Pro User

Oct 2016

Smoking Redd’s Final Pregnant Dumps pt 2!! - - scatshop

Smoking Redd’s Final Pregnant Dumps pt 2!! - - scatshop

Smoking Redd is back with another Marathon of dumps!! This follow-up to the previous top seller, Smoking Redd is back with more dumps from her final weeks of pregnancy. In this nearly 40 minute spectacle, showcase that while carrying the extra weight hasn’t slowed down Smoking Redd at all, as she can still pop, drop, and lock it with the best of em! Enjoy a few public toilet clips mixed in with ones at home, and even while at a clients house!! Plenty of grunting, straining, belly rubbing action!!
    Models:

Duration: 39 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pregnant With Another Poop Baby! - - scatshop

Pregnant With Another Poop Baby! - - scatshop

I ate the biggest meal today! My belly is swelling with a huge baby made from shit! I’m pregnant! Pregnant with a massive shit baby! Over the next few days my baby will grow and grow! My belly will get bigger and I will start to show signs of being pregnant. My breasts will fill with milk and I will get the worst gas! Pregnancy farts smell so bad!
    I will hold my shit baby inside of me and let it grow for days! When I can’t hold it back any longer I will lay on my back and start to push! I will breathe heavily and push as hard as I can! Then my shit baby will burst out of my asshole! I will give birth to the most beautiful shit baby!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sparkle’s Final Clips!! - - scatshop

Sparkle’s Final Clips!! - - scatshop

With all the new talent emerging over the past year, it’ time to look back at one of my most popular models from previous years. Sparkle will ALWAYS be probably one of my 5 favorite models ever!! I met her almost four years ago. She was just looking for a lil extra money to pay for grad school. She is easily #1 on the “I can’t believe I found this one!” list!! Fine as hell, with an ass that was out of this world!! Like many of them, when they move on to better things, they dissapear in the wind. Anyways, enjoy these three clips I’ve been sitting on. Enjoy a sexy pee clip, followed by two short but ploptastic clips!! My old fans remember Sparkle well as she was always one of my top sellers, but you new fans might have missed out on this one!! Be sure to check out her entire collection here on scatshop in additon to these three clips!!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 58 s
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farts With Shart Fireworks Finish! - - scatshop

Farts With Shart Fireworks Finish! - - scatshop

I’m back with a gassy belly and stinky hairy asshole to launch my inner fragrances at your face! Enjoy my smelly wonderous gassy bottom blasts with a fun shart shrapnel explosion at the end!!
    Notice how I’m having fun trying out my new editor 🙂 The colors really turn my ass and pussy into dark stinky pits! Darker and ranker than ever!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 27 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.78 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dominating Mistress Drenches Slaves with Piss, Puke, and Scat! - - scatshop

Dominating Mistress Drenches Slaves with Piss, Puke, and Scat! - - scatshop

The slaves can’t resist her and they cling to her domineering ways. Right now she’s breaking in two new ones and they are in for a real treat! She makes them lick her body all over, especially her sweaty armpits! She makes them open their mouths and she spits inside, giving them first taste of her bodily juices. Soon they will be tasting more, more than they can take!
    Models:

Duration: 45 min 29 s
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 707 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poop and Pee Brownies Yum! - - scatshop

Poop and Pee Brownies Yum! - - scatshop

Making a batch of my awesome heart shaped bite sized brownies…watch me poop and pee right into the bowl as I am mixing the ingredients! Yum!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 11 s
    Size: 645 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Peeing and Pooping in a Public Outdoor Apartment Complex Parking Lot! - - scatshop

Peeing and Pooping in a Public Outdoor Apartment Complex Parking Lot! - - scatshop

