Pro User

Oct 2016

Lick My HUGE TURD With Me - - scatshop

Lick My HUGE TURD With Me - - scatshop

Mmm, I gotta shit so bad… feels so thick and good πŸ˜‰ I push out my log with pleasure and it’s so large and beautiful–I show it off, telling you everything I’ve eaten lately… and pointing out the food you can see in my poop… and, you’re going to eat it. This big, thick, slimy turd is yours. Watch me lick it, telling you it tastes so good… and you’re going to lick it with me as you watch this, sharing this shit together. You’ll be my slave forever after you’ve tasted my raw shit.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 651 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pissing,Rimming and cum in my face - - scatshop

Pissing,Rimming and cum in my face - - scatshop

he pissed in my mouth and then i lick his asshole,
    before i gave him a blowjob with cum in my face.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 187 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wet Tease – Sexiest Preggo - - scatshop

Wet Tease – Sexiest Preggo - - scatshop

Before I took my bath, I did something absolutely filthy!
    Watch as I take My bath and tell you all about My dirtiest caviar dreams, shake My bountiful Black ass then enjoy My beautiful ass pushing out huge turds.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 598 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sneaking a Shit-Suck - - scatshop

Sneaking a Shit-Suck - - scatshop

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    We’ve snuck into my crowded house’s bathroom for some quick fun πŸ˜‰ I tease you as you watch me strip off my jeans and thong before fluttering my pucker at you with a warm fart <3 Mm~ I get down on the floor and love love LOVE the feeling of birthing a pile of rich turds. I whisper to remind you to stay quiet as I grab one of my turds and look you in the eye as I lick and suck it off for as long as I can get away with it πŸ˜‰ I had so much fun sneaking in a shit-suck while the rest of the house is oblivious to the naughty scat-scapades that I'm up to! <3
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 26 s
    Size: 214 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Feeding Daddy - - scatshop

Feeding Daddy - - scatshop

(Video features father-daughter scat incest! All fantasy of course)
    Hi Daddy! It’s so good to see you πŸ™‚ Thanks so much for coming to visit me… Oh, and you’re hungry? Well well, I have a feeling I know what you want, coming over to see me while Mommy’s out of the house… afterall, you still like playing with your little girl, even when she’s all grown up, don’t you? πŸ˜‰ And aren’t you lucky, I’ve got a meal “baking” for you in the oven, too.. you know how much I like to please Daddy! I like to hold it in for days at a time, just to make sure you’ve got a great big meal when you come to see me <3
    I already got a plate right here, ready for you πŸ˜‰ Don't I know you so well? I pull down my panties and show off my tight little pussy and pucker–do you like how I look, Daddy? Then you'll like how this looks even more–watch me poop out your meal! A big, thick log pushes out my tight little hole and I groan with enjoyment as it hits the plate. Yum! Aren't you going to lick your little girl clean, Daddy? πŸ˜‰ Clean me up!
    Mmm, doesn't your little princess's poop look so tasty, Daddy? Go on, I know you're just salivating and can't resist. Gobble it up while it's hot! You know I love to watch you eat my poop <3 Bottoms up, Daddy!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Size: 299 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Present For You - - scatshop

Dirty Present For You - - scatshop

Want this video and more for even cheaper? Check me out on my website www.loverachelle2.com
    Damn, what a disaster! The plumbing stopped working in the hotel I’m at, so I can’t flush the toilet or even take a shower to clean myself off from the scat play I wanted to do out of town. And we had so much fun last night too, what a bummer! Guess I gotta get a little creative, huh? πŸ˜‰ That’s right, I’m gonna store my piss and shit in a jar! I’m making you a video of me making a present for us to enjoy when I get back home, you get to wait with your hand down your pants watching this vid until I’m back from vacation and I can pour my present all over your cock, mmm~
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 40 s
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Playful Mexican Restaurant Huge Poop and Flush - - scatshop

Playful Mexican Restaurant Huge Poop and Flush - - scatshop

In this video, I went to a Mexican restaurant for some public pooping fun. I held my poop in for 2 days and then went out to eat beans and tacos and tequila. Then I went into their bathroom and took a huge, massive dump and flushed the toilet a bunch of times. You get to see me pee, poop, play with my pussy and sit backwards on the toilet and grind. This is a hot video with a huge dump! Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 33 s
    Size: 243 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Quick Dump and then pee standing over toilet - - scatshop

Quick Dump and then pee standing over toilet - - scatshop

This shit was very unexpected so i didn’t have time to set up! Had to grab my camera for a point and shoot Then I stand up and pee over the toilet. I have good aim πŸ˜‰
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 19 s
    Size: 351 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Return of the puppy pad!! - - scatshop

Return of the puppy pad!! - - scatshop

I have been away for a while but am back for good! In this video I tease you with a little up close crowning before full release on a puppy pad πŸ™‚ ENJOY!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 56 s
    Size: 504 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

big giant turd on bathroom floor - - scatshop

big giant turd on bathroom floor - - scatshop

slut bends over and unloads a huge shit on the bathroom floor. she complained how much it hurt coming out! she holds it up proud for the camera and shows off how big it is!!!!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 5 s
    Size: 259 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information