Pro User

Oct 2016

I have invited some girls to a piss party, and he will for sure get enough from us. We are lined up around him, and first he have to smell our pussies to get familiar with a piss soaked pussy. Then one by one we start pissing in his toilet mouth. He is struggling to swallow all of it, but at least he is trying.
    We sit down on the couch, and have another slave joining us as well. It is competition time. We start teasing their dicks with our feet, and give them a taste of a foot job. Then they have to start jerking their dicks. One of the slaves comes, and his sperm is on my foot. I tell him he must lick and eat his own sperm.
    Nomi did not piss earlier, but she fills a glass for the losing slave with real yellow piss. His losing prize is drinking her strong nectar.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 17 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have prepared a huge sht for you,pooping in my panties as you like.Enjoy looking how I slowly loading my panties with massive shit,sexy pussy masturbating,farting and wetting my panties.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 15 min 4 s
    Size: 993 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am absolutely desperate to poo. Its been a full day, and its practically coming out of my ass as Im setting up the camera. It just keeps coming, and coming, and coming. What a huge load! I wish I could have played around more with it, but I screw my shitty ass with my buttplug for you, over top of this large pile of shit.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Size: 544 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is the absolute hardest humiliation and punishment. The slave must eat absolutely everything I have prepared for him. I love to shit in slave mouths! But in this video I shit on plate and feeding the slave with my feces. I stand in the doggy style and give a more fat smelly turds for the slave. I put the shit him directly in the mouth, stuff everything inside. After that everything must be chewed fine. So that the aroma in his mouth spreads to his nose. I can feel his nose gasping. After he has eaten all my shit he must clean my ass with his tongue. I repeat it is absolute hardest humiliation and punishment for my slave and he loves it!
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Size: 840 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New UNIQUE video, feel yourself a participant in this hot scat copro show!) I know, you need my fragrant shit from my booty, take it! TAKE IT NOW!) Simple see on my shitty juicy ass, smear my shit on your GREATSWORD and cum on yourself!) youll just go crazy when spreading my ass, and youll bring your face closer!))
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 2 min 24 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 142 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me start off by pooping for you, and starting to smear it all over my ass. Then, lets flip over, tease you, and smear on my tits and vagina. Both anal fingering and vaginal fingering is involved in this video. Give me 10 minutes of your time to drive you wild, talk dirty to you, and get off covered in poo.

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A big load of shit for the slave right in the mouth. Thats how I love it. And if he is not fast enough, he wont get enjoy next time. My toilet slave is lying on the floor. In the beginning my slave has to lick my feet and than I am shitting a big load directly into his open mouth. I sit on the face of my slave und he must lick my pussy and my ass. Then I shit a huge load directly into his mouth and he has to swallow it. Finally he has to eat my shit. He is struggling with all the shit in his mouth, but he comes due to this wonderful smell and feeling.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 16 min 14 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Sophia is lying in bed masterbating thinking about her hot boyfriend coming over to fuck her real good. She has her toilet slave clean the house. He does a bad job so makes him lie on the floor and she takes a massive shit on his face and soaks him in piss, she makes him lie there with a huge pile of shit on his face to teach the loser a lesson till she returns from shopping then she rubs it in his face with her foot. Just to remind him who is the boss.
    Models: MistressSophia

Duration: 11 min 55 s
    Size: 820 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New hot video of three lesbians who love to caress each other , shit and piss . In this video we kiss caress each other , shit on the chest of each other to spread the shit on the body of each other in one word do a lot of kinky games . Our hands Tits bellies and ass all in the shit , we licked tongues into each other ass , pussy , fondling Tits , shitting and pissing to each other on the chest and smeared shit on each other , as well caressed their tongues dirty ass each other .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 36 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I poop a nice log onto a plate to serve up for you, and then proceed to talk dirty to you. I take the log and smear it all over my body, and even fit in some anal and vaginal play. We need to be quiet, because Im not alone in the house. Lets get dirty together in my kitchen, because it feels so good to do something so wrong.

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Size: 565 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information