Pro User

Oct 2016

2018 Shit and Piss Party - - scatshop

2018 Shit and Piss Party - - scatshop

2018 shit and piss party. At first Lisa came into the room. This time, she was keen to shit, since we agreed that she would tolerate 2 days! She peed in my mouth for a long time, then she put a hard piece of shit in my mouth and continued to piss, I had to chew the crap at the same time and swallow urine. In the process, I felt a strong smell of her female genitalia – it was delicious! Lisa put all her shit in my mouth and ordered me to swallow it while she was smoking a cigarette. Yana fed me with liquid shit and female discharge. Christina, powerfully with a fart poured into my mouth my sweet shit and a large portion of urine. This time the girls did not regret urine – I like to drink urine, but this time it was very much!
    Models:

Duration: 41 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.61 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bathtub piss toilet - - scatshop

Bathtub piss toilet - - scatshop

I am taking a bath, and I need to pee. I really don’t want to get out of the tub, so I call the slave over. I order him to lay down in the tub, and keep his dirty mouth open for whatever comes from me. I tell him to catch everything, because I really don’t want to take a bath in my own piss. So I empty my bladder in his dirty mouth, and have him clean my pussy after.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 423 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Maemi In The Car - - scatshop

Maemi In The Car - - scatshop

Improvising a portable toilet and making a mess!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 23 s
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smoking Redd’s Public Outbursts & Private Feeding!! - - scatshop

Smoking Redd’s Public Outbursts & Private Feeding!! - - scatshop

Smoking Redd is firing on all cylinders right now!! She has been by far my most prolific model – I could put out a new clip every day for the rest of the year and not run out of content!! Redd decided this time to do one for her pee fetish lovers. Enjoy as she pees in various locations out and about. She begins with a sexy twerk session while out at a pole dancing class with her girlfriends. Then she takes the action out to the streets with her very 1st outdoors clip – taking a pee on the side of the road by her car real quick from the police catch her!! Looks like all that liquor wasn’t going to make it home with her!! Then this naughty girl takes the fun to her job, taking a long piss both forwards and backwards in her clients toilet. Then enjoy a sexy twerk and pee in the 4th scene. She Saves her best for last. You been begging with your thirsty ass all in her inbox on twitter and instagram to be her slave – now is your chance!! She wants you to get on your knees and begin by opening your mouth and drinking her piss. She gives you a quick tinkle and a twerk to shake the drips, then she sits down to “let some milk duds out” as she says in the clip!! You need to prove to her you worship her by eating her milk duds. She just wants you to chew on them 1st, no swallowing till she says so. Then once you get your meal she gives you the bonus treat of licking her FUNKY ass clean!! Come be her Human Bidet you bitch you!! Twerking, Tinkles, and Terds, and that sexy slimphat “she got it from her mama” ass galore!! Come Worship Redd now!!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 33 s
    Size: 448 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

MissBNasty can't deepthroat - - scatshop

MissBNasty can't deepthroat - - scatshop

MissBNasty has a super sensitive gag reflex and when she tries to take a whole dick in her throat, she usually throws up, like this….
    Models:

Duration: 44 s 838 ms
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 31.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee Soaked Panty, Pee Licking and Squiriting - - scatshop

Pee Soaked Panty, Pee Licking and Squiriting - - scatshop

I wear cute and sexy white nylon panty high knee socks and white top. I’m looks so innocent in this outfit, but It’s turn me on so much so just tease you and myself and peeing into my panty. I wanna soak my white panty in my golden nectar. Do you wanna see so bad, don’t you? So nice and sexy when dripping my pee of my panty. I get nice close up views to my pussy and panty too. Then laying down and peeing more and more while spreading my legs. Sexy, isn’t?Then I get on my knees take off my panty a bit and peeing on my fingers then lick them clean. So yummy. I’m bet you wanna taste me. Then I take my dildo and fucking my pussy hard till I’m cumming and squirting for you. Sexy pee video, with lots of nice view to my piss soaked pants with finger licking and cumming ?
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 12 s
    Size: 450 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poop Brownies - - scatshop

Poop Brownies - - scatshop

Mmm, hungry again, are you? Don’t worry, toilet slave, your scat Mistress is gonna take good care of you… Now stay down on the floor, and shut up, and watch. I’m going to make you some delicious, chocolate dessert, and I’ll even let you watch… I tease and taunt you as I bake my special poop brownies, I know you just can’t wait to stuff yourself full of my shit.
    (This is video, nothing is shipped to you )
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 50 s
    Size: 595 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good Morning Shit - - scatshop

Good Morning Shit - - scatshop

Good Morning! I woke up with a huge desire to shit right here and now. I didn’t take a shower and did not shave, my pussy is dirty and creamy, but I did a bunch of soft and fragrant shit…Enjoy! 😉
    xoxox
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 44 s
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Beautiful Morning Pooping - - scatshop

Beautiful Morning Pooping - - scatshop

I’m wearing only knitted gloves and leg warmers. No pants on. Of course I do tease you to turn you on so bad. Show you my tits, touching them then can admire in my round ass and tight asshole. Spread for you then laying on back and open wide my legs to see my little pussy. Would you like to touch me don’t you? As always this time also have to poo. I do squat position and lift up my heels and start to pooping as I had to so much. Big and beautiful shit coming out of my ass. Also peeing on it. I’m feeling lighter after pooping. Watch my face ? At the end I show close to camera the final results what’s big and yummy soft poo. Enjoy ?
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 53 s
    Size: 347 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Monster Panty Poop! - - scatshop

Monster Panty Poop! - - scatshop

I’ve been holding my poo for 3 days!!! Watch me take my biggest poo ever in my panties, and smear it all over my butt as I try to make it to the bathroom, so sexy!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 3 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 60.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information