Pro User

Oct 2016

This is part 2 of my most recent Poop Play with masturbation, and watch as I use the poop that covers me and continue to talk dirty to you as I finger my dirty ass with my shitty fingers before spreading more poop all over my ass cheek. Lets have lots of fun and talk about how much I want you to lick the shit off of my body.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 632 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I poop for you, smear it all over and talk about how much I love getting nasty for you. Let me masturbate and be your nasty little shit slut, talking about mutually playing with shit, licking shit, smearing shit, and how it tastes between your teeth. Lets get nice and dirty while I masturbate covered in my own shit.

Duration: 9 min 59 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Arab Mistress Messalina uses and abuses her slave for her amusements.
    She forces him to lick her legs and pussy the, she makes him kiss her ass and uses his mouth as urinal.
    He has to swallow all. The Arab Mistress uses him as a toilet, he must eat her shit and kiss her dirty ass. She beats the hell out of him ? just for fun.
    Models: femdom-maidman

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 216 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I'm having a good old chat with a friend of mine, who came to visit me. My personal slave is lying at our feet (the place that he deserves), ready to service us. He is a good at using his tongue and is taking care of the soles of our shoes. After a while, my friend needs to go to the toilet. I tell her that she doesn't need to move, since she can use my slave. She is surprised; "do you mean that I can use him as a toilet?", she asks. "Sure I answer he is my full toilet slave and I'm happy to lend him to you". "Does he eat and drink everything?". "Yes, everything". "OK Gaia, I'm going to try him, I really need to pee". "Good, look, use this funnel, so that not a single drop will be wasted".

ITALIAN
    Sto facendo una bella chiacchierata con la mia amica che e' venuta a trovarmi. Il mio schiavo personale giace ai nostri piedi (il posto che gli compete), pronto a servirci. E' bravo ad usare la lingua e ora si sta prendendo cura delle suole delle nostre scarpe. Dopo un po, la mia amica deve andare in bagno. Le dico che non e' necessario che si muova, dal momento che puo' usare il mio schiavo. Lei e' sorpresa : "intendi dire che posso usarlo come un cesso?" chiede. "Certo rispondo e' il mio schiavo cesso completo e sono felice di prestartelo". "Mangia e beve tutto?" "Si, tutto". "Va bene Gaia, sara' un piacere provarlo, ho proprio bisogno di fare pipi". "Bene, allora guarda, usa questo imbuto, cosi' non ne andra' persa neanche una goccia".
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Size: 262 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Aleisha and her room mate Danni end up in a huge fight after Aleisha finds and steals Dannis diapers. Danni has just bought some new diapers, and thinking shes alone in the apartment, quickly tries one on over her jeans, and then hides them in the closet. If she finds them Im gonna kill her!”, Danni thinks to herself out loud, referring of course to Aleisha. Then Danni realizes she has left her phone at work, and not being too far away, she rushes out to fetch it.
    Unbeknown to Danni, Aleisha was all the time hiding in the flat, and is aware of the new diapers, although she doesnt know exactly where theyve been hidden. Rushing into Dannis room she rummages through her drawers and closet, and quickly finds the diapers. Knowing Danni is out for a short while, she is keen to put one on, and starts posing and admiring herself in the mirror, wiggling her butt and pulling the diaper up nice and snug between her legs.
    Then, as well as the one shes wearing, she steals three more diapers from the pack, and puts the rest back into their not so secret hiding place. The diaper shes wearing feels nice and sexy, so she walks around the room enjoying the feeling, but forgets that Danni will only be gone for a short time. And then Danni walks back into her room to catch Aleisha red handed (or diaper bottomed!) in her room. Aleisha feebly tries to claim the diaper is her own, but Danni soon discovers the pack she hid is half empty. Aleisha takes the diaper off and tries to give it back, but its pretty much wrecked, and Danni is upset and angry.
    Then the fight is on! It really starts in ernest when Aleisha takes one of the diapers, puts it back on and says shes going to poop in it! There is grabbing, hair pulling, shoving, hitting, wrestling on the bed, and Aleisha throwing diapers in Dannis face. A full on girl fight over diapers! Danni tries to put a diaper on too, but Aleisha rips it off her. Danni calls her a fucking bitch”, but Aleishas phone ringing brings a temporary truce, apart from a a few more pillows being thrown.
    Danni is still really angry, but resorts more to pleading and name calling, saying that she bought the diapers for herself, and begs Aleisha not to use them and to get some of her own. Aleisha on the other hand insists shes still gonna poop in the diaper. Maybe not thinking shes serious, Danni appears to give up. I hate you! Ok, then, poop, poop!” And she does!
    Aleisha proceeds to fill one of Dannis new diapers with a load of poop, right in front of her, but the response from Danni is a bit unexpected its actually turning her on! Aleisha asks if she likes the smell. Oh fuck!” Danni replies. Its so awful, but its making me horny too! Yeah, poop for me bitch!” Danni has her hand between her legs rubbing her pussy as she watches Aleisha make a mess. She asks to see what shes done, and demands she do more!
    Aleisha obliges, and Danni reaches out to feel the back of the poop filled diaper, squishing the mess all over Aleishas butt and the tops of her legs. Aleisha parades her filthy butt in front of Danni, who in turn cant seem to decide if shes still angry or turned on. Youre such a dirty fricking bitch!” she says when Aleisha sits her filthy butt down on top of her.
    By then though its pretty clear that both of them are super turned on, and what follows is a girl on girl dirty diaper finger fuck session! Aleisha is sitting on Danni, gyrating her poopy diapered butt over her pussy, while Danni reaches past the leg bands, putting her hand directly into the mess to find Aleishas aching clit. What started as a fight ends with both girls in a poopy mess, masturbating themselves and each other, and with Danni ripping open Aleishas dirty diaper and using it to massage Aleishas clearly swollen clit!
    Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 21 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 392 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My tummy wakes me up. Feel big big poo but I held until morning. Going to bathroom cover my body only with a towel, standing in the shower, but tummy grumbling. Have to poo seriously. Take off towel and tease you naked and tell you how bad have to poo. Turning backward and bending over so can release my nice and long shit onto the shower. Im moaning as its feel so good. Wow my poo looks green haha. Probably because of the parsley from yesterday. Well I wanna be dirty girl so just hold my big loads in hand and start to smear and spread on my body. Perfect shit to play with. Spreadable, soft and got great smells. I do smear slow from knee to neck later on my face too. Its pretty good for my skin, I just massage deep inside my skin. I seduce you and doing with slow motions, I give you time to admire my dirty scat covered body. Can you imagine how great smells have in the bathroom. Stinky poo but nice smell. 🙂 Come and help me naughty boy. I talk sexy a bit to you and focus on smearing. Shit makes my skin softer and brighter 🙂 Have fun 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 14 min 13 s
    Size: 624 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Free toilet for girls in the forest. Any girl walking in the woods can use this living toilet he will eat everything! Amina and Christina are walking in the woods in the morning and they really want to shit! They were happy when they saw the toilet for the girls, because now they can drop the load and continue the walk.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 9 min 59 s
    Size: 871 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

