Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting in the College Bathroom - - scatshop

Shitting in the College Bathroom - - scatshop

I usually eat pretty healthy but this morning I ate Cuban pastries and had a cafe con leche. As soon as I got to class the farts started coming. I let out a few silent but deadlies before excusing myself to the restroom.
    And here we are, I farted, shitted then farted some more….put my bottoms back on and returned to class as if nothing had happened.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 302 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Scat Sucking Cunt - - scatshop

Dirty Scat Sucking Cunt - - scatshop

I really needed to relax I been so stressed out an backed up. I was so full of thick shit itjust does stop coming while I fuck my dirty ass for you freek. I cum so hard with thinking about your big dick in my phat shitty ass. I was so into this scat cam show that I just had to suck your shitty cock
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.54 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Classy girl on toilet - - scatshop

Classy girl on toilet - - scatshop

I am ready for big party, I wear black dress and my favorite jewelry. But I feel big shit inside my ass…
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 95.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat My SHIT and Say Thanks Me - - scatshop

Eat My SHIT and Say Thanks Me - - scatshop

I know how much you wanted to be here, on the craziest adventure you could ever have and fulfilling your greatest wish, serving as my toilet slave, swallowing all my precious shit like a toilet flush, that was one more custom request from an admirer, I arrived and my toilet slave was already in position, i gave a heavy load of shit that completely filled your plate when I looked at it was a dark brown shit with a pasty consistency like a delicious poop ice cream, so I ordered you to eat everything quickly you obey and eat everything like a wonderful feast, but the your work is not over yet, clean all that plate, leave it clean, and tell the public how delicious your dinner was.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 34 s
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Return of Tina Blade - - scatshop

Return of Tina Blade - - scatshop

Remember Tina the perfect shiter…here she is again shiting a big load in slaves mouth. Princess Nikki is filming with her smartphone becuse Tinas friands all want to have a video of this loser humilation.
    Download also princess nikki cam version on her store soon!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitty Enema With Your Cum - - scatshop

Shitty Enema With Your Cum - - scatshop

Look at my big, juicy ass! Will you fuck my big, thick butt? Will you fuck me so good until you cum deep inside my dirty ass!? Fuck that filthy asshole of mine and fill me with your cum! I want to feel your cum blasting up inside of my asshole! Then I want to see your cum dripping out of my big, thick booty!
    Oh! Oops! My butthole was dirty! I shit out your cum and my poop too! Mmm! You gave me a cum enema! You washed my poop out of my asshole with all of your amazing cum!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 39 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

FIST MY SHITTY ASSHOLE w/Prolapse Pics - - scatshop

FIST MY SHITTY ASSHOLE w/Prolapse Pics - - scatshop

After getting my pussy fisted my man starts to ease me into an anal fisting session. He really works my ass over and then pulls my shit out of my ass with his hand playing with it. The entire video is of my ass being fisted.
    This download will also include 5 still photos that were taken of my HUGE PROLAPSE after the anal fisting was done.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 7 s
    Size: 695 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Peeing My Jeans 3 Times - - scatshop

Peeing My Jeans 3 Times - - scatshop

Watch me rewetting my blue jeans 3 times just for you, i show off my jean and then pee into them, i show off my soaking wet jeans and tell you im going to stay in them till i need to go again… I come back with my pee stained jeans partyly dry and wett my denim jeans once more… The warm pee goes all down my leg and feels so good… Now for the final wetting i come back with a full bladder and start peeing i show you a front view and you watch the jeans turn wetlook Wetting my jeans and rewetting is the best thing ever
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 15 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

If you wanna cum, eat my shit! - - scatshop

If you wanna cum, eat my shit! - - scatshop

So you are horny for me? Good!! I know you will do anything for me, so let’s get started shall we? You love my feet, and my ass, and you wanna jerk and cum for me. Well! I have a task you have to finish to be allowed to do this!
    I will take a major dump for you, and when you finish eating all of my shit, I will allow you to cum on my feet! So just start eating, there is really a lot for you to consume!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 747 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

White Tights BUBBLE Guts - - scatshop

White Tights BUBBLE Guts - - scatshop

Oh no! I’m really feeling bloated… and gassy… there’s only one thing I can do… pull my white tights down and let all these bubble gut busters OUT! Feels so good letting all these stinky egg farts out! With a cute little shart finish, a little extra stinky mess! Enjoy the smell 😉
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 29 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 921 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information