Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video I have to poo so much.Im wearing only light colored bikini. Suffering and its so bad. I did not poo 3 days and I feel very very big poo inside me. You can see on my face how much I desperate, I cannot hold it. But I do for you. I hold my crotch front and back I guess I can hold it when I touching my panty. Doing desperation dance and just walking up and down. Show you my naked ass and you can see clearly poo its want to run out but I push it back, dont release it. But the moment came and its time to let it go out. Its hurt , omg its so big poo just I feel split my asshole. Very hard and massive poo in my pants, and so heavy. Actually cannot say nothing till pooping. You can see some tears as well on my face. Was a hard poo I almost cried. From backward poo its pulling down my pants, and its coloring it. I take it off and my sexy ass just dirty of big and stinky poo. I push out more poop and peeing a lot. Then show close to cam How big turd have in my panty. So nice and massive one. Would you like to taste it? Would you like to hold it? Then I hold it in my hands and take a piece of it and describe this shit, very colorful because of food, some part of hard and chunky some part of soft and firm. Take out some piece and up close to cam show you. I love holding this monster poo and I know you admire it. How its possible that slim girl like me shitting this huge like this? But I did and I could say I was feeling better so much after pooping, ? Enjoy it
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 867 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I guess is your lucky day because Im looking for a toilet slave for myself. I want to make his delicious meal every single day or few times a week and I help how can use then or eat them. I want to make so many delicious food and yummy drink to my slave. Maybe is that you? Is that you who am I looking for? If that you listening carefully to me. I know youve dreaming about to taste me, drink me even licking me. Taste everything. I want to give you everything because I know youre my toilet slave. First of all do you like my satin panty? And you want to taste my pussy? Pussy of your Goddess? Ive prepared a plate for you and a glass. Are you ready to see my ass making your perfect sausage for Sunday lunch? Its on the way. I push out my big and long poo for you. You can sorry that cant smell it right now. Awesome smells for sure. Fill up your glass too. Dont want you to let thirsty. So the meal is ready for serve but I have some sweet desserts as well after lunch. Nice and rainbow shit dipped lollipop. I love sweats but instead I eat it give it to you. My slave wants more than me. I taste a bit. I would say sweet and shit great mix. But youll get it after youve had all my shit sausage. I guess Ive made enough big meal for my slave, youre not staying hungry
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 15 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 674 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Filmed by my partner this is one of the hot scat scenes that made me want to try scat for myself. Two dirty English scat sluts Louise and Alexa going at it hard and extreme with lots of shit smearing and tasting. Louise actually swallows much of the shit.
    Models: ScatSlammers

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    Size: 558 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I had a hard day and I invited my girlfriend to visit. She gave me a massage and we caressed each other. She lick my legs and my pussy. I relaxed a little and finished with the girls oral caresses. Then we called the toilet slave, who was lying on the floor all the time and watching us. The first my girlfriend shit into slave mouth, then I shit at him. So his mouth was completely filled with our shit. As an encouragement, I allowed the toilet slave to kiss my legs and spit in his mouth. He remained lying on the floor and was very happy that two mistresses had shitting in his mouth.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 13 min 40 s
    Size: 794 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It was usual boring business day, at the end I was tired I dont even want to change my cloth after work So I needed something to cheer me up and make me happy 🙂
    Guess what ?) I decided to wet myself right in the working pants through panties And then to poop my panties, load them to maximum :>
    Yeah, it was really great an naughty (^_^) This wonderful fetish made my day again 🙂
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What a great fuck! With tampon inside that almost came out, he cum inside my ass just before I pooped! AMAZING!
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 1 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: MPEG-PS
    Size: 266 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A lot of people like to read books So do I ! 🙂
    A special books about hot sexy girls who like to wet their panties and play with it (^_^)
    Tonight I took one of this kind of books and start fantasizing about making a mess down under 😀
    Hopefully my boyfriend always like to watch my dirty games )))
    Looks like this is going to be a loooooong night :>
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 657 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Christmas pooping from Alina
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good morning girls! Christina. What can be more delicious, for a toilet slave than a morning toilet for a girl? It is in the morning that girls often fart and strongly want to shit and their shit has the sharpest smell. The girl woke up and her body calls her to the toilet. All night in her stomach and rectum this dish was prepared!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Size: 294 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I use the toilet slave on the balcony. First I use it instead of an ashtray, carcass it with a cigarette butt and make him to chew it. He does a great job. Then I make him to lick my shoes and kiss my feet. But in the end I prepared something special for him. Sophisticated humiliation. Since he is my toilet, he is obliged to eat my shit. I squat down, clutching his head between my legs and filling his mouth with smelly delicious shit. I wipe my ass with toilet paper and I put them in his mouth. Eat and munch, stupid pig ))
    Models: janet

Duration: 16 min 23 s
    Size: 958 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information