Pro User

Oct 2016

farting in my new leggings - - scatshop

farting in my new leggings - - scatshop

thank you to the slave that bought there leggings for me. I am really putting them to use. letting out all my nasty gas in them in the public bathroom.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ayanna’s ‘Pizza Guts’! - - scatshop

Ayanna’s ‘Pizza Guts’! - - scatshop

Ayanna is back blowing up one of your favorite Pizza Joints!! Enjoy as she takes us in on thre FUNKY Bathroom Breaks. The first clip is a front facing clip as we get to watch her facial expressions as she lets out her load. Then enjoy as she presents her dirty ass right in front the camera!! The second clip is a great overhead shot. Enjoy as she spreads her asshole to let out some great farts and logs!! She even fingers her ass with toilet paper and shows you the shitty results!! The final is a closeup sideview angle. Three Funky clips from the hardest working woman in scat business!!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 993 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enema, Pooping, Gaping, Farting in Doggy Style - - scatshop

Enema, Pooping, Gaping, Farting in Doggy Style - - scatshop

My first enema experience went really well, so thought I repeat it. This time wearing only my silky red lingerie top and show up my ass from behind. Would you like to feel it on your face, wouldn’t you? I don’t waste my time and fill the first enema liquid into my asshole. The feeling due so fast about have to shit. But I repeat this action couple of times and filling more and more enema liquid and then water into. I want that my ass squirt the liquids out ? In the first 10 minutes I fill my ass and shit few times. Once I shoot the camera with shitty water. You able to see lots of times when my ass juices dripping out of. During enema I farts too. Then take my dildo and start to stretching my hole slowly first then harder. My little tight asshole isn’t tight anymore. Watch me how gaping it. Minute to minute bigger. Feel so good. During fucking my ass have to poo too. Then keep fucking it and gaping for you time to time. Also hear me farting couple of times. You get great view in doggy style. Some of close up. Fucking myself until I feel it’s a great pleasure. Moaning a lot and I’m sure my moan make you hard. At the end collect my shit from the floor and holding in my hand. And also show up the mess on the floor. I think if it’s a great video if you like enema and gaping ? Enjoy it
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 933 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shippables Compilation! - - scatshop

Shippables Compilation! - - scatshop

A super hot compilation clip includes 3 shippables videos: me preparing my poo candy bars, poo brownies and poo cookies! Awesome value!
    Models:

Duration: 34 min 19 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Desperate Slip Out Shit - - scatshop

Desperate Slip Out Shit - - scatshop

I barely made it home in time before I had to take this nice perfectly shaped shit,I even let out a lil fart before it all came slipping out my tight asshole.I must say my I’ve been practicing different angles & this is one of my faves so far, what do you think??
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 73.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee and Poop – A Trial Experience with Puppy Pads! - - scatshop

