Pro User

Oct 2016

Large shitting on hanging toilet seat - - scatshop

Large shitting on hanging toilet seat - - scatshop

I have a new device, a hanging toilet seat. And today I decided to try it. Shit falls out of me in large chunks. How nice, how comfortable to sit on the swinging toilet. I took a good shit. Huge shit came out of my ass. Now I often d shit slaves in his mouth precisely so. Let them crawl under my ass and catch the stinking shit in their mouths.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 406 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Peeing in Bath water & Masturbation - - scatshop

Peeing in Bath water & Masturbation - - scatshop

My bath water is getting cold…. Maybe a little pee into the tub will warm it up… Yes… it feels so damn good 😉
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 105 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pissing So Far and Fart in KneeSocks - - scatshop

Pissing So Far and Fart in KneeSocks - - scatshop

I wear only my fave high knee socks in video. Showing off many times my long lean legs and feet, pussy and ass. I have to pee so after few min teasing I lay on my back spread my legs for a great view ? After that I going to the corner of the room but the camera is far from me. So I jut piss till I’m laying on back so far other side of the room. You can see clearly how much piss gets messy the room. I’m pissing so far till I feel no more drops left. You can hear me farting too. Then I show you close up my pussy and at the end can see how messy the room from my pee. Lots of everywhere. Great pee video, with nice angles and view to my pussy and lots of piss everywhere, Enjoy it ?
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 11 s
    Size: 273 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

On You part 2 - - scatshop

On You part 2 - - scatshop

More of the great meal that you will soon consume.
    Models:

Duration: 37 s 677 ms
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Size: 3.50 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sadistic farting on Angie - - scatshop

Sadistic farting on Angie - - scatshop

She can’t escape haha! Must smell my stinky farts! I am before brown so she suffers from this.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 10 s
    Size: 365 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Making You My Toilet - - scatshop

Making You My Toilet - - scatshop

We're in the middle of some bedroom play and and I’m checking in with you to make sure all the bondage knots have you tied up well and good. I start to strip, revealing my sexy lingerie underneath my outfit, and mention with concern how I’ve wanted to talk to you about something. I reveal that I know you've been spying on me in the bathroom, that I've heard you squealing in the hallway in-between bouts of my tremendous rumbling shits, and that I’ve seen you sneak in after I leave to gulp in the smell left behind. I tell you I know you’re a dirty little shit lover, and that I can tell that all you want is to desperately suck my shit down. I tease you about it for a while… before deciding I’m going to make you a happy little poo lover and that I’ll enjoy training you to become my new toilet 😉
    Haha… just look at you, how excited and desperate you look. Be patient, “slave”… you can’t do anything while you’re all tied up now, can you? I bet if you weren’t you’d launch right across the room to suck my hole… I rub my tummy as I tell you about the delicious turd I have baking for you 😉 I turn around and show you my winking butthole and tease you. I hope this was a nice surprise for you, but you better choke down all my shit or no sex for a month! I push out my load onto your face, encouraging you to finish it all… take my time, slave. Savor the taste.. you won’t be getting anything else to eat until I come back tomorrow night.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sperm and shit! - - scatshop

Sperm and shit! - - scatshop

Sperm and shit! Liza and Amina decided to make a surprise for the slave. They brought condoms full of sperm, after sex with their lovers. But that’s not all – the girls wanted to shit and immediately after the sperm slave took in his mouth-toilet 4 smelly portions of shit!
    Models:

Duration: 25 min 18 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Public Poops 4 - - scatshop

Public Poops 4 - - scatshop

3 more public shits guys!
    First of all, excuse the spit flying out of my mouth in the beginning….I'm still getting used to Invisalign.
    Scene 1- I'm back at the original McDonald's, not by choice. I desperately had to poop and the McDonald's was the closest place. This one was a bit different though. One of you wanted to watch me clean it up…. so you'll see me cleaning this one.
    Scene 2- I went to Burger King and took a shit in the trash can. This one was pretty easy but I was still very nervous.
    Scene 3- I'm squatting on the toilet and I loved how it turned out. The problem was I had to shit while an employee was in the bathroom….then more employees came in. You'll have to watch the video to find out if I got caught , but I will say this…. I may not do public shits for a while. The last scene really had me shaken up.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 38 s
    Resolution: 480 x 280
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cumming before Shitting - - scatshop

Cumming before Shitting - - scatshop

Cumming with my new favorite toy before shitting. You can’t get enough of this ass 😉
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Size: 288 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Natural Scat Masturbation - - scatshop

Natural Scat Masturbation - - scatshop

Watch me with all natural get myself off, I push out a solid shit and then smear it all over my pussy and tits while rub my clit hard..
    I then take my shit and lick and suck on it while I finger fuck my pussy hard before putting a piece In my mouth and chewing it till I cum hard
    I love getting off with my own scat
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 562 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information