Pro User

Oct 2016

Sugar Hill’s Wet N’ FUNKY Farts, Enema’s, and Logs!! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill’s Wet N’ FUNKY Farts, Enema’s, and Logs!! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill Is back with another FUNKY ass Clip!!! Enjoy as she Rips a Ton of gassy Farts from various positons in the first several clips before giving herself enemas in the las three scenes! She has one laying on her side where the water helped push out a nasty, wet load of shit as well!! Then enjoy as she rips farts and squirts her enemas all over the house as well!! From her bed, to her living room, to the kitchen, and even in the shower!! A must have for you fart lovers and Sugar Hill Fanatics!! This will especially make you wish of being on (or under) Sugar Hill!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 135 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ayanna’s Red Panty Farts and Grunts, plops & Strains – Extended Version!! - - scatshop

Ayanna’s Red Panty Farts and Grunts, plops & Strains – Extended Version!! - - scatshop

Ayanna’s ass was on fire once again at work!! I wonder if her boss knows they have such a funky lady on the staff? Enjoy as she lets rip in about 5 scenes before sitting down to relieve herself in the final four scenes! Seems like she had some bad 7-11 Buffalo wings! Farts Galore in this one!! Enjoy as she pulls her pants down to show off her sexy red panties before proceeding after all those farts to sit down and take a mean gassy dizzump!! Enjoy her grunts, strains and facial expressions while she goes as well! She even pulls her pants down to fart right in front the camera before dropping off the kidz!! Ayanna right now is THE funkiest of them all!! Includes two additional uncut clips only shown here on Scatshop!! Another Funky 15 from Ayanna. Farts, plops, and even a little diarrhea!!
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 430 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sweet shit-breakfast from Christina - - scatshop

Sweet shit-breakfast from Christina - - scatshop

Christina has accumulated this shit in 2 days. During feeding, she drained her bladder into my mouth 2 times. In the end, I cleaned the anus of Christina and got a little menstrual blood from her pussy!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

a lot of piss and some shit - - scatshop

a lot of piss and some shit - - scatshop

Princess Nikki wanted just pee in slaves mouth but a litlle pice of shit came out of her ass…lucky slave…later Niikki and Tina Blade orderd the slave into a bath tube and gave him a great piss shower.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Size: 285 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Milk Puke - - scatshop

Milk Puke - - scatshop

I start off in the bathtub with my chubby belly hanging out and a gallon of milk in my hands. My goal is to drink as much as I can before puking, I talk about how much my belly hurts and how I couldn't possibly drink anymore. I end up forcing myself to puke twice while drinking milk in between puking. I'm able to get down half the gallon, I couldn't fit anymore into my chubby belly it hurt too much!
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 19 s
    Size: 925 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

no-wipe Panties COMBO - - scatshop

no-wipe Panties COMBO - - scatshop

Full HD (1080p/60fps) This is a COMBO of both “No-wipe Panties” videos – both poop & pee. Get the combo to save $ if you want to see both!
    No-wipe Panties – Poop:
    (Full HD Video 1080p/60fps) The video begins with me walking into the frame wearing only my panties. I tell you how badly I have to shit and quickly peel off my panties. Standing up with my back facing the camera, I start to let it go and moan loudly with relief. I lean forward slightly at the waist to give you a better view of my asshole as a big, thick hard log begins to push it's way out. Listen to me breathe and moan with relief, anticipation and pleasure as I continue to shit for you. I push out a big load that just keeps going and going, pushing out every last bit. Then I pull my panties back on without wiping and am sure to let them ride all the way tucked up into my ass crack. I show you how well they hug my ass and you can faintly see the stain that has now appeared near my hole. You don't see my face in this video though.
    HD No-wipe Panties – Pee:
    Full HD (1080p/60fps) I start by showing off my cute striped panties for you, and then sexily strip them off. (You can glimpse a peek at the brown spot where I previously pulled them on without wiping after pooping! – video also available.) Standing in the bathtub with one leg up, I let myself go and pee a short but strong stream of piss for you while you admire my toned body. When I'm done, I pull my panties back up without wiping, and rub in my wetness dripping from my pussy, and pleasure my clit a bit through the fabric. Hope you enjoy how naughty and dirty I make these panties for you!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It’s hard even for him! - - scatshop

It’s hard even for him! - - scatshop

It’s hard even for him! He did not think eating from a plate was really difficult. The girl stood nearby and looked contemptuously at him while he ate her shit.
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 45 s
    Size: 830 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Human Toilet Girl – Shit Muncher - - scatshop

Human Toilet Girl – Shit Muncher - - scatshop

There is nothing more erotic that a girlfriend willing to be a toilet for her boyfriend and inviting him to take a shit right into her toilet mouth. Think about this for a second.
    You have a beautiful girlfriend who love and adore you so much that she's willing to be your toilet, whenever you want! Licking and drilling your asshole with your tongue as you feel your stinking shit filling her mouth that she swallows for you.
    This is exactly what Human Toilet Girl does for her boyfriend in this video. She wants to make sure he knows she is the best girlfriend and she is HIS. Showing her love and affection by drilling his asshole with her tongue and eating his shit while looking lovingly directly into his eyes.
    If you are looking for the hottest video showing girlfriend's eating their boyfriend's shit then this video is it! A beautiful ordinary girl being the very best toilet she can be for her boyfriend xoxo
    Be sure to check my other scat videos including the other videos of Human Toilet Girl. If you like seeing women shitting into men's mouth check my videos where I use my slave Devoted Sub as a full consumption toilet. For lesbian scat fans, I also have 9 videos using my female slave as a toilet, she swallows my shit quite amazingly xoxo
    Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You won't find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content - Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 581 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poop Nuggets - - scatshop

Poop Nuggets - - scatshop

This turd coming out my ass was like nuggets! I don’t what I ate but OMG little nuggets just coming right out!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 1 s
    Size: 22.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sloppy shit Burger! - - scatshop

Sloppy shit Burger! - - scatshop

I had just finished eating a nice juicy hamburger and french fries when I realized I had to take a shit! Then I thought…why don’t I make you guys a sloppy shit burger? Watch me take a huge shit in my plate with leftovers and proceed to make you guys a delicious Sloppy Shit Burger! You want to sink your teeth into this one 😉
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 30 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information