Pro User

Oct 2016

Malaysia’s Unflushables!!! - - scatshop

Malaysia’s Unflushables!!! - - scatshop

Malaysia is back!!! My favorite Blasian Persuasion cutie is back with two new wonderful clips!!! I swear this girl Must have been holding this one in for weeks!!! Enjoy two great scenes loaded with great grunting and straining and the MONSTER logs she is s famous for!!! She put out some in the final scene that were so damn big and solid she couldn’t even Flush!!! LMAO Never seen anything like it in my life!!! She prooves in this clip she has very few rivals (maybe Ms D???) when it comes to producing big loads!!! She’s Unflushable!!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 187 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

13 mins of up-close gaping shit - - scatshop

13 mins of up-close gaping shit - - scatshop

Upclose you get a front row seat to my goldenshower that sprays on my cam open up your gonna get wet nastyboy, then i begin to gap my ass open and close, pull my panties to the side and gape more, get turned on with my ass opening and closing showing the pink rim around the inner hole and slowly you see my shit coming and i try to hold it in pushing it out then pushing it back in and finally i let it all out and it flows out a big thick load, and which i know im not done, i begin to fuck my asshole with my finger and then my stomach begin to rumble as i know its coming and then a long creamy load plumps out my ass making a volcano of shit ugh i strain because more is coming and it flows out more creamy light brown shit that looks so delicious theres so much shit in front of my ass the view is so close showing my shitty ass that has shit smeared on it from my fingers and my boobs all in the air i get up and show more of my shitty ass as i turn to my side with a leg up i give you multiple views of my shitty ass then i lay the camera to show my creation an show the multi color and texture of the load with in the background showing off my ass this view is the best youll ever see nasty boy rate this a 5 star video!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 653 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Girls playing with their dog - - scatshop

Girls playing with their dog - - scatshop

Girls playing with their dog. The girls went to nature to play with their doggie devouring female shit. It was lunch time. The girls were hungry and did not eat anything before the meeting, they knew that we would have a lot of delicious food, they had a brutal appetite, they ate food with great pleasure, you will see it. It was very hot, about +34 degrees, the girls lifted their dresses and ventilated their panties. Girls enjoyed eating, the dog waited on a leash. It’s time! Girls tied a dog to a tree and relieved stress. Each girl in turn beat 7 strong blows! They liked to watch the red marks on his body. And finally it was time for the toilet, the girls were kayfovat, the dog took all that came out of the girls!
    Models:

Duration: 27 min 44 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farting, Pooping and Dirty Talk - - scatshop

Farting, Pooping and Dirty Talk - - scatshop

Ooooooo this is a good one y'all!
    I start off farting in a couple different sexy positions for several minutes until I feel the urge to shit. I reposition myself by laying on my back & sticking my ass in the air. Now this was a bit difficult! Have you ever attempted to shit upside down? It's no easy feat! After a bit of force I push out a nice turd that beautifully curls up on my butthole.
    The fun doesn't stop there! I get on all fours and show you my shitty ass while giving you a couple minutes of dirty talk!
    The video is sexy as fuck , ok! I'd love to go into greater detail but you need to see this one for yourself.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 424 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet Slavery Package Deal! 5 Clips! - - scatshop

Toilet Slavery Package Deal! 5 Clips! - - scatshop

Eat My Excrement
    A very sexy striptease wearing a blue plaid mini skirt, black bra and panty set and black patent leather fetish pumps, before I squat down and play with my pussy.then shit on my bedroom floor and command you to eat it! Dominant, dirty talking throughout this clip.
    Human Toilet
    You are my human toilet. I am going to tease you with my perfect body, then shit a big load on top of my toilet, spit on it many times, and smoke a cigarette and put it out in my poo. And then I will force you to eat every last bit, cigarette butt and all!
    Eat My Mud, piggy! oink!
    Hey there lil piggy! It's time to eat my poo and drink my pee, are you ready? that's right, Goddess Summer wants you to jerk that little piggy dick while you eat Her Mud! Oink Oink!!
    Cuckhold Ass and Cummy Poo Worship
    I get home from the gym and laugh at you cause you are so pathetic , and then make you worship and smell my ass. My trainer fucked my ass and I want you to smell it and then thank him for fucking me. I put a straw in my butt so you can suck the rest of the trainers cum out, and squat and poo so I can stick your face in it, make you clean the cum out of the poo, and laugh at you more!
    Feeding You My Perfect Log
    I squat down and as I rub my sweet freshly shaven pussy, I shit out the most perfect log right near your face. I am going to feed it to you and I want you to eat the entire thing! Afterwards I will let you watch me wipe my pretty little ass clean, and perhaps next time Ill let you lick it!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 501 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Roxy shits again a lot second cam version - - scatshop

Roxy shits again a lot second cam version - - scatshop

next day next shit. After a cigarette Roxy sits on a chair back to slave under her ass and let a big shit pile down into his mouth!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 49 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ayanna’s New Megaloads and diarrhea!! - - scatshop

Ayanna’s New Megaloads and diarrhea!! - - scatshop

Ayanna was dropping it heavy in these three clips!! Enjoy as she spreads nice and wide to drop three massive loads in three new FUNKY clips!! Ayanna Continues to blow my mind by how prolific and amazing she is!! Sometimes she goes 3-4 times in one day!! She really was dropping some huge loads. A bunch of snakes in the first two clips and then closed with a MASSIVE load of diarrhea! She got it all over the bowl and the seat!! Another great trio from the most prolific Funky Lady!!
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 37 s
    Size: 541 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two for one: Golden Shower & Big Push - - scatshop

Two for one: Golden Shower & Big Push - - scatshop

MissBNasty gives you a two for one, ale splashes your first before she delivers a nice size load
    Models:

Duration: 44 s 769 ms
    Resolution: 1440 x 1 080
    Size: 20.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Gaia – for John - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – for John - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia, would you please make me a custom video of you pooping out your delicious shit. I would like it as a special delivery to me. A POOP!! delivery shall we say. I can’t wait to receive, and eat your delicious
    mouthwatering stinky poo…
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Size: 335 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Slave to Shit - - scatshop

Slave to Shit - - scatshop

Mistress Veronica has a new victim. She binds her slave down with black rope and then the real fun begins! She mounts his face with her plump booty, spreading her cheeks, shoving his nose and mouth right into her crack. She knows he has an ass fetish and can’t resist. She smothers him without mercy, causing him to almost black out on multiple occasions. When he gets comfortable and thinks he is safe, she starts letting out the smelliest farts she has ever had! Without realizing it, one of her farts actually sprays a bit of shit onto his face. Opps! No wonder it smells so bad. Soon after, Veronica grabs her toilet chairs, positions it over his face and takes her place on her throne. Pulling down her bodysuit, she lets her brown fountain flow all over his face, creating a nice pile of shit for him. When he finally has enough, she begins to mummify him in the plastic wrap with him still bound and covered in shit but it’s too much for the poor slave to handle, much to Veronica’s amusement.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 2 s
    Size: 909 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information