Pro User

Oct 2016

Ravenous For Scat - - scatshop

Ravenous For Scat - - scatshop

In this video, enjoy as I shit for you, and then ravenously enjoy it. Shoving it in my mouth and gagging on it, watch as I get covered in shit and spit. In this video, unlike the last ravenous video I did, this one has smearing and light play.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.57 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poo Squirt Pee Explosion in Public Shared Garden - - scatshop

Poo Squirt Pee Explosion in Public Shared Garden - - scatshop

Iยดm on my duty to give water to the plants in our shared garden… but hey, I have something even better than water. All my liquids out of my body ๐Ÿ˜‰ See a nice Strip in my beautiful Outfit, followed by fingering, peeing, playing around with my pee, Cum & Shit in Doggy Style. A lot as always, yes, Vegans Shit a lot ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 25 s
    Size: 529 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My First Dirty Vid You Wanna See Me Be A Dirty Bitch??? - - scatshop

My First Dirty Vid You Wanna See Me Be A Dirty Bitch??? - - scatshop

I was drunk and horney, so i put on a sexy outfit with crotchless panties and bent over, pulled my split thong to the side and stuck my finger up my ass and smeared a streak of hot dookie across my sexy ass! Then i strained and moaned and pushed, finally i sat on the side of the tub and pushed out a nice fat log moaning some more. After it was out i lost control of my self and grabbed my turd and rubbed it in my pussy and moaned as it felt so good. And no that wasnt enough, I finished by sitting on my turd and sliding my ass and pussy back and fourth on my turd until it was a smeared pile of my sexy shit. I finished with spreading my sexy ass cheeks and showing my dirty butt while i look back at the camera…… I really hope you like this i think im starting to get more into the dirtier side of this. XOXOXO Sexy Lil Momma
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 22 s
    Size: 540 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina spits and pooping in mouth of the toilet slave - - scatshop

Alina spits and pooping in mouth of the toilet slave - - scatshop

Alina spits and pooping in mouth of the toilet slave. Alina was in a bad mood. Before pooping into the mouth of her personal toilet slave, she decided to whip him and pounce.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 624 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Desperate Secret Tasting Scat Play - - scatshop

Desperate Secret Tasting Scat Play - - scatshop

Watch as I start off taking a large shit for you, before I begin fucking myself anally. As I do, I do a little ATM with my fingers, before moving to get myself off while tasting my large shit. Licking it and sniffing it while I fuck myself, let’s get nice and dirty without getting caught. This video is quiet, simply so we get as much time as we can getting off together.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pissing far/On my face in yoga position - - scatshop

Pissing far/On my face in yoga position - - scatshop

Sexy wet video ? At the beginning I do little panty modelling then I take my yoga position on yoga mat. You get amazing view to my pussy and ass because I lift up my hips. I start to pissing far during I get wet too. I get wet to my face and hair too. You could see Strong stream piss too. Then I crawling close to the cam and show off my wet piss soaked hair and my beautiful face then the mess what I’ve made Enjoy it. Kisses
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 689 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Peeing & Changing my Tampon - - scatshop

Peeing & Changing my Tampon - - scatshop

It begins with me walking through the convention center heading to the female restrooms. Most of the people are still setting up their booths at this time. We finally arrive at the female restrooms and walk in the door together. I we through the hall of stalls and choose one of the last ones. Then I try to tell you that someone stunk the place up before I walked in LOL! I quickly pull down my shorts and panties, to let my stream of pee spray into the toilet. Slowly the toilet bowl fills with yellow. Then I bring you face in close, as the watch the last drops fall from my hairy pussy. It just keeps dripping off of my hairy for quite awhile hehe! Then we grab some toilet paper and clean up all that wetness in my bush! Then I realize that I need to change my tampon, so you get to watch me as I pull it out and drop it in the toilet. Then I open another tampon and let you watch me, very closely, putting it in. I throw my tampon garbage away in the bathroom tampon trash box and pull my panties and short back up. Then I let you watch me flush the toilet, say bye bye to that yellow pee and soaked tampon. Then I close up on the little mess that I accidentally left on the toilet seat haha! We walk out of the stall together and I tease you with my booty, half hanging out of my shorts, in the public mirrors. Then I turn around and flash you a boobie in the mirror ! Anyone could have walked in and saw me haha! Once I am finished, we walk back out into the preshow convention. Then we get back to my booth and I show you my mess, all of my product bins lying everywhere, as we haven’t really done much setting up yet hehe ๐Ÿ™‚
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 49 s
    Size: 592 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Push it out - - scatshop

Push it out - - scatshop

Short clip of me pushing everything out!
    (Tampon included)
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Size: 429 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sparkle is mASStering Her Craft!! - - scatshop

Sparkle is mASStering Her Craft!! - - scatshop

Sparkle is back with another faboulous 15!! Enjoy as she shakes, wiggles, twerks, plops and splashes in five great clips!! Enjoy as she spreads wide to unleash some serious logs!! She was groaning and grunting something serious trying to push some of these logs out!! Sparkle has returned with a Fury as each clip gets FUNKIER and FUNKIER!! Another great 15 minutes of fame from this sexy shorty!!
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 58 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina is bathing and shitting under the trees - - scatshop

Alina is bathing and shitting under the trees - - scatshop

Alina is bathing and shitting under the trees. Alina and I came to the river. Today it’s very hot +29 and Alina really wanted to take a dip in the cool water. We rested, ate watermelon, when suddenly Alina wanted to shit. On the beach there were a lot of people and we spent some time to find a place where Alina could calmly take it! After 5 minutes of searching, we found a deserted place in which Alina poured out her smelly shit!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Size: 398 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information