Pro User

Oct 2016

Heavy block of… - - scatshop

Heavy block of… - - scatshop

Oh yeah. This is so heavy… Big brown block of… And I try push this out but this is not so easy. I fart a lot also in this clip.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 611 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat Cats 07 - - scatshop

Scat Cats 07 - - scatshop

The cats piss and shit in a cats toilet, then they feed the slave with all the cats shit! It is a lot, and he need to swollow all! At the end Kimmy-Cat shits the rest directly into his mouth!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 28 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 430 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Explosive Diarrhea on the Face and Mouth of Alina’s Toilet Slave - - scatshop

Explosive Diarrhea on the Face and Mouth of Alina’s Toilet Slave - - scatshop

Explosive Diarrhea on the Face and Mouth of Alina’s Toilet Slave. Alina in sexy underwear and stockings is putting on makeup. She had a stomachache all day. Yesterday at night Alina again ate her favorite food – beer with smoked fish. Usually after such a meal, she farts a pungent odor. In the evening she was going with friends to go to a nightclub and before that she wanted pooping. Her personal toilet slave took her shit on her face and into her mouth. Alina laughed when a powerful stream of diarrhea burst into the mouth of a slave.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two ladies Vomiting Inside Teacher's Mouth! - - scatshop

Two ladies Vomiting Inside Teacher's Mouth! - - scatshop

When these ladies could no longer handle their teacher's behavior, they finally decide to plot a plan to punish him! In this situation, they put it into action! What they do is catch him in a vulnerable position during the end of class and then bring him into a spare room where they proceed to lay him on the floor and then simultaneously urinate on his face! When they couldn't release anymore, they take turns force feeding him with their pussies and smothering him with their crotches! It didn't take long before they got bored and perform a different form of torment! Both of them start eating bowls of porridge. When they are done, they proceed to puke in the victim's mouth! Eventually, realizing that they are making too much mess, they use a makeshift funnel! At this point, the guy is left swallowing everything they vomit! The only time the dominatrixes stop is when they could no longer release anymore!
    Models:

Duration: 35 min 2 s
    Resolution: 404 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 381 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The girls fed him a spoon - - scatshop

The girls fed him a spoon - - scatshop

The girls fed him a spoon. The girls allowed the slave to sniff their asses! But the girls forbade him to touch their asses. They hit him in the face every time he was wrong! There were a lot of blows! Christina said: now we feed you with our waste ..
    Models:

Duration: 24 min 16 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave swallows shit and vomit Alina - - scatshop

Toilet slave swallows shit and vomit Alina - - scatshop

Toilet slave swallows shit and vomit Alina. From early morning Alina felt bad – she was a little nauseous. Yesterday she went to bed late, did not sleep well and woke up early. Her intestines behaved incomprehensibly. Alina often farted with a strong smell, but she did not want to poke. The toilet slave immediately arrived in the hope that Alina would want to shit. He had not eaten Alina’s shit for three days and was thirsty .. Alina hardly managed to shave into a bucket for washing the floor and suddenly, from the smell of shit, she vomited. In the morning she ate fried fish with garlic and bread and cherry tomatoes. Toilet slave with great pleasure ate a delicacy of shit and vomit Alina.
    Models:

Duration: 26 min 45 s
    Size: 952 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Night To Day Vomit - - scatshop

Night To Day Vomit - - scatshop

I had fallen asleep after some beers and beans. All was good until I woke up coughing with a need to vomit.
    I stick my finger down my throat to vomit the beans mixed with beer. I then give you a closeup of what the toilet looks like with my vomit.
    Later the next day, my stomach still still felt bad. I stick my finger down my throat and all you can see is white liquid. I do it again until
    the brown heartier substance rush out of my mouth.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 55 s
    Size: 196 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit Feeding By Two Dommes! - - scatshop

Shit Feeding By Two Dommes! - - scatshop

Another magical encounter with two beautiful girls who fed their toilet with their tasty shit! First, we brought him to a chain in a room and make him to lick our shoes, legs and suffocate under our buttocks. Then we took him to the bath to offer him something more humiliating! This time we were perfectly prepared for the meeting and our asses were filled with delicious warm and very smelly nectar, which slave swallowed all without a trace!
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 4 s
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Devour The Chocolate From My Goddess Ass - - scatshop

Devour The Chocolate From My Goddess Ass - - scatshop

Custom script: "Wear whatever you want, and just tell me what you ate and shit it on a plate and flaunt that your a Goddess (because its true) and then after everything put it in the container at the very end. Overnight shipping”
    The Goddess delivers 😉
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Size: 483 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sydnee Capri’s Early Morning Farts and Sharts! - - scatshop

Sydnee Capri’s Early Morning Farts and Sharts! - - scatshop

Sydnee Capri is back with a new video! Sydnee woke up early one morning with a sudden urge to go to the bathroom. She thought she just had gas, but then those farts turned to sharts!! Enjoy as she lets out a bunch of wet farts and even a few slightly audible plops. She then gets up off the toilet and spreads that juicy ass of hers in front the camera to let off even more great farts!! a Juicy fart and shart session to start off the morning!!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 41 s
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information