CUSTOM REQUEST Suffocate SLAVE for a long time, like 40-50 consecutive secondes by blocking nose and mouth with your ass, and also the belt. Hes attached and tied down and unable to move. Smother him good, the slave struggles and gasps for air, but you just wont let him to get any. You dont move your ass from his face. The slave is trying to beg for you to stop sitting on his face, but you just wont stop smothering him and become even more rude with him by farting more on him. Then shitting on him and facesitting more longer time.

ITALIAN
    VIDEO RICHIESTA Soffocamento dello schiavo , per 40-50 secondo consecutivi, con bocca e naso tappati , aiutata anche da una cintura . È completamente bloccato , legato e e impossibilitato a muoversi. Soffocandolo per bene, lo schiavo lotta e ansima per respirare ma IO non glielo permetto . Non sposto di un millimetro il culo dalla sua faccia. Lo schiavo mi implora di smettere ,
    ma la sua sofferenza , il suo soffocamento e una lezione per renderlo una persona educata.
    Mi diverto a scorreggiare sul suo lurido viso ,e poi, raggiungo lestasi con una bella cagata sulla sua bocca.
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 114 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

If you love dirty girls, then you are in luck. This is Sophies dirtiest clip ever!
    Sophie has on a sexy little black dress, but the sexiest part is hidden beneath. Shes got on a pair of clear plastic pants and shes got a very sepcial, very messy surprise in store, just for you!
    Stripping off, then kneeling down down on the floor, Sophie wiggles her plastic-clad ass in close up. She starts to moan and you wonder what she could be doing? Then it becomes clear as a dark spot appears in the plastic pants!
    Is your cock hard watching my poop push out into my pants?”
    Its hard and getting harder as Sophie pushes and you see the big poop stretching out her asshole through the clear plastic. It slides out, pressing against the pants. The hot shit steams up the plastic and your cock strains against your pants!
    Sophie brings her filthy ass closer and spreads it apart so you can see the huge poop straining against the plastic. She rubs the hot load through the plastic, smearing it around her creamy ass a little.
    Sitting down on the mushy lump, Sophie begins to rock back and forth, squishing the mess all over her pussy and ass. The plastic pulls tight over her pussy and she starts to moan. Flipping over to show you the spreading mess, she starts to rub her clit furiously through the filthy plastic. Sitting back down on the poop, she circles her fingers over her pussy until she fills the plastic pants with cum as well as all her dirty poop.
    Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 9 min 21 s
    Format: QuickTime
    Size: 165 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me get in position, open my cheeks up, and poo for you. Continuing by picking up my poo for you, I smear it all over my tits for you, while fingering myself anally.

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 726 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information