former plebe is on the rise in her Sophomore release on the site!! Enjoy the youthful enthusiasm of this 18 year old cutie pie as she starts ripping some old woman farts!! The loud Trumpet, butt naked ass blasts!!! I’m talking grandma “OMG what’s that kinda farts!!” This young recruit is growing in confidence enjoy as she has already gone from too shy to show her vagina to butt as naked in less than four clips. She told me she feels “empowered” by the attention and response from her first clip . It’s funny to watch these ladies after getting over the “It’s weird that folks get off on watching this” Too embracing it!!. Enjoy her initial constipation as she discusses her struggles before she is finally able to get that pl0ptastic relief!! Two great, funky clips of some of that loudest farts from our youngest lady!! If you saw her first clip you will be able see for yourself how much her confidence has grown in just a few weeks!!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Size: 131 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fingering My Shitty Ass - - scatshop

Fingering My Shitty Ass - - scatshop

After my shower, I had an emergency. I'm bend over and fingering to get the shit out of it. I put my fingers in my butthole to touch my warm, heavy shit. It’s HOT and smells so good!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 37 s
    Size: 832 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

shit and piss show on the floor - - scatshop

shit and piss show on the floor - - scatshop

Today you will see a nice geyser of piss, large current falls to the floor, I dildo in her mouth and suck. Then I lie down on the floor in a puddle of piss and starts drinking like a wild animal. I’m excited and I masturbate … dildo in pussy and ass and then to push shit!!!Excitement is growing as always when I feel shit.I have to poop taste and swallow, then anoint the hair and all over my body and enjoy the filthy orgasm.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 42 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pissing and Shitting On Top Of You - - scatshop

Pissing and Shitting On Top Of You - - scatshop

First person view, I piss then shit on top of you. (originally a custom)
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playing in French Knickers before dropping a 14 inch Snake - - scatshop

Playing in French Knickers before dropping a 14 inch Snake - - scatshop

I got really turned on because I had a strong urge to shit and It felt euphoria all over my body. I was also really excited to be filming this for you. First I Masturbate a bit and it feels incredible. I pee my silk French Knickers and then when I can’t hold any longer I drop a 14 inch snake. I show you my asshole after I poop and finger it a bit next to my pungent snake. My clip is all one take, no edits.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga caress my pussy - - scatshop

Olga caress my pussy - - scatshop

In this video, we use the kitchen table . I lay back and spread wide their legs , and Olga came over to me and squatted and started to caress his tongue my hairy pussy . I love when she strokes me , Olga drives her tongue me in the pussy up to the bottom . A little play with my pussy Olga stands up to cancer raises dress and shit on my hairy pussy . Olga went to the toilet at me again and began to caress her tongue my pussy , my hairy pussy a lot of shit , Olga spreads its language, shit on my pussy . I want to shit and piss my ass full of shit , I even wider spread your legs and relaxed Oh yeah I shit on kochanny table , I not only shit comes out but pee , I shit and piss at the same time . At this table then sit my guests but they do not even realize what I love to shit and piss on the Desk .
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 934 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farts For You - - scatshop

Farts For You - - scatshop

Farting compilation, short and sweet! Some dry and cute, others loud, long and bubbling wet with poop!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 30 s
    Size: 184 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

First Upside Down Poop! - - scatshop

First Upside Down Poop! - - scatshop

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com 😉
    First time I’ve ever tried to poop upside down! <3 Fun and playful clip, watch all my little turds tumble and fall into my mouth, which I enjoy and tongue around a bit, catch between my pussy lips and hit me in the face 😉 It’s a little difficult for me, so I finish off my load and spread my ass open doggy style on the floor, but not before shaking the stray turds out of my hair! Haha, then I show you close ups and the shit smeared on my neck–hopefully next time I'll have an even wetter shit the next time I poop upside down, so I can get doused 😉
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Size: 113 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information