When I originally started this video, it was because I had noticed that a recent roofing business that did a job at my apartment complex had station their own portApotty out in the parking lot. So I was heading over to the portApotty to do some damage to it LOL! I start by walking across the parking lot for my apartment complex. I tell you my plans and I am kind of nervous that people will notice I am walking with my phone light on LOL! So I get right up to the portApotty and the dang door is locked!!?? What the heck?!! Locking a portApotty?! That is nuts LOL! As I was already having trouble keeping my poo in my ass, I took off towards two large dumpsters. I guess I will have to poo there lol! Because I have to poo somewhere soon or it may just fall out of me! So we walk over to the dumpster and get behind it. There are openings everywhere and anyone could see me LOL! I notice a random bag hanging out behind the dumpster and turns out it has a baby diaper and poop in it! I guess this is the world telling me this is my place for pooping LOL! So I set you down and start to get set up! I was really nervous! I turn my camera flash on bright, because it is late at night. I set you down on a tripod and drop you, lol that tripod will need to be washed after this LOL! Finally you are set in place and it is time for me to get naked! I open my sweater and let my boobs out! I angle the camera to be sure that you can see everything! Then I walk in front of the camera, pull off my shorts and panties, and I am ready! I walk over, bend down, and as I am bent down you can see the poop just hanging there, in my ass, ready to come out! Finally I give a little push and a giant turd comes out, then a second, then a third, and then I start peeing everywhere while the last turd was hanging from my asshole! Once I am done, I grab my ass and shake it, because I feel like I have poo stuck in my butthole LOL! So I pick up the camera and show you the mess I made! Then I set you down and find a leaf to wipe my asshole! I should have brought a wipe haha! The leaf was pretty crunchy and didn’t do a very good cleaning job LOL! Then I get up and get my shorts back on. By this point I am pretty nervous, so I am looking around, forward and backwards, to see if anyone is watching me! I grab my hoodie and zip it back up, covering up the girls! I grab you and my keys and look down at my poo. Should I leave it? Should I put it somewhere? I end up grabbing the bag that I had, picking up the poo, and throwing it in the dumpster. But not before I show it to you. Then we head out, like the night riders! Don’t let anyone see us haha! I show you the area where I was and then start heading back to my apartment. I ask if you think anyone saw me? I am shaking from nervousness, but I am also turned on from being so naughty in an open public space! I have peed like this before, but pooping in public is a whole new level of anxiety LOL! Finally I arrive safely back to my apartment complex, free of hand cuffs, or any police LOL! I pull out my breasts once more before I turn off the camera =)
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 50 s
    Size: 1.87 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Spaghetti and Shitballs! - - scatshop

Spaghetti and Shitballs! - - scatshop

I just made myself a plate of spaghetti and after I take the first bite I realize there’s something missing…come watch me turn a boring plate of pasta into one very yummy meal!!! I take a shit right into the plate of spaghetti, than sit down at the table and use my hands to make shitballs to go with the pasta. I also pee into a wine glass so you can wash down all that yummy shit pasta I just made. You’ll wish you could sink your teeth into this delicious meal I prepared just for you 😉
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 250 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Outdoor, about each other, shitting and pissing! - - scatshop

Outdoor, about each other, shitting and pissing! - - scatshop

Outdoor, on top of each other, shit and piss with girlfriend!
    Here I was with a girlfriend, outdoor, on a street, pissing together and shitting. For this purpose, squatted my girlfriend, her pussy and her ass over my ass. At the same time we pissed and I shitting, my girlfriend pissed me on my shitting ass. Then we both had to piss again and so we pissed into a fish pond!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 29 s
    Size: 936 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Forgive Me, Heavenly Father, For Loving SCAT! - - scatshop

Forgive Me, Heavenly Father, For Loving SCAT! - - scatshop

Horny nun loves hearing all the nasty confessions of sinners, and today she’s inspired by a truly depraved tale she just heard… about a man who likes to shit on the floor, smell it, taste it, hold it in his hands, smear it on his body and use it as lube! She can’t wait to try it out herself, and loves it so much she begs for God’s forgiveness as she cums squirting with shit on her clit and smeared all over her ass and thighs!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information