Pro User

Oct 2016

Kiyo Soft Serve Coil - - scatshop

Kiyo Soft Serve Coil - - scatshop

A smooth poop that you will think belongs in a wafer cone!
    Extreme close-up. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress’ Filthy Little Gift – JOI - - scatshop

Mistress’ Filthy Little Gift – JOI - - scatshop

I am fond of instructing My toilets on how they should enjoy My videos. This one, is a special about one of the items that goes everyday where you wish you could live; between My huge ass cheeks!
    Watch as I show you how dirty My panties are with pussy juice stain, sweat and piss. I slip them off long enough to take a huge dump and piss a ton then slip them back on without wiping. Making sure they get even dirtier as I instruct you on how to suck them clean while touching your rock hard cock!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 517 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

MissBNasty golden shower - - scatshop

MissBNasty golden shower - - scatshop

MissBNasty graces you with a golden shower
    Models:

Duration: 24 s 916 ms
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 15.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina pooping in mouth of a slave with secretions - - scatshop

Alina pooping in mouth of a slave with secretions - - scatshop

Alina pooping in mouth of a slave with secretions. Alina spits on the shit and smeared on her ass, periodically ordering the slave to lick the shit. Alina smears the mouth and tongue of the toilet slave, spits into her mouth. The slave’s mouth contains spitting natural female excretions of Alina, as well as her spits and shit.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 39 s
    Size: 649 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The morning Breakfast the four girls - - scatshop

The morning Breakfast the four girls - - scatshop

Our Breakfast in the morning I called my friends Caroline , Alice and Marina and invited them for Breakfast , my friends gladly accepted my invitation to Breakfast , I only asked them to buy beer and chips , well, finally we are all assembled , we opened a beer and chips and I pulled out of the Cabinet a plate , and offered the girls some Breakfast shit , girls agreed we take turns cocoa into a bowl filling it with shit , and then take the chips and use them as spoons , we eat, shit and drink beer . We four eat a whole plate of shit almost drink a bottle of beer and eat chips , we have a very tight Breakfast and we like it very much . We like to eat our own shit and we are not standard girls and women . We hope that you will like this video very much and we will release such videos as often as possible . Enjoy your viewing .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Malaysia’s New Splackalious Logs!! - - scatshop

Malaysia’s New Splackalious Logs!! - - scatshop

Malaysia is back with two hot new clips!! She has fast become one of my favorites, as pound for pound no lady on my site produces the size and quantity of turds this sexy Blasian Persuasion does!! She travels a lot on business so I can only get clips here and there, but each time is worth the wait and the weight!! Good Lawd she puts out some serious Footlongs and Quater Pounders!! Enjoy two great clips, the first as she sits reverse cowgirl and the second from a great rearview angle!! I swear it’s a tossup between Malaysia’s “Peek A Boo” and Francesca Gabriella’s “Fuck Me Harder” Tramp Stamp for who had the best one of all time!! Enjoy Peeking at More Boo-Boo than you can Handle watching Malaysia!! Folks are just waking up to how great this Funky Lady is. Nothing less than 5 Star Action Each clip!! LOL in the Second scene, one turd looks EXACTLY like a dick fighting out her ass!! Lol it had a foreskin and all!! I swear the things that come out this girl’s ass never cease to amaze!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Size: 816 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Explosion Of Poo - - scatshop

Explosion Of Poo - - scatshop

Stripping off my purple pants and desperately bracing myself over the toilet for a huge poo explosion!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 21 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 55.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smoking Redd’s Nasty Squirts!! - - scatshop

Smoking Redd’s Nasty Squirts!! - - scatshop

What is this girl eating!!!? I know I ask that question all the time, but in this one not only do we get to see Smoking Redd Eat her dinner, we get to see it come out too!! She had three FUNKY explosions whithin an hour of each other one day! Two at work and one rushing when she got home!! Enjoy 15 minutes of some of the FUNKIEST farts, sharts and bubbleguts you’ve seen this year!! Smoking Redd is running neck and neck with Sugar Hill as the bubbleguts queen!! Some serious explosions out her ass in these clips. Some she was rushing so bad she had no time to prop the camera and instead gives you an up close POV shot as the squirts EXPLODE out her ass!! The Sounds coming out this woman are blowing my mind!! Enjoy a funky half dozen scenes of mudbutt action!!
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1052 x 1 920
    Size: 550 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smelly Cocoa Pebbles Shit with lots of Airy farts - - scatshop

Smelly Cocoa Pebbles Shit with lots of Airy farts - - scatshop

After work dump that I had held in for hours! So smelly 😉 A bunch of airy farts let out before the grande finale. I bet you want to taste…
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 31 s
    Size: 220 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sparkle’s “Shaking, Jiggling, Peeing, Pooting, and Pooping”!! - - scatshop

Sparkle’s “Shaking, Jiggling, Peeing, Pooting, and Pooping”!! - - scatshop

Sparkles back with another new batch!! Just as in the title she does a little of all!! Boy did I miss her sexy little ass the past few months!!! Well ain’t nothing little about that thing no more!! Enjoy the end to end onslaught of action as she shakes, jiggles and wiggles, then plops and splashes her way through more than a half dozen scenes!! Nice mix of All the Above in this set!! Sparkle is back with a vengance!!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Size: 786 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information