Pro User

Oct 2016

Shylatina Before Work Shits - - scatshop

Shylatina Before Work Shits - - scatshop

Shylatina wakes up from a goodnights rest and decided to take a magnificent morning dump before her work shift.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 93.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lil Stink’s Quick fast in a hurry Peeing and Plops!! - - scatshop

Lil Stink’s Quick fast in a hurry Peeing and Plops!! - - scatshop

Lil Stink is back with a nice new set!! Enjoy as she rushes to take a leak and poop in over a half dozen clips of Peeing and even a few Ploppage clips!!! She was at work for all but two of the clips. Enjoy as she slides in and out of those sexy thongs and plops that juicy ass down on the toilet to get sweet relief!! I swear every time I see a lil Stink clip, I have never been more jealous of a toilet or a pair of thongs!! Goodness gracious!! Each clip is action packed, especially the finale!! She took one of the biggest shits I have seen her take on film!! Some nice poots sprinkled in throughout the clip.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Zelda’s Kinky Boots – Reloaded!!! - - scatshop

Zelda’s Kinky Boots – Reloaded!!! - - scatshop

Zelda put out some CLASSICS over the past month!!! Sheesh!!! Every clip was hotter and FUNKIER than the next!! She put out so many that there were a few that I overlooked – and you did as well!!! While going through my clips with Zelda she mentioned I never put out the Easter clip she did. How I missed this gem I don’t know!!! Anyways Enjoy the Kinky Boots clip from last week along with four other great all new clips! She leads off as the Kinky little Easter Bunny laying eggs over the toilet! Then enjoy another clip where she accidentally leaves one of her rotten eggs on the toilet seat after a near miss!! Then she strips down to her birthday suit for a sexy reverse kanga scene, before going right back in the kinky boots scene. In the Finale enjoy another sexy scene. So enjoy four great new clips plus the instant classic Kinky Boots altogether!!
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 31 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting and humiliation in the streets - - scatshop

Shitting and humiliation in the streets - - scatshop

You are nothing but a pathetic loser, so follow my ass because I will humiliate you in the streets. So watch my ass and lick it! Oops I just farted in your face, and everybody could see it!
    So better get down on the ground and start licking my sweaty foot.. It is so warm today, and I want everybody to see what a loser you are! Now prepare to lick my sweaty armpits loser. But better do it now, because I will go to the gym, and you can only imagine how my armpits will smell!
    I am fresh from the gym, and I did not shower. So better get down on your knees and lick my sweaty ass in the street. You feel pathetic right? Well I got more for you.. Now you need to clean my armpits again. I don't want to walk in the city with my sweaty stinking armpits, so get your tongue working!
    But today I will humiliate you beyond your imagination! Get under my ass you pathetic shit eater! I will shit in your toilet mouth on the street. So open and enjoy you buffet on the street. I hope people can see how pathetic you are! You better lick my ass clean as well! I don't want to get stains in my panties!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 12 s
    Size: 675 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teen Pisses in Tub Then Cums - - scatshop

Teen Pisses in Tub Then Cums - - scatshop

Natural 19-year-old Meadow pisses in the bathtub, then gives herself a mind-boggling orgasm playing with her clit! Make sure you’re quiet though…the petite teen’s parents are in the next room! 😉
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 195 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

bbw gigantic shit - - scatshop

bbw gigantic shit - - scatshop

Watch me spread my big Lucious bbw booty wide and take a nice gigantic brown shit for you!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 7 s
    Size: 450 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina is bathing in the lake and pooping in panties - - scatshop

Alina is bathing in the lake and pooping in panties - - scatshop

Alina is bathing in the lake and pooping in panties. Today we decided to make a video of Alina crouching in Alina’s panties. But today it is very hot and Alina wanted to swim in cool water. Unfortunately Alina did not have a swimsuit and she decided to bathe in her underwear. Luckily there were not many people on the beach. After swimming, Alina felt fine and filled her panties with stiff and smelly shit.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Size: 452 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Gaia – Wanna be my toilet-slave? - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – Wanna be my toilet-slave? - - scatshop

ENGLISH SPOKEN
    Do you want to be my slave? Then you must be prepared to do everything for me and, when I say "everything", I really mean "everything", with no exception. Yes, you will have to worship my body, lick my sweaty feet, clean the soles of my shoes with your tongue, but you need also to do the most degrading thing: to be my toilet slave. Yes, I will shit in your mouth and you will have to eat my shit, all of it!!!
    THIS IS A NEW WONDERFUL POV CLIP OF MISTRESS GAIA

ITALIAN
    Vorresti diventare un mio schiavo? Allora dovrai essere pronto a fare qualsiasi cosa per me e, quando dico "qualsiasi" intendo proprio "qualsiasi", senza alcuna eccezione. Si, dovrai adorare il mio corpo, leccare i miei piedi sudati, ripulire le suole delle mie scarpe con la lingua, ma dovrai fare anche la cosa piu' degradante: essere il mio cesso. Si, caghero' nella tua bocca e tu dovrai mangiare la mia merda, tutta quanta!!!
    QUESTO E' UN NUOVO BELLISSIMO POV VIDEO DI MISTRESS GAIA
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 31 s
    Size: 202 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Human Toilet Girl – Swallow My Scat - - scatshop

Human Toilet Girl – Swallow My Scat - - scatshop

There aren't always too many good girlfriends out there but Human Toilet Girl proves that she is by far the best girlfriend in the world to her boyfriend Mr. Andrew!
    We start of by her lovingly spreading her boyfriend's ass cheeks and washing his ripe & smelly asshole with her tongue. What a beautiful way to show your boyfriend he is your world by tenderly licking his smelly asshole?
    When it's time for him to take a shit she wants him to have the perfect comfort & convenience during his bowel movement so she locks her lips over his asshole, continuing to lick it for him as he takes a shit right into her mouth!
    Think it can't get any better? She wants to SHOW him she is an awesome girlfriend by eating his shit! That's right! She EATS his SHIT as she stares directly into his eyes. She suffers but she just doesn't stop and keep eating his shit for him. Now THAT is true love right there! xoxo
    Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You won't find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content - Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
    Be sure to check my other videos including the other video of Human Toilet girl where she swallowed her boyfriend's shit the first time xoxo
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 196 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

First scat enema for Corel - - scatshop

First scat enema for Corel - - scatshop

Short movie with English milf Corel trying an enema for the first time.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 21 s
    Size: 342 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information