Pro User

Oct 2016

Peeing The Same Jeans 9 Times - - scatshop

Peeing The Same Jeans 9 Times - - scatshop

Watch me over 3 days pee the same jeans 9 times, i dont wash them so i rewett them making the pee stains grow bigger and bigger.. The way they smell, feel and touch feels amazing. I could pee my jeans forever if i could
    Models:

Duration: 28 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Shit Smeared All Over You - - scatshop

My Shit Smeared All Over You - - scatshop

I love using human toilets so much. I have decided to share my love with the world. I hope you like it. I make my toilet slave suck and lick my feet while I prepare to take a huge dump on his face. The shit is so big that I rub it all over his face and I make him jerk off . He is so turned on he cums all over himself from his shitty face.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Size: 750 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Vomiting , Vomiting , Vomiting . - - scatshop

Vomiting , Vomiting , Vomiting . - - scatshop

Before you write for you this is a video I also ate a lot so I have something to vomit , at first I was a little queasy , but his fingers in my mouth, I realized that I’m gonna throw up and I started to puke standing on the pavement . If you like to watch as woman sucks and out of her mouth out vomiting then this video is for you . I hope you will like and you want more and more dirty videos .
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 57 s
    Size: 675 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave eats Alina’s morning diarrhea - - scatshop

Toilet slave eats Alina’s morning diarrhea - - scatshop

Toilet slave eats Alina’s morning diarrhea. Personal Toilet is Alina’s slave, loves the taste of her warm, morning shit with diarrhea.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cruel Mistress Punishes Him With Shit on His Face! - - scatshop

Cruel Mistress Punishes Him With Shit on His Face! - - scatshop

He’s been a very bad boy lately, refusing to follow his whims. He must be punished real bad and she will do it the only way she knows best. She places a mask on him, wraps plastic around his body, and makes him lie down under the portable toilet. She sits on the toilet and then slowly unloads a steaming pile of wet shit right into his pathetic face. She spreads the shit all over him using her hands and feet. She makes him taste her shit and shows him who the real boss is around here.
    Models:

Duration: 29 min 19 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 453 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cumming while she poops on me 4 - - scatshop

Cumming while she poops on me 4 - - scatshop

New scat compilation/peeing constipated compilation, 14 minutes 10 seconds with 2 amazingly large poops that land right on my balls while I jerk off to her lovely pooping ass, some sex and foreplay as well, POV, close ups, cumming, couples. I made her wait in the last clip (she was really desperate. I think I pushed it back into her while penetrating her pussy). New Wide angel clip. Some foreplay in this one and making her cum as well.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 9 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pulling Strand of Dirty Anal Beads From My Ass - - scatshop

Pulling Strand of Dirty Anal Beads From My Ass - - scatshop

In this video, I spread my ass and pussy and pull and long strand of 10 anal beads out of my asshole. You can hear my asshole releasing air and gas and the anal beads come out nice and dirty. Perfect for anyone with a release fetish or anal play fetish. Watch this dirty girl’s dirty asshole and you’re sure to cum!
    Models:

Duration: 34 s 338 ms
    Size: 30.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Selling My Shit Slave - - scatshop

Selling My Shit Slave - - scatshop

I smack you awake, finding you sleeping under my throne like a lazy turd. Wake up, slave! You’re utterly useless! I’m going to sell you–but first, I gotta raise your market price now, don’t I? I gotta make you useful for SOMEthing, since you’ve done such a poor job not satisfying your Mistress. Can you guess what I have in mind? That’s right, open your mouth slave, cuz I’m gonna turn you into a SHIT EATING slave! That’ll bring up your price! Lot of pervs out there will pay good money for a human toilet like you. But you better eat it all, slave–or you’ll be so useless to me that I’ll just have to “dispose” of you. Hahaha, that’s right, you stupid little subhuman piece of shit–no one will even miss you. Now take all, little slave, and look good for the camera–I gotta show “proof” when I sell you that you’re even WORTH selling as a toilet!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Size: 390 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina bombs the mouth of the toilet slave with pieces of hard shit - - scatshop

Alina bombs the mouth of the toilet slave with pieces of hard shit - - scatshop

Alina bombs the mouth of the toilet slave with pieces of hard shit. Alina in the morning before working in the office she wanted pooping. She spent all day at work and did not go to the toilet. In the evening, she threw shit into the mouth of the toilet slave, relaxed and smoked. Shit Alina had a sharp smell and was very sticky in consistency.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 43 s
    Size: 181 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Intruder Drenched in the Puke of Dominatrixes! - - scatshop

Intruder Drenched in the Puke of Dominatrixes! - - scatshop

This man is just right on time! When he barges inside the house of these two dominatrixes, they are on their way to find a victim! He didn't just save them time, but as well as a lot of effort! As soon as the ladies laid eyes on him, they grab him and then strip him of his clothes! When he is rendered naked, they lay him on the floor and then take turns puking all over his body! It didn't take long before he is completely covered with their filth! When they couldn't release anymore, they proceed with their next activity! One of them sits on his face while the other gives him a handjob! The only time they stop is when they manage to force him to cum against his will!
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 4 s
    Resolution: 480 x 864
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 197 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information