Pro User

Oct 2016

Your Mistress Will Feed You Now - - scatshop

Your Mistress Will Feed You Now - - scatshop

Are you hungry, slave? My my, your mouth is already open wide for me to swallow my shit.. so eager, I haven’t even sat down yet! 😉 You must be desperate for my shit. Just as well, since that’s all I ever feed you, anyway… no wonder you’d be starving for my dark chocolate. I tease you, hovering my thick ass over the opening of my throne as you watch below me, as I tell you how you’re going to have to eat it all, slave, and to follow my instructions… or I might not feed you again. Do you understand, toilet? Say “thank you” for letting you be my toilet… and open wide…. hahaha, that’s right slave, take it all–and plunge your tongue through my pile of shit covering your face, to lick and clean my filthy hole… go deeper, slave, REALLY eat out my ass, and clean me up…
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 56 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 152 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms Jenkins’ “Chocolate Factory”!! - - scatshop

Ms Jenkins’ “Chocolate Factory”!! - - scatshop

Good Lawd!! Ms Jenkins, Ms Jenkins!! I guess when you got as much ass as Ms Jenkins has, Sometimes it’s hard to control your explosions!! Enjoy 5 great new clip from Ms Jenkins as she plops, pisses, poots, and explodes! She catches a serious case of the runs, so bad that it got all over the seat and even on the floor a bit!! A serious squirt indeed! Some Big monster logs mixed in with two great sceens of diarrhea!! This another set from Ms Jenkins to remember!! That “Chocolate Factory” was squeezing out nice little Chocolate bars and Chocolate Syrup! Don’t you want to eat from such a lovely spigget?!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Size: 780 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smoking Redd’s Squirts, Twerks, and Splashes!! - - scatshop

Smoking Redd’s Squirts, Twerks, and Splashes!! - - scatshop

My girl Redd is back with three hot new clips!! Enjoy as she begins with a runny case of the squirts while grunting and straining in pain. Then in the second returns with another runny clip. This time you see her facial expressions as she pushed out another wet, loose dump. She talks about how her meal from yesterday “got her all fucked up!” She wishes you were here so you could lick her asshole clean as well!! In the finale, enjoy as she squats over the toilet in twerking positon, often shaking that cute ass of hers while trying to push out another dump. A great mix of angles and action from Smoking Redd!!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 858 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Beastly pee - - scatshop

Beastly pee - - scatshop

Python skirt
    Leopard thong
    Psssssss
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 26 s
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Step-Grandfather! - - scatshop

The Step-Grandfather! - - scatshop

Step-grand daughter is punishing her pervert grandfather. He has been groping her ever since her mother married his son. She didn’t know any better she thought he was just a loving person. Little did she know that he was taking advantage of her innocence. Now, she know better!!! It’s her turn to take advantage of his delusion, when everyone is out.. she locks him up in the guest bedroom and humiliate him, here is a full on punishment with pissing, shitting and making him EAT it all up! She has become a dominatrix because of him, now SHE IS IN CHARGE!!!
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 45 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lisa After Shooting Shit - - scatshop

Lisa After Shooting Shit - - scatshop

After the shooting Lisa wanted to go home but we asked her more as a joke if she can shit once again.Lets try was the answer, so slave in the tube and fire free, she shits a good portion of diarrhoea on his hairy brest. she takes a spoon and start to feed the old loser with her half liquid shit.
    Really Disgusting.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bathroom Bomb - - scatshop

Bathroom Bomb - - scatshop

Three shits in one clip. Watch my shitty ass in action. Three is always better then one way more fun. Enjoy close ups of my phat ass and full body shots in this clip.
    xoxox
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1 009 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Karen Socks Messy - - scatshop

Karen Socks Messy - - scatshop

Hot Karen in sexy medsister oufit running messy shit for you!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 102 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

public farting with a surprise ending - - scatshop

public farting with a surprise ending - - scatshop

video of me publicizing blowing my hot air all in a dressing room. you can hear all the families in the background so you know they deff can hear me farting but I dontbcare, letting loose felt soo good. I even heard some mom talking about how I might as well go to a bathroom lol little does she know later I had to go to the bathroom. I didn’t even need to poop but some little surprises popped out. the bathroom was full and I needed to be quick- so excuse the poop scenes.
    ( this is a farting based video so please save your complaints about the unclose poopsceane for someone else.) 🙂 ENJOY
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 6 s
    Size: 927 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poop Compilation 3 Point 5 - - scatshop

Poop Compilation 3 Point 5 - - scatshop

Here's another collection of brand new shits that have never been posted here before! These are a few from the last week or so and they range from juicy diarrhea to hard, painful turds.
    This compilation is different from the others because it actually has different angles than the previous ones. This compilation is my favorite and I'm sure it will "get you right"!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 264 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information