Pro User

Oct 2016

Let me Describe My Poop For You! - - scatshop

Let me Describe My Poop For You! - - scatshop

This is a compilation of many poops in which I tell you how they smell and how stinky they are. I like to tease you about it and I get so into it that I start fucking my dirty ass with a dildo and then I taste it for the first time!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Resolution: 480 x 800
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After work shit. Ass spread WIDE! Frontal View - - scatshop

After work shit. Ass spread WIDE! Frontal View - - scatshop

I come home from work and need to take a shit before bed. Nice frontal view and ass spread nice and wide 😉 Close up of shit afterward
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 27 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 243 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Another Custom Video - - scatshop

Another Custom Video - - scatshop

Here’s another custom clip for another awesome and loyal toilet slave. In this one, he wanted to see me play with my pussy til it got all creamy and wet first. ( If you know Mystress T, you know how creamy and horny I get when I have to take a big shit!) Then he wanted a close up view of me pooping, imagining that its going directly into his mouth, like my filthy little toilet slave he is! Hope you enjoy as much as he did! Send me a private message if you would like one 😉
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 991 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farting at the commercial center - - scatshop

Farting at the commercial center - - scatshop

Walk to the shops and fart while people look at me… really fun! The video is in Italian … very often I use the phone as if you were sending voice messages and … fart! – This video is recorded with a nokia lumia 850. The video has not been manipulated, and to keep it as much realistic as possible has not been touched
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 31 s
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Huge Shit Falls Into Your Throat - - scatshop

Huge Shit Falls Into Your Throat - - scatshop

Look at my ass, little toilet, waiting under my seat with your mouth hanging open, ready to eat my delicious shit. I mock you for always seeming to be waiting under my toilet seat, every day and night, waiting for my smelly shits. I sit down and grace you with my massive load, pushing out my stinky heavy shit logs into your throat! You're exactly where you belong, slave, under a pile of my shit! Make sure eat it all, slave. I will back later!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 27 s
    Size: 370 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farting and Shitting in My New Chair - - scatshop

Farting and Shitting in My New Chair - - scatshop

I finally ordered a fart chair & I was so excited to use it.
    I wanted to test it out before I used it with my slave.
    I push out some loud, stinky farts before finally taking a nice shit.
    I love the angle of this video, it will make you feel like you are actually under my ass.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 11 s
    Resolution: 428 x 720
    Size: 124 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

dirty lesbians playing with shit on the toilet - - scatshop

dirty lesbians playing with shit on the toilet - - scatshop

Today an interesting show on the toilet with my friend Denise.She first inserted into horny pussy her black nylons.Then will piss on my back.Nice feeling to feel her warm piss.Then she stretches my ass and smears my shit over my ass.She’s a wild cat, I reach for shit in the toilet.Smearing shit across her small breasts.She pulls out a pantyhose with her cunt and deploys it on my head.She takes poop and smeared onto my face and kiss together.She puts the me to the ground and begins to lick my pussy…She is passionate slut.Both on the ground and kissing throughout the body, shit everywhere.And finally, the common cleanup…..
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 55 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

SCAT and PISS show on office chair - - scatshop

SCAT and PISS show on office chair - - scatshop

Sometimes I just need a quick orgasm and do I need to feel shit.Then I can work without stress.Today I had to strip naked and sit on an office chair and take in hand dildo and start to play dirty for my orgasm.Ohhh my piss is very warm and dark in color….I need to taste my piss.Yes, that’s exactly what I need.Now I have to fuck my pussy and push shit out…Great aroma, great taste!!!!I have a smear by my shit, has a great consistency as body lotion……I am excited and very necessarily need to orgasm!!!!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 17 s
    Size: 472 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

POV toilet slave tease shit smash - - scatshop

POV toilet slave tease shit smash - - scatshop

Oh how I long to have you as my toilet slave…to tease you with my stinky farts all day and make you beg for my hot shit and warm piss to fill whatever hole I feel like filling. Let’s rip a hole in these tight jeans and see what I’ve been holding for 5 long days. Get on your knees and open up wide for your scat Queen. Sonia’s a single bit…mmm… good boy now clean up my dirty ass hole like I taught you. Maybe next time I will actually have you kneeling before me.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 46 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You are a toilet - - scatshop

You are a toilet - - scatshop

Yes you are a toilet. My own private toilet. Nothing more. But u know what? I think this is amazing. You’re so lucky man. You should be happy. Closer than ever before. I’m just shitting on you. During this I make a lot of loud and stinky farts… Sharts haha. I’m peeing on you too. You love it. You want more. Maybe someday you’ll get more…
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 13 s
    Size: 609 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information