Pee and Poop – A Trial Experience with Puppy Pads! - - scatshop

This was my first time ever pooping in my own home! I had bought some puppy pads and wanted to try them out! I was worried that because I pee SO much, that the pad would not properly absorb it all! But I tried it out anyways, but put two down just to be safe LOL! I chat with you for a bit and then turn around, on my knees, with my ass facing you. You can see the poop peaking out as my asshole spreads open, but it just sit there, as my asshole stays wide open. All of the sudden pee starts squirting out of my hairy pussy! I swivel my hips around as the pee splashes all over the puppy pad! All I was thinking was, “I hope my carpet isn’t covered in pee when I lift up this puppy pad!” Lol! Finally once all of the pee has been released, I am now ready to poop! I pull my arm up and grab my butt cheeks with both of my hands and start to push. Slowly but surely the first turd slowly glides out of my ass, while I let out a little moan. But wait, there’s more! You can see the next turd poking it’s little head out of my asshole! I give it a good shove as it slowly starts to slide out of my wide open asshole! Before filming myself pooping in this angle, I had no idea how open my asshole can really get! I moan a few times as the poo slowly starts sliding out. I start panting..My asshole is super stretched out around this turn.. Finally my asshole pops a bit and the big turd slides right out and onto the floor. For a few seconds after the turd falls out, my asshole stays wide open, super spread! I was so amazed at how open it could be! I breathe a bit, lean forward, and as soon as I stop pushing, my asshole closes back up. I push a few more times to see if anything else wants to come out, but I see that my body is finished. I kneel again and grab my ass cheeks with my hands, and show you a giant spread, with my cheeks pulled out and my asshole wide open. You can see the pee and poo lying underneath me on the puppy pad. Then I get up and grab the camera, to give you a close look at the soaked puppy pad, with two turds lying on top. I was very interested to find out if my pee had soaked through the pad and onto my carpeted floor. I pull up the puppy pad and was pleasantly surprised that it did it’s job, the carpet was nice and dry underneath! I give you another close up of the soaked puppy bad and the two piles of poo. I say “I hope you enjoyed” and then give you a last minute close up view of my breasts, before smiling, and shutting off the camera 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 0 s
    Size: 368 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Chocolate Surprise - - scatshop

Chocolate Surprise - - scatshop

I decides to wake up my slave in a special way! With a treat! I show you my ass before hopping onto his bed and smothering his sleeping face! I rides his nose until he chokes on my asshole! I shit in his mouth and make him eat my chocolate. At the end, I take out a tampon and show you to suck it all.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 8 s
    Size: 974 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Spy on me..please 8) - - scatshop

Spy on me..please 8) - - scatshop

New sensual premium video) Special for connoisseurs of aesthetics and dirty beauty, in the video you will have an unforgettable smearing, sucking a large piece of my “chocolate”, hot Masturbation and more! You will see my passion for scat, want to spy on me and my games? So what are you waiting for?) ( This video, like all recent specially optimized to work on smartphones / tablets, your request was heard 8)
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 23 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 695 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat my tasty shit, my happy toilet - - scatshop

Eat my tasty shit, my happy toilet - - scatshop

Get on your knees behind me, pull the shit out of my ass with your hands and put it in your mouth. More, more pull the shit, eat my chocolates. Stuff your mouth so your cheeks swell like a hamster’s. Yeah, great, I haven’t shat that much in a while. Eat my shit my shit-eater, eat more, lick your fingers. You’re my favorite shit-eater, chew, eat. After all truth tasty I have shit. Smear shit all over your face, chest. Look at you, what a beauty you are now. Good slave girl, eat my shit, get used to eating shit, you’re my toilet bowl. A little sick but nothing, shove it back. I love it so much. I see how happy you are to eat my shit.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 16 s
    Size: 521 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watersport2/ Lots of Piss, Pee licking, Tasting, Playing - - scatshop

Watersport2/ Lots of Piss, Pee licking, Tasting, Playing - - scatshop

LOTS OF PISS IN THIS VIDEO DESPERATION AT THE BEGINNING. I DRUNK LOTS OF WATER BEFORE MADE IT. SO A THE BEGINNING I WEAR PINK TOP WITH CUTE PALE PINK PANTY. THEN I START TO PISS IN MY BOWL. A BIT LATER I FILL UP A GLASS TOO. I FILL IT UP SO ITS FULL OF MY NECTAR ? I START TO POURING ON MYSELF. MAKE MY TOP VERY WET. PLAYING WITH MY OWN PEE. LATER I TAKE OFF MY PISS SOAKED PANTY AND DRIBBLE MY PEE OF MY PANTY STRAIGHT TO MY MOUTH. TASTE IT AND SWALLOW IT. AND PUT MY PANTY IN MY MOUTH TOO. SO WET AND SO KINKY VIDEO WITH LOTS OF PEE. ?
    LOADS OF PEE, TASTING, LICKING, SWALLOWING, AND BIG MESS AROUND ME ?
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 607 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information