Pro User

Oct 2016

Monster Turds Assfuck - - scatshop

Monster Turds Assfuck - - scatshop

Wearing sexy red panties and red leather pumps I strip off the panties, put a suppository in my ass and begin to ride my suction dong, first in my pussy and then my ass. I pull the poo coated toy out of my asshole and push out a few monster sized turds because it’s been 3 days since I last shit! I pick up my heavy firm turds to show you what I have made for you!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat It ALL - - scatshop

Eat It ALL - - scatshop

Excited to eat my shit again, are you? 😉 You’re in luck, I’m holding in a nice big turd right now… but you know me, I love to tease! Watch me strip down and sway and thrust my ass in your face–sniff it, sniff how stinky I am through my panties. Now lick that stinky slit through the fabric… I push them aside–beg me to shit in your mouth with your tongue… come on, tongue-punch my shitter… get your tongue deep in there when I wink my hole at you… Mmm, are you ready? <3 I can barely hold on any longer..and moan as I release my load on the kitchen floor… I show it off to you, telling you how I want you to eat every little bit of my hot steamy shit.
    *Pardon the light bruises on my butt/thighs, I'm afraid I had a super active weekend *
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Size: 496 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I Know Your DIRTY Secret… - - scatshop

I Know Your DIRTY Secret… - - scatshop

Hey babe, I got a present for you, can you guess what it is? Guess while I give you a strip tease… hehe, alright, I’ll give you a few hints… it’s got something to do with my ass, which you love so much… that’s right, I’ll let you finger it… I’ll let you lick it… haha, you’re right babe, I’ll even let you fuck it, BUT… only if you do everything that I say for the next few minutes… now stay down, watch me, you still haven’t guessed it, have you? How about I fart in your fucking face, what do you think about that, huh? Oh look, you’re hard… well, I’m not surprised. Did you really think I wouldn’t find your internet history?
    That’s right, babe. I’m gonna make your scat dream come true! Now open wide, you know what’s coming…
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping off the edge of the tub - - scatshop

Pooping off the edge of the tub - - scatshop

I had to poop so i sat on the edge of the tub and pushed out some chunks on the floor. then i finished by sitting on the edge!!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 24 s
    Size: 296 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

HD Eat My SHIT Slave Boy - - scatshop

HD Eat My SHIT Slave Boy - - scatshop

Watch me in leather boots prepare you a meal you wont forget..
    First i pee on the plate i then stretch my arsehole and do a very big poo onto a plate then tell you to eat it!
    I rub my fingers in it and feed you some off my finger telling you how i want you to eat it
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 398 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dripping Pussy Poops - - scatshop

Dripping Pussy Poops - - scatshop

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    Watch me cream my luscious pussy as I push out hard thick logs over and over, dripping my delicious grool all over my butt cheeks and stinky poops 😉 Don’t you want a taste?
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 22 s
    Size: 95.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

POV Choking on dick, spitting, blowjob - - scatshop

POV Choking on dick, spitting, blowjob - - scatshop

This is my first choking on dick video. 14minutes 21 seconds. I love spitting up while he gives me that ribbed, rock hard, curvy dick deep in my throat. I spit up twice, a bit of choking on dick, soft bj, hard bj, deep bj, spitting up, POV and soft/hard throat fucking (He doesn’t like to hurt me). I have my mask on for this one but to all our fans this is our first facial and front view of my pale freckled face (day walker!) lol. Please enjoy this amazing POV of a real dick inside my throat. Great cumshot on tits, Softcore
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 20 s
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit Slavery Instructions - - scatshop

Shit Slavery Instructions - - scatshop

Crawling back to me again, huh? You had a taste of my “chocolate” last time, and now you can’t stop yourself, can you? Just as well, my poop is delicious! 🙂 And don’t you worry, slave, I have a “meal plan” prepared, just for you 😉
    I shit desperately into a lunch container, unable to hold back anymore, it just slips right out of my hole, oozing out in thick tendrils <3 I show it off and make you smell how much it stinks, and I tell you exactly how I want you to enjoy my precious gift, slave, that you can follow, along with jerk off instructions 😉
    I just KNOW you're going to love smelling, tasting and eating my shit, slave. It's tasty 😉 I lean forward and give my poop some nice, long licks. Mmm, delicious! You better eat it all, slave, don't waste a single morsel… and no cumming until it's all gone, and in your tummy!
    (*First nude vid after my emergency surgery last month 🙂 Makeup on my new incision scars, excited to be back in the game, and can't wait to pick up my workout routine again!)
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 47 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Slave eat my shit - - scatshop

Slave eat my shit - - scatshop

I’m wearing a sexy bodystocking, you can see my beautiful tits. I’m telling you, slave would worship his lady and my asshole. Sniff my dirty ass. I’m telling you sick pervert lick and eat my beautiful shit.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Size: 381 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Theresa pee in the cup - - scatshop

Theresa pee in the cup - - scatshop

Theresa, a 9 months pregnant black girl, stands bottomless facing the camera straddling a cup with her legs spread wide open and does her best to p i s s into a small coffee cup. After she finishes, she has to clean up the mess she made with the pee that missed the cup.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 47.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information