Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Gaia – Smothered in my scat - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – Smothered in my scat - - scatshop

CUSTOM REQUEST – I would like FULL NUDE, NUDE FEET, REVERSE FACESITTING. if possible action on a bed and with a cushion where you will block your ass. If you can also use a belt for taking care that he will be smothered by your farts (or even your shit) of your ass, that could be great !!! long time suffocation, and don’t hesitate to be rude when you are facesitting or farting or shitting, and using the belt for pushing him hardly on you. Camera close to you where i can see your full body and your full dominant face, crual verbal domination, laughing when he’s suffering. Ass very close to his face when you are farting or shitting on him and don’t hesitate to sit on him right after in the second which follows without waiting.

ITALIAN
    VIDEO RICHIESTA – Mi piacerebbe un NUDO COMPLETO,PIEDI NUDI,FACESITTING. Se possibile , mi piacerebbe che tutto il video si svolga sul letto,con un cuscino dove TU possa poggiare il tuo nobile culo. Puoi usare anche corde e cinture per bloccare lo schiavo ,e per soffocarlo con le tue scoregge( con la tua merda ). Ti chiedo gentilmente di praticare un soffocamento a lungo termine,e non esitare ad essere crudele mentre scoreggi e caghi sul malcapitato. Telecamere il piu’ vicino possibile, in modo da ammirare per intero il tuo corpo ed tuo viso dallo sguardo dominante, con umiliazione verbale e ridere sadicamente quando lo schiavo soffre. Il tuo culo praticamente attaccato al suo viso quando scoreggi e gli caghi addosso, con te seduta su di lui dopo aver defecato.
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 201 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blood,Shit and a dildo… - - scatshop

Blood,Shit and a dildo… - - scatshop

Blood,Shit and one purple dildo =^^=
    Ima bleedy and feeling “shitty” while on my period
    so, I use my dildo to make it ALLL better!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 476 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teen BBW Gives Mommy Vomit CUNT Lessons - - scatshop

Teen BBW Gives Mommy Vomit CUNT Lessons - - scatshop

**Solo Roleplay / Mom-Daughter Theme**
    Mommy recently got divorced from her most recent husband. She’s ready to experiment with a woman. It’s been her secret fantasy… Even more, she wants to be completely defiled by one, taught the proper ways to be a degraded puke CUNT. Luckily her taboo, slutty daughter is a professional CUNT ready to teach her everything she needs to know. A real cunt gets puked on and pukes all over herself, a good cunt also stretches and fists all her holes (especially her throat) then drinks squirt. So fucking nasty!
    Includes: Intense brown vomit from hand and dildo, stuffing ass hole with puke, stuffing cunt with puke, eating puke, rubbing puke in hair, smearing puke all over body, sticking all fingers in holes (no actual fisting but fisting themes), squirting, etc.
    *This is a custom video*
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 40 s
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ayanna’s Bang Pow Farts and more!! - - scatshop

Ayanna’s Bang Pow Farts and more!! - - scatshop

Ayanna is back with another Fartastic release!! Enjoy as she farts all over the place once again!! At work, out the shower, in bed, around the house, and even in public!! Enjoy her lovely ass as she farts in jeans, naked, in panties, thongs and even her pajamas!! They Are appropriately some Batman Pajamas as she was defintely bringing Batman Style action!! BANG!! BRRRAPT!!! POW!! Those were the sounds coming from that lovely redbone ass of hers!! Even enjoy as the farts catch up to her and she has to take a seat for some Sharts!!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shy Girlfriend’s Shitting Secret - - scatshop

Shy Girlfriend’s Shitting Secret - - scatshop

1920×1080* Shy girlfriend tells you her scat fantasy// nice views and YES you can see the shit pouring out//
    You see sweetie, I have had this umm.. fantasy for a very long time. I have dreamed about playing with my shit for quite some time. I’ve been super nervous to tell you. That’s why I asked you into the bathroom. I wanted to ease you into what I’ve been wanting to explore with you. Here sit and just watch. I’ll play with my perfect tight pussy. I know that gets you hard… Now you see I normally can’t hold in my shit. I wanted this to be SO special for you so I have been holding in my shit for 2 hours. Now after I have sort of eased you into it I want to turn around. Now see sweetie this isn’t scary? You love my nice round ass. I spread it for you and show it off to ease you into whats about to happen. I spread my ass and let it all out. You get the perfect view of all my perfect shit coming out of my ass. I touch your face and say “Now I know you want to see it right?” I know you want to look down on the floor and see it.. Your excited aren’t you?? I can’t wait to explore more with you.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 4 s
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Week of Poops 2 - - scatshop

Week of Poops 2 - - scatshop

Another week of poops! This time each one I’m on my hands and knees shitting for you and I positioned the camera so you can see my massive load accumulate on the floor. I show you a few close ups of my steaming big loads. Please feel free to message me let me know if you like the clip or how I can make it better. Thank you
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 3 s
    Size: 794 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Humilated and Shit into the Toilet Mouth P2 - - scatshop

Humilated and Shit into the Toilet Mouth P2 - - scatshop

Now Lady Kimi has to shit urgently and after that you can see why it was pressing. It is a huge pile of shit in the mouth of the toilet slave. All Scatqueens are laughing about it and the slave has to chew and swallow now after the big pile from Scatqueen Lady Lucy. It seems that is too much for only one toilet slave. It is more or less a meal for three slaves.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Size: 345 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lay Back Naked & Shit - - scatshop

Lay Back Naked & Shit - - scatshop

Let me lay back with my knees to my chest & shit so you can see all the action as I push out a sweet load just for you, Watch my pretty faces as I push it all out slowly & picture you were here right in front of me Daddy
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 109 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Longest Shit Holding Experience EVER! - - scatshop

Longest Shit Holding Experience EVER! - - scatshop

I haven’t pooped all day today and all day yesterday. I’ve decided to see how long I can hold it! It feels so good letting all of that pressure build up inside of me. I love making myself suffer so that when it’s finally time to let it all out that sweet release makes me feel so good!
    Each day I hold my shit, I give you a little update of how I’m feeling. One of the days I even have horrible gas! After six or seven days, it’s finally time to shit! I cannot believe how many days I went without pooping! I feel so much horrible pressure inside of me! I’m losing control of my bowels! I have to get all this shit out of me! I have to poop now!!!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 46 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Thursday turd - - scatshop

Thursday turd - - scatshop

✅ Leather skirt