Pro User

Oct 2016

3 Dirty Scat Clips - - scatshop

3 Dirty Scat Clips - - scatshop

Bath of Shit
    Sitting in my tub, I push out a nice sized load and some hot pee, then I grab some of my shit and have a really good time smearing it on my pussy, ass and tits. Next squishing it through my toes That's alot of fun but then I decide to roll in my pile of shit and pee til most of my body is covered and smear some more! then I wash my very messy body with shitty bath water, smear a bit of solid shit that I find onto my face, and while floating in my bath of shit, I masturbate underneath the faucet and have a mind-blowing orgasm.
    Shitty Playtime In my Hotel Room
    Taking a much needed break from work, I decide to get naughty with a glass coke bottle in my hotel room.and then its time to shit!.. so I let loose and it just smells so inviting that I have to cover my sexy little body in my pungent-smelling shit and get off Hard! wow! I really needed that! 😀
    Plus bonus out take footage of me washing up at the end.
    Pussy Smear with Shaking Orgasm
    I get down on the floor and fuck my pussy til I squirt pee and cum. Then vibrate my clit some more as I push out lots of little, medium and larger sized turds. I begin to smear the poo on my pussy and thighs as I continue to masturbate to a huge shaking "O"!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 310 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lil Stinks Back with More (ass) Crack!!! - - scatshop

Lil Stinks Back with More (ass) Crack!!! - - scatshop

Lil Stink is back!! After taking a little break this summer to work, Lil Stink returns with a new FUNKY half dozen new clips! I swear I missed her ass!!!! When I talk about the best asses around, I always manage to omit her from the list. Looking at this clip good lawd!! She might have the best ass around pound for pound in this fetish!!! Lots of great peeing and pl0ppage as usual!!! Enjoy as she drops loads off both at home and at work. What is she eating? I swear that ass has gotten phatter and so have her loadz!! She really pushed out some Massive logs in this!!! The KERPLUNK factor was on Batman levels!! Come get you another fix!!!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 55 s
    Size: 144 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yummy Panty Poop Ruined My Dress! - - scatshop

Yummy Panty Poop Ruined My Dress! - - scatshop

Watch me push out a huge turd and smear it all over my dress! I take a couple bites and it tastes so good. I wash it down with a glass of fresh piss.
    That was extra messy! So much fun!
    Models:

Duration: 33 min 5 s
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lycha, Tranny Shit Slut - - scatshop

Lycha, Tranny Shit Slut - - scatshop

This smutty, authentic home movie features two hot fecal festivities. In the first scene, TS Lycha Rose eats her own delicious, nasty turds. She starts by eating a fingerfull at a time right out of her butt, then finally poops the rest out into the toilet bowl… then scoops that up and slurps it into her mouth. She swallows it all.
    In the second scene, Lycha shits in a bathtub, then smears her soft, sticky shit all over her luscious ass and tits. Then she jerks off with a shit-covered cock. There’s a little more kaviar swallowing in the second scene, too 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 29 min 34 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goodness Grace Bursting on the Bowl!! - - scatshop

Goodness Grace Bursting on the Bowl!! - - scatshop

Goodness Grace Is back with two classic back to basics clips!! Looks like something done run right through her. She had very little time to setup as she just propped the camera down quick fast and immediately exploded in the initial scene while at her Mother’s house!! Her stomach was rumbling !! I love seeing her facial expressions as she grunts and strains out this FUNKY explosive diarrhea! Those becautiful doe eyes of hers are intoxicating!! The first explosion was so runny, it got all over the bowl and even the toilet seat!! Not less than an hour later she was back for more!! She sits down an unleashes an even louder explosion than the first scene!! Enjoy as she spreads her dirty ass to the camera before wiping and flushing in each clip as well. Two great natural toilet clips for my Toilet fetish FUNKY followers!! Plenty of grunting and straining, gas, and splash!!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Maximum load! 5 girls. Part 2. Liza - - scatshop

Maximum load! 5 girls. Part 2. Liza - - scatshop

Maximum load! 5 girls. Part 2. Liza. Girls were well prepared for this meeting, they ate a lot and did not go to the toilet! It was the most painful video in my life. The girls were very well prepared – I was scared, but I did it! I served 5 girls! At some moments it seemed to me that I could not manage, I wanted to stop it all, but I managed to do it! This was the most difficult test.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 252 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Puke Bath - - scatshop

Puke Bath - - scatshop

A nice hot bath always needs a little extra to help u get nice and “clean” !! I tried taking a piss in my bath water but it just wasn’t enough for me. so after a little thought I decided to play a little game called “empty the contents of Alicia’s stomach” of course I knew it was gonna be tacos but I repeatedly gag myself and puke until there is nothing left. then I enjoy myself a nice hot chunky bath. I just recorded all the good parts just for you!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 27 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Carolina pissing 2 videos - - scatshop

Carolina pissing 2 videos - - scatshop

Hello my dear fans who love me. Today I am alone on the video. You will see how I write on myself, lying on the couch and how I write in my colored nylon tights. In this video I’m naked, I lay down in a pose of a leg up and write on my body, chest, face. In the second, I also wear only my nylon tights, posing in front of you, showing my body and my long legs))) Then I write in tights right on the floor. Thank you, then you have me.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 42 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Young lady pooping on toilet in the morning - - scatshop

Young lady pooping on toilet in the morning - - scatshop

Young lady pooping on toilet in the morning
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 34 s
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good morning, Mistresses! - - scatshop

Good morning, Mistresses! - - scatshop

Good morning, Mistresses! Lisa, Amina and Christina had a very good time last night. They danced in a nightclub, sat in a cafe. Good dinner, delicious food, liquor… After that they decided to spend the night in Lisa’s apartment. They knew that after abundant meal, they will want to use the toilet in the morning. They will need service, so they invited a slave. The slave spent the night in the toilet room and waited for the girls to wake up.
    At first, the girls gave the slave to sniff their asses, and then used him as a toilet. Slave was very difficult. The girls gave a very large volume of shit. It was especially hard to eat Amina’s crap. Her huge piece of shit did not fit in the mouth of the toilet slave. But he could to do it. He ate shit of each of the three girls. After all, the greatest pleasure for him is to serve the girls, to be their toilet.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 48 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information